Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-05-2011, 10:15 PM   #81
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
The formula for Barea's minutes needs to be (48 minutes) - (Kidd's Minutes). Short of overtime, this should never be strayed from. It's beyond me why you would keep him on the court when Kidd is in the game.
Exactly. Which should mean 8 or 9 minutes. Ten, MAX. Not 19. Those extra 9 minutes are HUGE.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 10:15 PM   #82
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
He didn't score very well, but his pick and roll play on the offense was very effective and he deserved to play for such a long stretch in the third.
But it is still a risk. JJ just does not fit with the Heat.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #83
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

The Heat outplayed the Mavs.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #84
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Brewer needs to play over Peja....

Peja -11 that game wtf. Dude just gets burned on D he's too old for this Miami team.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #85
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Mahimni's pick and roll defense btw is terrible
Old 06-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #86
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Count me as another who doesn't understand quite why we seem to be limiting Kidd's minutes to 36 in the Finals. There's nothing after this. It's not gonna tire him out for next year (if he even is back next year) if he plays 40 or 42 instead of 36.

Unless those extra few minutes are going to kill his productivity that much, I see no reason to keep him at 36.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #87
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I think they continue to go with Peja because the Mavs are a bit desperate for someone to step up and do something offensively. I can't blame Carlisle for that. The mavs are really under-manned offensively without Butler.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:18 PM   #88
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

Kidd and Dirk need to play all 48 minutes.
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:18 PM   #89
HEAT WAVE
Banned

HEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanSinceDayOne View Post
What game were YOU watching?? I agree the Mavs got 2 calls ... maybe 3 at the most ... but they DID NOT get "almost all the questionable calls". The Heat got 2 or 3 TIMES the questionable calls that the Mavs got. And that is not that of me being a Mavs homer. It just is the truth.
you must have been watching the wrong channel. maybe an 06' replay. mavs got all the calls. heat got 2 at most. refs had me sitting on he edge of the couch, shaking my head...
HEAT WAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:18 PM   #90
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
False.

The Mavericks made mistakes. Too many mistakes. Unforced mistakes.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #91
Fragism

Fragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to behold

I'd rather see Dominique Jones on the court over Peja Stojakovic.

Yes I'm over reacting.
Fragism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #92
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

To be honest, I think JJB could make a good asset for us this series. If they can sit him down and show him the situations in a tape session on what he should have done versus what he does, then he could start getting the ball to an open Dirk, instead of to MArion for a 3. That's one example but there were a few tonight where the possession was lost to poor decisions by JJB.

I do think though that his layups and shots will fall and that with improved decisions can help this team.

However, count me in the group for Peja seeing only situational substitutions. I like him and what he has brought to the Mavs and what he has meant to this playoff run. But, the match up with the Heat is a complete negative for Peja and his minutes could be going to Stevenson or Brewer for more productivity. Unless he is hitting his shots, he should not be in.

Another note, Beaubois is not the Mavs answer. He has been out of the mix for so long now and is not ready for this stage.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #93
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Count me as another who doesn't understand quite why we seem to be limiting Kidd's minutes to 36 in the Finals. There's nothing after this. It's not gonna tire him out for next year (if he even is back next year) if he plays 40 or 42 instead of 36.

Unless those extra few minutes are going to kill his productivity that much, I see no reason to keep him at 36.
In all honesty, I think you try and make things a little easier offensively on Dirk.. They're just trying to find someone that can step up and help out. JJB should have a good offensive series against this team, but he's not finishing at the rim and not hitting enough open jumpers. Carlisle is going with the options that he sees as best because the team really is a bit short handed offensively. When it doesn't work, it looks bad. If Barea would have hit a wide open layup and one more of his wide open threes, I suppose things would have worked out better. But again, he's one of the only guys that can get to the rim besides Dirk.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #94
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

The worst thing about this loss is two days hearing about the greatness of Wade.
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #95
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

If butler is going to make a miracle comeback, now is the time. There is no way he could possibly play any worse than peja.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #96
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

The problem we have at this point is that we only have 4 players who deserve to be on the court(5 if you count stevenson). Tough to not play someone that doesnt deserve to be on the court if thats the case
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #97
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather play 4 on 5 over having Peja on the floor.

And I'm not overreacting. The guy has been THAT miserable.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #98
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

But is Corey Brewer really that much worse offensively than Peja?

And defensively, Brewer will be able to play onn the perimeter and rebound better.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #99
MavsFanSinceDayOne

MavsFanSinceDayOne will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I don't think the Mavs got all the calls by any stretch of the imagination.. there were some questionable calls that went both ways. The push in the back that Kidd was called for on Wade was a call in which a ref should be fined or fired. There were missed calls both ways. Overall, I just don't have a huge problem with the way the game was officiated.
I think you are being a bit too kind to the refs in this game. I honestly believe the Heat got at least twice as many questionable calls go their way than the Mavs. For some reason people here are focusing on the few calls the Mavs got in their favor and forgetting all the calls the Heat received in THEIR favor!
Old 06-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #100
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieO41 View Post
This has been our excuse every game. Mavs played like shit and we almost won. Umm, when are they NOT going to play like shit?
I'm pointing out the Heat are not as advertised and we played like garbage and lost by 2. This is the first time I have said this. So eat your words.

This is merely another way of saying the Mavs lost this game given the circumstances. The Heat did NOT win this game without Mavs mishaps. Call it the game of basketball, but you know exactly what I mean when it comes to unforced turnovers and lack of intensity during stretches of bad basketball (not spectacular by the Heat).
Old 06-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #101
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In all honesty, I think you try and make things a little easier offensively on Dirk.. They're just trying to find someone that can step up and help out. JJB should have a good offensive series against this team, but he's not finishing at the rim and not hitting enough open jumpers. Carlisle is going with the options that he sees as best because the team really is a bit short handed offensively. When it doesn't work, it looks bad. If Barea would have hit a wide open layup and one more of his wide open threes, I suppose things would have worked out better. But again, he's one of the only guys that can get to the rim besides Dirk.
I'm actually more concerned about Kidd NOT being on the court than JJB being on the court. I didn't like JJB tonight, but I don't mind that Rick tries him. He does something nobody else really can on the team.

But this team just doesn't play the same with Kidd out there. I know he can't D up Wade for 40 minutes, but I feel like 40 minutes of court time isn't unreasonable.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #102
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post

And defensively, Brewer will be able to play onn the perimeter and rebound better.
Well, in retrospect, no.... However, I still don't have a problem with him getting some playing time going forward. The Mavs actually need the guy to knock down an open three from time to time. I'm not opposed to Brewer, but I do not blame Carlisle for making the choice to give Peja a little PT.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #103
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mahimni's pick and roll defense btw is terrible
He's really just bad at defense. When you watch the difference between between him in Chandler, Chandler steps in cuts off drives fairly early lots of time. Mahinmi doesn't even appear in the picture until the slasher gets to the rim, and by that time he often commits a foul because he was so badly out of position and late to the play. He has way too much wasted motion on defense.

Honestly, I thought halfway through the season that he might just be better off as a 4. The more and more I see, the more convinced I am that he's really far off from getting it defensively to be a center.

And this is just a horrible defensive matchup to depend on him.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 06-05-2011 at 10:24 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #104
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Terry and Barea...ugh.

The team just has no offense outside of Dirk.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #105
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
I'm actually more concerned about Kidd NOT being on the court than JJB being on the court. I didn't like JJB tonight, but I don't mind that Rick tries him. He does something nobody else really can on the team.

But this team just doesn't play the same with Kidd out there. I know he can't D up Wade for 40 minutes, but I feel like 40 minutes of court time isn't unreasonable.
Kidd has been ok offensively, but HE has even looked a little shell shocked at times with careless turnovers.

Sometimes there just isn't a good answer.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #106
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Peja doesn't even get enough looks against this Heat defense to justify him being on the court with his shitty D.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #107
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
In a nutshell. They lead 46 of the possible 48 minutes is my estimation.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #108
MavsFanSinceDayOne

MavsFanSinceDayOne will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
The worst thing about this loss is two days hearing about the greatness of Wade.
As I mentioned in the game day thread, it is a little easier for me to accept Wade actually making a lot of shots versus that of the refs unjustly sending him to the free throw line a millions times as they did back in 2006. I'm not saying I like it, but it is easier for me to accept.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #109
Murphy3
Guru

And count me in on the group that would like to see Dirk get more touches earlier in the games as well.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #110
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
To be honest, I think JJB could make a good asset for us this series. If they can sit him down and show him the situations in a tape session on what he should have done versus what he does, then he could start getting the ball to an open Dirk, instead of to MArion for a 3. That's one example but there were a few tonight where the possession was lost to poor decisions by JJB.

I do think though that his layups and shots will fall and that with improved decisions can help this team.

However, count me in the group for Peja seeing only situational substitutions. I like him and what he has brought to the Mavs and what he has meant to this playoff run. But, the match up with the Heat is a complete negative for Peja and his minutes could be going to Stevenson or Brewer for more productivity. Unless he is hitting his shots, he should not be in.

Another note, Beaubois is not the Mavs answer. He has been out of the mix for so long now and is not ready for this stage.
I agree with you. I seriously thought JJB would step up in this series, but he has been horrible and has only gotten worse with the extra minutes given to him. As for Peja, I'm shocked and pissed. I really thought after finally making it to the finals he would step up. Every time the camera is on Peja, he looks down and out on the bench. Get some fucking energy dude, holy shit.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #111
HEAT WAVE
Banned

HEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these partsHEAT WAVE is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Hey buddy, good to see you back. Nice insights!
i never left. i posted after we lost game 2 ,in the 3 pt thread. many of you mav fans lose and act like its the end of the world. you dont see this all over the heat forum. we lose and just say damn! maybe next game. you guys lost game 1, jet is a fraud, won. game 2,jet is a god, lost game 3, already talking bad about jet.
HEAT WAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #112
LonghornDub

Quote:
Kidd has been ok offensively, but HE has even looked a little shell shocked at times with careless turnovers.

Sometimes there just isn't a good answer.
Well, I don't know about "good" in the absolute sense, but there's always a best answer in the relative sense. I think the best answer is to play him a bit more, rather than just 36.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #113
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Brewer is a MUCH better fit for this series than Peja. Peja did well against the Lakers because the Lakers are a slower half-court team. It gave him time to move and set up.

The Heat's style is basically like the Thunder (but better obviously). They have the same game. They get a lot of their points off of turnovers/transition baskets and are very athletic.
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #114
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
I'd rather play 4 on 5 over having Peja on the floor.

And I'm not overreacting. The guy has been THAT miserable.
how can he be THAT miserable when he plays 10 min combined in 2 games?
Old 06-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #115
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post

We are playing some of the most athletic players in the league(in Wade, Lebron, Bosh, Haslem), and RC inserts the most unathletic player, in Peja, he could choose.

I have been calling for Brewer to get some minutes since the start of the series.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #116
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAT WAVE View Post
i never left. i posted after we lost game 2 ,in the 3 pt thread. many of you mav fans lose and act like its the end of the world. you dont see this all over the heat forum. we lose and just say damn! maybe next game. you guys lost game 1, jet is a fraud, won. game 2,jet is a god, lost game 3, already talking bad about jet.
My bad! I'll go look it up right away to see what you said. Really looking forward to it.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #117
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Not trying to bash Kidd but he's now 3-10 all-time in the NBA Finals now.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #118
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAT WAVE View Post
Jason Terry is not the only reason we lost but he is certainly one of them. He played well and then faded off in the second half and started chucking BS.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #119
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Peja doesn't even get enough looks against this Heat defense to justify him being on the court with his shitty D.
exactamundo. At least put someone out there that is athletic, can plays some D, and will slash to the basket (Brewer).
Old 06-05-2011, 10:30 PM   #120
MascisMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
We are playing some of the most athletic players in the league(in Wade, Lebron, Bosh, Haslem), and RC inserts the most unathletic player, in Peja, he could choose.

I have been calling for Brewer to get some minutes since the start of the series.
Remember, this is the same guy that thinks 36 mins is enough from Kidd.

All of these games are going to be tight. A play in the second quarter holds major relevance in the closing of the 4th quarter. Every possession is so important, which is why Kidd needs to be involved in more of them.

Last edited by MascisMan; 06-05-2011 at 10:31 PM.