Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-21-2007, 05:42 PM   #401
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

to has been thrown to once this half right?

once?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 05:42 PM   #402
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I hate how I can't even remember the last time TO got the ball...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:43 PM   #403
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
no td again for romo DAMNIT
tons of yards...but only 1 TD is not good enough!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:43 PM   #404
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

ty, bring transformers dvd when u visit

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:43 PM   #405
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Old Spice Commercials > Tag/Axe

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 10-21-2007, 05:44 PM   #406
alby
Guru

to has one catch this half

down the right sideline to the vikings 3

and hasnt even been looked at since, let alone thrown to

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:44 PM   #407
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
I hate how I can't even remember the last time TO got the ball...
on the drive for Barber's TD...remember...he saved the drive.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-21-2007, 05:44 PM   #408
ty
Diamond Member

FUMBLE BABY.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:44 PM   #409
alby
Guru

now can we throw it to TO in the endzone

btw, i have AP on my fantasy - ouch

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:44 PM   #410
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol what a gift.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:45 PM   #411
ty
Diamond Member

Way to fall on it Brady.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:45 PM   #412
alby
Guru

THROW THE BALL TO OWENS

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:45 PM   #413
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
to has one catch this half

down the right sideline to the vikings 3

and hasnt even been looked at since, let alone thrown to
here comes a Romo TD

go to TO on the first play in the endzone...do it Jason

Old 10-21-2007, 05:45 PM   #414
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
btw, i have AP on my fantasy - ouch
me 2

Old 10-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #415
alby
Guru

WHY IS JONES IN THE GAME

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #416
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
THROW THE BALL TO OWENS
The worst thing you can do is hand it off to JJ. Job well done.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #417
alby
Guru

this is our chance to throw our knockout punch and JULIUS IS IN THE GAME?

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #418
sike
The Preacha

yeah...thats how we'll get it done!

thanks JJ...and Jason Garrett needs to remember his best player

Old 10-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #419
alby
Guru

f julius jones

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #420
sike
The Preacha

they were going for the endzone I'd wager...

Old 10-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #421
alby
Guru

hey flac, miami lost a fumble and threw an int

are those "gifts" to NE or did NE earn them?

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #422
ty
Diamond Member

Julius who?

Old 10-21-2007, 05:48 PM   #423
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
f julius jones
I honestly dont understand why JJ gets so much play...he has had the last two series...and both have blown

Old 10-21-2007, 05:49 PM   #424
alby
Guru

miami had the ball for 35 minutes 5 seconds
and gained 382 yards on NE

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:49 PM   #425
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
We don't have deep ball plays.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:49 PM   #426
ty
Diamond Member

AP fumble plz.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:50 PM   #427
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
;

Old 10-21-2007, 05:50 PM   #428
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
miami had the ball for 35 minutes 5 seconds
and gained 382 yards on NE
ah...

Old 10-21-2007, 05:51 PM   #429
ty
Diamond Member

I miss you Terry Glen.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:51 PM   #430
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Give the ball to TO d*mn it.
going to use it all game.

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:52 PM   #431
alby
Guru

lol the giants will be in london next week???

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:52 PM   #432
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
I miss you Terry Glen.
I miss TO

Old 10-21-2007, 05:52 PM   #433
alby
Guru

hamlin owns

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #434
alby
Guru

if we threw it to Owens more, u wouldnt miss Glenn

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #435
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
lol the giants will be in london next week???
Did you hear Goodell was thinking about Super Bowl in UK... What an idiot.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #436
alby
Guru

lol reeves got shook out of his shoes.

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #437
sike
The Preacha

why such a cushion?

Old 10-21-2007, 05:54 PM   #438
alby
Guru

give me another defensive TD

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:54 PM   #439
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
why such a cushion?
he's reeves.

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 05:54 PM   #440
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I miss TO
TO is on the Cowboys? Couldn't tell...