Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-04-2011, 10:12 AM   #41
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

replacement better be Love.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:56 PM   #42
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

It will be a shame if Love doesnt get in. He definitely deserves it. What reason does a player on a terrible team have to play as great and with as much effort as he does? Especially when he has the coaches of the league telling him that it's not good enough. That Timberwolves team just does not have the pieces to compete and help this guy.

If the league is contracted, they need to start with the TWolves.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:01 PM   #43
JET_31

JET_31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Get that spurs talk stuff out of here.
do you by any chance have tats on your calves?
JET_31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #44
TVI

TVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to all

My money's on K Love. No excuse for Stern not to put him in there.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #45
TVI

TVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Wonder if the dirkster could swap his spot...But by all-star time I expect he'll be pretty much fully recovered.. And he doesn't play a lot of minutes usually anyway.

I am surprised that Timmah got in...maybe his last year I guess and the record made it happen.
I think the coaches are pretty in touch with what's going on...Duncan still anchors the defense, and they know he's not about getting individual stats. Plus, the other coaches know Pop's coaching this year's AS team...
Old 02-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #46
dmavs1980

dmavs1980 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET_31 View Post
do you by any chance have tats on your calves?
clean it up if you want to keep posting here.

Last edited by mary; 02-04-2011 at 09:11 PM.
dmavs1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #47
mrawesomatic
Banned

mrawesomatic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmavs1980 View Post
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.
blind and dumb... that explains it.

if capris = pulled up pant legs, then sure, i wear capris. i like socks, what can i say? i still have my hair and feel like keeping it long, it is what it is. my metabolism is crazy fast. btw, i'm 5'9" and about 145-150 lbs now.... oh shit, i shrunk! my tattoos are the best! the spurs are the best! my calfs kick ass! gotta love the pinocha!
mrawesomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:45 PM   #48
BUMP
Banned

BUMP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmavs1980 View Post
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.
stretch loves the reach around by dirk4mvp while both get fucked by badfish while dunanownskobe slobs their knobs while edward and his crippled ass rolls around on the floor gulping up their excrement while ignigknokt jacks off in the corner watching roddybeaubois toss twhottts salad while chrismihm can't get a real center job in the nba while symple19 plays with his dogs balls while badodor can't get no action cause he stinks while monosylab1k cries because he feels guilty getting rammed in the ass by jjjjj890 while all of them cry because they're a bunch of mavs and suns fag fans.

now you know who's ignored. fags.
BUMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #49
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good way to get banned ^^^^ in case anyone is wondering.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #50
mrawesomatic
Banned

mrawesomatic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I slept with my sister.

Last edited by mary; 02-04-2011 at 09:09 PM.
mrawesomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #51
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

WTF is happening here?
Old 02-05-2011, 01:01 AM   #52
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

"They go for the glamour stats,'' he said. "But that's OK. I got my checklist now.''

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...essages-t.html

That's why I said it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for him to get the snub. Guys like him thrive on being told they can't do something. It pisses them off and they go out every night and they're on a mission.

That quote says it all.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:07 AM   #53
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
WTF is happening here?
It took too long for a ban. I don't know if all these accounts are posters fleeing fish's site or if dob bio let a grad student out of the cage again, but if the mods want to clean em all out, I think we'd be better for it.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:10 AM   #54
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
"They go for the glamour stats,'' he said. "But that's OK. I got my checklist now.''

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...essages-t.html

That's why I said it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for him to get the snub. Guys like him thrive on being told they can't do something. It pisses them off and they go out every night and they're on a mission.

That quote says it all.

16.5 PPG and 10.8 RPG in the last 8 games - not bad for a guy whose biggest impact can't be found in the box score.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-05-2011 at 01:10 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:25 AM   #55
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
nice work...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #56
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
It took too long for a ban. I don't know if all these accounts are posters fleeing fish's site or if dob bio let a grad student out of the cage again, but if the mods want to clean em all out, I think we'd be better for it.
Those were spurs talk people.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #57
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

i found some of the posts amusing, tbh
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:45 AM   #58
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #59
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

How about TC's tweet after the SuperBowl! I think it's pretty cool for an athlete to think of their team and situation and desire to win whilst being in this spectacle. I was impressed!

Better than that guy who was saying "Hey my car is better than that Camaro Roethlisberger just won!"

http://twitter.com/#!/tysonchandler/...54326785089537

Stood out in all the twitter dreck.

Last edited by Dim499; 02-07-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote