Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-08-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Barkley puts Mavs near top of FA wish list

Barkley puts Mavs near top of FA wish list
By Jeff Caplan

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...s-fa-wish-list

The great Charles Barkley joined GAC on 103.3 FM ESPN Friday afternoon and, as usual, brought some strong opinions to the air waves.

First off was Barkley's thoughts on Dirk Nowitzki's contract situaton -- to opt out or not to opt out. Barkley doesn't think Dirk will walk away from the $21.5 million Mark Cuban owes him next season nor does Barkley think Dirk should opt out and take his title hopes somewhere else.

"The grass ain't always greener on the other side now," Barkley said. "Cuban and the city of Dallas have been very good to Dirk."

Another reason Barkley thinks Dirk should stay is because Sir Charles believes the Mavs aren't all that far away from serious contention. In fact, if Barkley could reverse the clock and head into free agency this summer, oh, say like one LeBron James -- although Barkley didn't name names -- the Mavs would be at the top of his wish list.

"Out of all these teams all these people are talking about, Dallas is probably the best, well-suited to win a championship, to be honest with you," Barkley said. "OK, New York has money, they stink. New Jersey has money, they stink. The Miami Heat has money, they stink. The Chicago Bulls, to me, is the most attractive situation because of Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah, but none of those other teams are as close to winning a championship as the Mavs, to be honest with you."
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I've been saying the same thing for a while now - I must be wrong if Charles Barkley agrees!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-08-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I've been saying the same thing for a while now - I must be wrong if Charles Barkley agrees!
And I've been agreeing with you too. Well, I'm not going down with the UD ship...

UD has no idea what he's talking about! He's absolutely clueless when it comes to basketball! He's even agreeing with Sir Charles! BAN HIM!!
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:15 AM   #4
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

for a NBA free agent, if it is all about wanting to win a championship, I would think our chances are much better than most teams. Plus to play with/alongside 2 future hall of famers - Dirk and Kidd....well I hope it works out for us this summer.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:01 PM   #5
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

Dallas is closest to a championship, Dallas has a very good media market (http://www.mediainfocenter.org/compare/top50/), and a player will get the money he wants in Dallas.

The only problem is a sign and trade is needed.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:25 PM   #6
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

I think if the Mavs get LeBron it would be great.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #7
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Also get to the basket !
Old 05-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #8
Dim499
Platinum Member

Stupid basketball players why not just go for layups?
Old 05-08-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
for a NBA free agent, if it is all about wanting to win a championship

CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #10
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

you know, I was having kind of a sh*tty day, and then I saw this thread... and I remembered how much I love the Mavs. Now I'm feelin' great.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #11
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
I agree that would be lovely.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #12
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i hope they try for LeBron someone should send cuban an email and tell him to think about adding him

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #13
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
Meh.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #14
KINGBEEF

KINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
Barkley puts Mavs near top of FA wish list
By Jeff Caplan

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...s-fa-wish-list

The great Charles Barkley joined GAC on 103.3 FM ESPN Friday afternoon and, as usual, brought some strong opinions to the air waves.

First off was Barkley's thoughts on Dirk Nowitzki's contract situaton -- to opt out or not to opt out. Barkley doesn't think Dirk will walk away from the $21.5 million Mark Cuban owes him next season nor does Barkley think Dirk should opt out and take his title hopes somewhere else.

"The grass ain't always greener on the other side now," Barkley said. "Cuban and the city of Dallas have been very good to Dirk."

Another reason Barkley thinks Dirk should stay is because Sir Charles believes the Mavs aren't all that far away from serious contention. In fact, if Barkley could reverse the clock and head into free agency this summer, oh, say like one LeBron James -- although Barkley didn't name names -- the Mavs would be at the top of his wish list.

"Out of all these teams all these people are talking about, Dallas is probably the best, well-suited to win a championship, to be honest with you," Barkley said. "OK, New York has money, they stink. New Jersey has money, they stink. The Miami Heat has money, they stink. The Chicago Bulls, to me, is the most attractive situation because of Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah, but none of those other teams are as close to winning a championship as the Mavs, to be honest with you."

can we say music to my ears!!! Sweet music to my ears
Old 05-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #15
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Barkley is self promoting. Of course he says that. Make sure to tune in to TNT after the games.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #16
andypb87

andypb87 is on a distinguished road

Lebron James is good at playing basketball
andypb87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:12 PM   #17
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if LeBron would bring the intangibles that we'd be losing in Dampier.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:38 PM   #18
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'm not sure if LeBron would bring the intangibles that we'd be losing in Dampier.
Damp or LeBron? My goodness what a decision... can we keep both and win the title 10 years straight?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 05-09-2010 at 05:39 PM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:21 AM   #19
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

With Mark Cuban as our face anything is possible. I could see us getting LBJ if he bolts because he couldn't get over the hump with the talent in cleveland.

I mean Roddy, Butler, LBJ + Marion, Dirk, and Bosh/Boozer + Haywood would make us instant title favorites.

Wade is a bit more likely though but if he's healthy then he's just as helpful.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:04 AM   #20
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCmasta View Post
With Mark Cuban as our face anything is possible. I could see us getting LBJ if he bolts because he couldn't get over the hump with the talent in cleveland.

I mean Roddy, Butler, LBJ + Marion, Dirk, and Bosh/Boozer + Haywood would make us instant title favorites.

Wade is a bit more likely though but if he's healthy then he's just as helpful.
Again, if we pull off a S&T for Wade or LeBron (which is very farfetched in it's own right) how do you suppose we get Bosh or Boozer on top of that?
Old 05-10-2010, 01:12 AM   #21
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Again, if we pull off a S&T for Wade or LeBron (which is very farfetched in it's own right) how do you suppose we get Bosh or Boozer on top of that?
Matt Carroll contract. Oh yeah.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #22
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

We can has LBJ without using dust chip? That would be ideal. Wade (a part of me dies), LBJ, Dirk, Kidd + center. Then we can has trophee.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:11 PM   #23
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

I think Kidd needs to drop from the list of reasons a free agent would come here. We are probably stuck with him, but let's all face the fact that he's probably a liability for dangling a championship team to FAs.

Just to remind everyone, he can't score unless he's wide open, he can't penetrate, he can guard faster players anymore. He's the Shaq of point guards, at best.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:13 PM   #24
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
We can has LBJ without using dust chip?
Can I has LeBron AND cheezburger?
Old 05-10-2010, 01:37 PM   #25
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktruth View Post
I think Kidd needs to drop from the list of reasons a free agent would come here. We are probably stuck with him, but let's all face the fact that he's probably a liability for dangling a championship team to FAs.

Just to remind everyone, he can't score unless he's wide open, he can't penetrate, he can guard faster players anymore. He's the Shaq of point guards, at best.

Shit, Kidd is probably gonna be the best backup in the league.

Old 05-10-2010, 01:47 PM   #26
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

There are too many people who don't see Kidd in a true perspective. I agree that Kidd might be a libility especially since the league has had an influx of points that are of the veriaty that Kidd nor other guards of his ilk have trouble guarding. Kidd still has value in that he is someone who will help keep the ball moving when he is in the game. But when he has an off or mediocre game he might be not worth the the trade off he represents.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #27
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Dirk would be the perfect compliment to Lebron's game. That duo would simply destroy teams. I mean seriously, how would you stop that? Not to mention having the luxury of guys like Kidd, Marion, Terry and Haywood.

I'm guessing it would take Butler +DustChip + Roddy to even get the S&T talks started which is fine with me. Even then it's still a long shot.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #28
STMWebsite

STMWebsite is infamous around these partsSTMWebsite is infamous around these parts

It seems like it is much more feasible for Dirk to leave Dallas and become the 2nd option than for us to get Lebron/Dwade/Bosh.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #29
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by STMWebsite View Post
It seems like it is much more feasible for Dirk to leave Dallas and become the 2nd option than for us to get Lebron/Dwade/Bosh.
That won't happen. Way too much loyalty between him and the organization, not to mention all the money he'd be leaving on the table by signing with someone else.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #30
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Shit, Kidd is probably gonna be the best backup in the league.
So, I'm a high-end free agent, how are you going to convince me that he's going to be a backup?
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:13 PM   #31
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Lakers committed highway robbery when they got Gasol, Dallas must match that to get that stud next to Dirk. The genius that is Cuban, has that chip in Dampier. Whether its Bosh or JJ or Lebron or Wade, Cuban has to get his reps out there at the stroke of midnight to recruit these guys. he can't be sitting on his ass waiting for one to fall into his lap, like Marion did last summer. He has to go out on Day 1 with all his marketing schanzes and show these guys he means business. If Day 1, Bosh says I want Dallas, then Colangelo and Cuban has to get on the same page for a sign and trade. Same thing with Wade or Lebron.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:54 AM   #32
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i would love to have wade on this team. I don't know what i'd do with myself.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #33
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

per Mike Fisher today (5-12-2010)

*Because of The DUST Chip (and Caron Butler, and Roddy Beaubois, and more) the Mavs have a much larger swap-meet arsenal than they have had in recent years.

*By one count, nine of the last 11 “big-name’’ NBA free agents who moved did so via Sign-and-Trade. If that’s the path of movement this summer (and it will be, because it allows a player to get that all-important sixth contract year), Dallas is as legit a bidder as there is in the league.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:22 PM   #34
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
i would love to have wade on this team. I don't know what i'd do with myself.
i know the 1st thing i would do is buy a mavs-wade jersey
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:31 PM   #35
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
So, I'm a high-end free agent, how are you going to convince me that he's going to be a backup?
Start by showing them Roddy b footage.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:20 AM   #36
Ed99

Ed99 has a spectacular aura aboutEd99 has a spectacular aura about

Its the first time i really hope that Charles is right..
Ed99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:21 AM   #37
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can I has LeBron AND cheezburger?
lol. The only post in this whole thread (or sub-forum the last two weeks) with any value to it at all.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:38 AM   #38
Ed99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
lol. The only post in this whole thread (or sub-forum the last two weeks) with any value to it at all.
Summer Hole.....
Old 05-13-2010, 12:48 AM   #39
Ed99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Summer Hole.....