Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-16-2001, 01:14 PM   #41
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

See that borg icon I just posted? That's the size I'd like the icons to be. Since the icons available on the Net are for the most part designed to be used on your desktop (Windows, Mac OS), they're usually smaller, more pixelated, and just not very sharp looking in general.

If you find some big clear Simpsons pics, I could probably scale them down and edit them so they'd look ok. But the pics have to be clear. Some nice front facial shots of the characters would work well. The only prob would of course be the copyright stuff..but maybe we can add them and no one would notice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2001, 01:23 PM   #42
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

found 'em. There kinda small though.

Go HERE for several million more. All kinds of comic book and cartoon characters.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2001, 01:31 PM   #43
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

The Simpsons' official site has pretty clear and well-drawn images all over the place.
Old 03-16-2001, 01:32 PM   #44
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Here's the 2 i found. If they could be made small I think they'd be cool.

Old 03-16-2001, 01:34 PM   #45
djb
Administrator

Those are pretty cool Rob! Where did you get them from?
Old 03-16-2001, 01:35 PM   #46
djb
Administrator

Ms. Krabappel, can I have some more paste?

Old 03-16-2001, 01:38 PM   #47
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Crack Whore Monkey's web site. You've probably noticed all the different smilies i've used here and at fanhome. Well that's where i get them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] . He's got MILLIONS.

Here's another monkey. He's dead though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Old 03-16-2001, 01:42 PM   #48
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

ask and ye shall recieve....

Old 03-16-2001, 01:43 PM   #49
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Incase your trying to find them, there on the "Dark Wolf's" page of "Contributions" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-16-2001, 01:58 PM   #50
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Rob, those smiling fiend icons are sweet...
Old 03-16-2001, 02:08 PM   #51
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

hey, dj, what are the dimensions you want the icons? I can fix the ones I posted to match them...
Old 03-16-2001, 02:13 PM   #52
djb
Administrator

~ 40x49
Old 03-16-2001, 02:32 PM   #53
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Thanks Evilmav2, I knew you'd like 'em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

btw, I got first dibbs on the light purple one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

Old 03-16-2001, 02:35 PM   #54
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Rob, cool...
Old 03-21-2001, 07:38 PM   #55
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Thats a pretty cool ape. Here are a couple of others I am considering. I particularly like the gorilla one. Tell me what you think.

madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 07:41 PM   #56
big_pth
Diamond Member

I like the screaming Gorilililila (that damn grape ape [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]).
Old 03-21-2001, 07:44 PM   #57
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Here is a pissed off ape with a handful of his own feces.

Old 03-21-2001, 07:45 PM   #58
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Where did you find those Ape pix Madape? If you see any good devils, skulls, or "evil" icons don't hesitate to get them... That enraged Gorilla should be the new icon of the Madape (if DJ inserts it)...
Old 03-21-2001, 07:46 PM   #59
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Incidentally Ape, your boy Mike Miller is looking pretty damn good against the Pacers right now...
Old 03-21-2001, 07:49 PM   #60
madape
Diamond Member

I got those off a wildlife image gallery website.

http://stevebloom.nux.co.uk/index.php?page=home

I doubt you'll find anything there, but I'll keep an eye out for you. I still like the icon you have now though. It certainly fits the EvilMav
Old 03-21-2001, 07:50 PM   #61
madape
Diamond Member

Mike Miller is the real deal.
Old 03-21-2001, 07:54 PM   #62
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Orlando just wiped out an 18 point Pacers lead (it's still the third quarter) to take the lead... Miller has been dropping threes and dimes on the Pacers' heads... Harrington knocked him down once though (McGrady too)...
Old 04-04-2001, 11:08 PM   #63
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Found another [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 04-04-2001, 11:11 PM   #64
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412