Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-14-2007, 06:15 PM   #401
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

this is 2 down territory

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2007, 06:15 PM   #402
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

4 down territory....? why?
Old 10-14-2007, 06:16 PM   #403
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Now we go for it on 4th...
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:16 PM   #404
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Him and JJ are your favorite players, right?
+ Roy

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-14-2007, 06:16 PM   #405
sike
The Preacha

Herd....really?

Old 10-14-2007, 06:16 PM   #406
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Third and goal and we're throwing a fade to Hurd? Really?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:17 PM   #407
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

that was a pussy thing to do...
Old 10-14-2007, 06:17 PM   #408
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least you know the pats aren't going to have a long drive to take all the time off the clock. They have no running game.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:17 PM   #409
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

... what the hell is that?
Old 10-14-2007, 06:17 PM   #410
sike
The Preacha

screw that play calling...what is with Jason Garrett today?

Old 10-14-2007, 06:17 PM   #411
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Trick onside kick like the Jags did today......you heard it here first.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:18 PM   #412
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Well at least you know the pats aren't going to have a long drive to take all the time off the clock. They have no running game.
2-5 yard passes = same thing =/

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:18 PM   #413
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Last time I checked we have not contained ANY of the wide receivers for N.E. Do they think that is suddenly going to happen?
Old 10-14-2007, 06:18 PM   #414
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
screw that play calling...what is with Jason Garrett today?
Yes. 3rd and goal and we throw to our "technically" 4th string WR.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:19 PM   #415
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nice kick...geez
Old 10-14-2007, 06:20 PM   #416
Nemesis
Diamond Member

I "betcha" T.O. has something to bitch about now.. they should have went to him at all cost.

Last edited by Nemesis; 10-14-2007 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:20 PM   #417
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Moss ran out of bounds....weird.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 10-14-2007, 06:20 PM   #418
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Uhhh the clock is running didn't he go out of bounds.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:21 PM   #419
Nemesis
Diamond Member

It is still confusing to me what they are thinking, kicking a field goal... We still have to score twice.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:22 PM   #420
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
I "betcha" T.O. has something to bitch about now.. they should have went to him at all cost.
well I'd like to see him a bigger part of the play calling...look how they go to Moss.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:22 PM   #421
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Yes, kicking the FG was idiotic.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-14-2007, 06:22 PM   #422
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Ware injured? NOOOOO!
Old 10-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #423
sike
The Preacha

dang, they have blown our defense up.

ware....oh boy

Old 10-14-2007, 06:24 PM   #424
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

They're just planning on what they did on monday. Score....kick an onside kick, get lucky that the ball gets kicked forward a bunch, get lucky that they didn't run those extra 2 seconds off the clock on the onside kick, and then win the game. Easy.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:25 PM   #425
sike
The Preacha

HOLD THEM!!!! what? now they can run?

Old 10-14-2007, 06:26 PM   #426
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Garrett is a pussy for not going for it.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:26 PM   #427
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Thank god....
Old 10-14-2007, 06:26 PM   #428
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol Moss knew it. He just ran right back.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:27 PM   #429
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
Garrett is a pussy for not going for it.
Not Gartett's call.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #430
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Not Gartett's call.
but that garbage to herd was

Old 10-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #431
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

I miss Anthony Henry....
Old 10-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #432
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Wade will get hammered tomorrow for that puss out. That is inexcusable..
Old 10-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #433
sike
The Preacha

looks like the D has given up

Old 10-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #434
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
but that garbage to herd was
Yes, completely agree. I posted my bashing right after you.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-14-2007, 06:29 PM   #435
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HOLD THEM!!!! what? now they can run?
not surprising when you consider how long our defense has been on the field.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:29 PM   #436
Nemesis
Diamond Member

what is the record for passing TD's in a game? anyone?
Old 10-14-2007, 06:30 PM   #437
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
what is the record for passing TD's in a game? anyone?
Carson Palmer had 6 earlier this season. Not sure what the record is.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #438
Nemesis
Diamond Member

We had the lead and the momentum early in the 3rd quarter...
Old 10-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #439
sike
The Preacha

Ware doesn't give up...

Old 10-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #440
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Is 114 jammed up yet outside the stadium?