Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-21-2006, 09:59 AM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute
Default 13 & 2

That's what the Mavs would have to finish to get to 65 wins. 65 win teams are considered to be all-time elite teams.

Can we do it? Our finishing schedule does not look promising.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2006, 10:06 AM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

No. The Mavs will have those two losses by the end of the month - @ Detroit and @ Cleveland.

Detroit will be out for blood, and our guys will have a tough time competing with LeBron the very next night.

How well they do in April will obviously depend on if they are able to get some bodies back - mainly Josh Howard.

The lack of information/time table for Devin's return is beginning to really worry me.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-21-2006 at 12:14 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:28 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't put it past this team but that is a lofty goal. We have @ Detroit, @ Cleveland (as mary said) and another against San Antonio.

Tough schedule, but I haven't given up on it. Keep the faith!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:20 AM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

It will be tough but not impossible.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:55 AM   #5
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Impossible is nothing..........

While we're at it, Just Do It.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:19 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

the way they've been scoring in the first half...I would say they have bigger issues at hand...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 12:29 PM   #7
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Not to forget @PHX on a 2nd night of a B2B. I'd say that and the CLE games are the toughest. Next are the @SAS and @DET.

Given our injuries and the tough schedule, 13-2 would be awesome from hereon!

Remaining Schedule:

3/21 - HOU
3/23 - GS
3/25 - @ATL
3/28 - @DET
3/29 - @CLE
3/31 - @ORL
4/02 - DEN
4/04 - SAC
4/07 - @SAS
4/08 - NOK
4/10 - @LAC
4/12 - GS
4/13 - @PHX
4/16 - UTA
4/19 - LAC
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 12:39 PM   #8
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

They're planning on having everyone back for the last 10 games, that means from that Orlando game on. I say we might just go undefeated starting then. Anything can happen in between, especially at Detroit.
Old 03-21-2006, 01:31 PM   #9
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

15 & 0. I'm not conceding anything.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 01:32 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
15 & 0. I'm not conceding anything.
Hell yeah!
Old 03-21-2006, 01:58 PM   #11
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Realistically, I foresee a 9-6 record to finish out the year...

3/21 - HOU - Win
3/23 - GS - Win
3/25 - @ATL - Win
3/28 - @DET - Loss
3/29 - @CLE - Loss
3/31 - @ORL - Win
4/02 - DEN - Loss
4/04 - SAC - Win
4/07 - @SAS - Loss
4/08 - NOK - Win
4/10 - @LAC - Loss
4/12 - GS - Win
4/13 - @PHX - Loss
4/16 - UTA - Win
4/19 - LAC - Win

Some of the losses are pure speculation, but the Mavs have been losing some games they should have won lately. I just don't see San Antonio and Phoenix letting us get an edge on them at their home court...
Old 03-21-2006, 02:15 PM   #12
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

i dont really care whether we win 65 or not...i just want to see us break the mavs single season record and hopefully get HCA

that said, we're goin 15-0
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 02:16 PM   #13
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

BTW, I have tickets to the pistons/mavs game next week (i'm going to the University of Michigan)
Old 03-21-2006, 06:19 PM   #14
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
No. The Mavs will have those two losses by the end of the month - @ Detroit and @ Cleveland.

Detroit will be out for blood, and our guys will have a tough time competing with LeBron the very next night.
Sacrelidge! I don't know about 13 & 2, but we WILL beat Detroit. We're short-handed, but bottom line, we have Dirk and they don't. Mavs keep their cool.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:26 PM   #15
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Are guys on here actually worried about the Cavs? I'm sure as hell not. We're the Dallas Mavericks...the Cavs are what...a 3rd tier team?
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:07 PM   #16
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Dub, with out currently thin roster, I wouldn't say the Mavs are world beaters at the moment. Cleveland is on the road, on a B2B - with the first game being in Detroit. I'll be thrilled if they win, but I don't see it happening.

Plus, our record against winning teams this month is just down right poor.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-21-2006 at 11:21 PM.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:10 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Now we just need 12-2.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:11 PM   #18
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

11 - 4 sounds about right

I am confident that we win at least two games against Detroit/Spurs/Phoenix

if not, why bother playing the playoffs...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:13 PM   #19
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

No. Maybe i'd say it was possible if the team wasn't so injured but I don't think its reasonable to ask this team to win 12 out of 14 games.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:54 PM   #20
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Dub, with out currently thin roster, I wouldn't say the Mavs are world beaters at the moment. Cleveland is on the road, on a B2B - with the first game being in Detroit. I'll be thrilled if they win, but I don't see it happening.

Plus, our record against winning teams this month is just down right poor.
We beat the Cavs last week after having one of the worst first halves I've seen.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:19 AM   #21
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

There is just no way we lose 2 games in 2 nights. We may lose 1 though i think we will win both BUT we will NOT lose both.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 12:12 PM   #22
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

agreed, we never lose two in a row
Old 03-22-2006, 01:39 PM   #23
ZueriMav

ZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really nice

As AJ said: "Losing is unacceptable"
Ergo: 14 - 0

EDIT: Typo ;-)

Last edited by ZueriMav; 03-23-2006 at 04:12 AM.
ZueriMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:55 PM   #24
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I hope AJ didn't say that lol.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 02:54 PM   #25
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan
agreed, we never lose two in a row
Technically untrue, though we have yet to lose more than two in a row since AJ stepped in as head coach - also a very impressive feat.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 03:36 PM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

although it would be nice to ecplipse the Nash--era Mavs' record, its silly to look for more than 60 wins and some momentum.

BTW, Im writing from Antigua in Guatemala and yes, Im in an internet cafe checking on my Mavs.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 03:52 PM   #27
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
BTW, Im writing from Antigua in Guatemala and yes, Im in an internet cafe checking on my Mavs.
Braggart! Just kidding. Sounds amazing, and I'm oh so jealous!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 07:05 PM   #28
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
although it would be nice to ecplipse the Nash--era Mavs' record, its silly to look for more than 60 wins and some momentum.
What are you saying, EL? That it's silly to expect the Mavs to better than 9-6 in the last 15 games? I certainly don't feel that way.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:23 PM   #29
mary
Troll Hunter

I think some people tend to underestimate the negative impact of playing without four of your top ten players.

I will tell you know that this team is MORE than capable of going on a losing streak.

Old 03-23-2006, 11:23 PM   #30
mary
Troll Hunter

I think some people tend to underestimate the negative impact of playing without four of your top ten players.

I will tell you now that this team is MORE than capable of going on a losing streak.

And lest anyone think I'm knee jerking, I expressed my concerns over a week ago.

Dirk needs better help than this folks.

Last edited by mary; 03-23-2006 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-24-2006, 12:34 AM   #31
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

I don't disagree with any particular point you're making, Mary, but I have enough faith in Dirk Nowitzki to believe that these Mavs will go better than .500 over the last 14 games, which is what it would take to hit the 60-win mark.
Old 03-24-2006, 12:42 AM   #32
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I was having a very heated email exchange with ben and skin about having guys come back. They were basically saying that kvh needs to stay out because they hated his game and wanted Josh Powell to take his minutes. I was shocked to be honest. Right now if dirk/jason are not in the game....NO ONE can hit a 3, no one. It's going to kill us imo.

Luckily josh has been hitting them at least at about 41% rate, but we'll see when he gets back what he looks like.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 03-24-2006 at 12:43 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 01:24 AM   #33
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Don't look now, but the Mavericks aren't a lock to win 60. I expect them to win about 62, but you never know.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 05:16 AM   #34
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Don't look now, but the Mavericks aren't a lock to win 60. I expect them to win about 62, but you never know.
Now this, I can agree with.

Old 03-25-2006, 09:59 AM   #35
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

AJ has the best 82-game record (non-consecutive). Does anyone know who has the best first, full-season record for coaching? Is AJ still in the running?
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 10:26 AM   #36
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

i am not 100% sure, but i think it may be Paul Westphal...i have to check that up tho for the year and what the record was
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 10:28 AM   #37
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

in the 92-93 season with the Suns, he went 62-20...that may be the best season for a first yr coach...and i think i saw that on a graphic during a recent Mavs game when they were discussing Avery's record
Old 03-25-2006, 10:30 AM   #38
xraided199

"At 65-16, Johnson already has won three more games than Paul Westphal did when he took over the Phoenix Suns in 1992-93. Bill Russell, Paul Westhead and Al Cervi all went 61-21 in their first 82 games, and Red Auerbach was right behind at 60-22, according to research by the Elias Sports Bureau."

source: http://www.dispatch.com/cavs/cavs.ph...314-E5-01.html

im sure one of many sites that ran a similar story at the time...obviously this is from a short while ago, but they are comparing him to Westphal, and that was definitely a full season for Westphal

Last edited by xraided199; 03-25-2006 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:42 AM   #39
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraided199
"At 65-16, Johnson already has won three more games than Paul Westphal did when he took over the Phoenix Suns in 1992-93. Bill Russell, Paul Westhead and Al Cervi all went 61-21 in their first 82 games, and Red Auerbach was right behind at 60-22, according to research by the Elias Sports Bureau."

source: http://www.dispatch.com/cavs/cavs.ph...314-E5-01.html

im sure one of many sites that ran a similar story at the time...obviously this is from a short while ago, but they are comparing him to Westphal, and that was definitely a full season for Westphal

I think adding the two seasons up for AJ and calling that a full-season is pretty bogus. It's like the grand slam by tiger being won over two years.

Not the same year...not the same season. This is AJs first full season.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 10:45 AM   #40
xraided199

yeah i agree with that...westphal has a more "tangible" record for the fact it was in one season...but you know what, none of it matter, cause Avery will absolutely break it...65-17!!!!! (haha, hopefully)

M.F.F.L.!!!!