Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-26-2022, 07:56 AM   #1
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Luka has definitely shot us out of games. All superstars have done it. Giannis has lost games at the free throw line. Lebron has missed buzzer beaters. Steph has lost in the play-in. It happens.

They get the benefit of the doubt because they are the engines that make their teams run. I'm not saying Luka is above criticism, I am saying criticizing his efficiency considering the defensive attention he draws and the difficulty of his looks is a stretch.

As far as JB goes, the money will be there whether it's Dallas or NY. The decision he has to make is whether he wants his "own" team.
Old 06-26-2022, 01:06 PM   #2
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tap2390;1512370

As far as JB goes, the money will be there whether it's Dallas or NY. The decision he has to make is whether he wants his "own" team.[/QUOTE]

Do you want to share Daddys Alfa Romeo where you have plenty of time to drive when ever you want or do you want your own Ford Fiesta?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 01:55 PM   #3
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
As far as JB goes, the money will be there whether it's Dallas or NY. The decision he has to make is whether he wants his "own" team.
I actually have the opposite take. I think it is just about the money. Nobody talks to Marc Stein about free agency options by accident. The people close to Brunson have an agenda. I think Brunson- through his people- is making it clear that if the Mavs want to keep him, they have to pony up. He's not taking a home team discount.

Because EVERYTHING we've heard about Brunson until that Stein report a couple of days ago indicated the exact opposite of this idea that he wanted to be "the Man" on a lesser team. We've heard over and over again that he's happy in Dallas, that he was telling his people around him that re-signing was a "done deal" and that really, really wants to win.

I think he is probably surprised just how hard the Knicks are coming after him, and understandably, is using that as leverage to get a better deal from the Mavs.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 02:14 PM   #4
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy to think JB went to the FO and said I?ll do the extension and Mavs said pause. I know why they did it but god damn what a blunder