Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-02-2001, 09:10 AM   #1
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

just wanted everyone's feedback on the possible NBA rule changes. personally, i'd love for a team to try and run zone against the mavs...
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2001, 09:28 AM   #2
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

can you imagine booth on one side of the lane, and bradley on the other? I'm sure Nellie and Del are drooling over the possibilities. If these rules get passed, Bradley really might be worth a little more like Nellie and Cuban insist.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 09:52 AM   #3
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

well, i'd love to see the mavs shoot their way out of a zone defense. teams would have to play them man to man because they have too many weapons. the mavs could play more zone defense and force teams to beat them with their guard play.
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 10:33 AM   #4
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

damn, I hate to say it, but I agree with you on your points...

Is it freezing in Hades???

Where the hell is everybody?
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 10:47 AM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

No kidding..where'd everyone go? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 10:47 AM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I'm here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Haven't really paid any attention to the proposed rule changes but if it makes the games anywhere near as entertaining as last night's game, I'm all for it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote