Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-26-2024, 11:10 PM   #1
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

The transition defense was solid tonight too. Can?t say enough good things about this dominating win.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:10 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-26-2024 at 11:14 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 11:11 PM   #3
LukaMagic
Golden Member

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

And that is HERE which is supposed to be a place for Dallas Mavericks FANS to discuss things.
LukaMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 11:11 PM   #4
LukaMagic
Golden Member

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaMagic View Post
And that is HERE which is supposed to be a place for Dallas Mavericks FANS to discuss things.
hihihi
Old 03-26-2024, 11:11 PM   #5
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

I know it was only one shot but maybe Morris should take Maxi's minutes lol.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 11:18 PM   #6
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessednegr0 View Post
I know it was only one shot but maybe Morris should take Maxi's minutes lol.
My immediate thought was get him some minutes so he can be ready if needed for the playoffs. He?s a big body that can get a little burn.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:16 PM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Friday will be rough. Back in Sac after this humiliation. Kings should put up a fight
Old 03-27-2024, 08:37 PM   #8
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Friday will be rough. Back in Sac after this humiliation. Kings should put up a fight
I personally don't think Sacramento or OKC are really that good.

Neither team IMO plays much defense so that's why I think Dallas is just better than both of them.

I think the mavs will smoke them again because Gafford and Lively both presents challenges to Sabonis.

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-27-2024 at 08:37 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 09:40 PM   #9
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post

Neither team IMO plays much defense so that's why I think Dallas is just better than both of them.
I'm trying not to get too excited, because that usually ends poorly. But of the teams ahead of us in the standings, the only team that I think is unequivocally better is Denver. All the other teams, I think the Mavs are better or at least evenly matched with. I'm really the seeding works so that we can avoid Denver in the first two rounds. If that happens, we might very well be back in the conference finals.

I think we're better than the Pelicans, and the Clippers are in total tailspin. We might very well end up with the 4 seed.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 09:50 PM   #10
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post

I think the mavs will smoke them again because Gafford and Lively both presents challenges to Sabonis.
Yeah, Sabonis is too slow for PF and not a good defender for center.

I'm just happy the Mavs decided to fix defense and rebounding.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 11:17 PM   #11
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I totally missed this game. Holy shit.

Old 03-26-2024, 11:19 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Mavs now a full game ahead of Kings and Suns for 7/8

Mavs now one game behind the Pelicans for 5th and 1.5 games behind the Clippers for 4th

Second longest winning streak in the league. Only the Rockets (what?!) have a longer streak

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-26-2024 at 11:20 PM.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:22 PM   #13
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Mavs now a full game ahead of Kings and Suns for 7/8

Mavs now one game behind the Pelicans for 5th and 1.5 games behind the Clippers for 4th

Second longest winning streak in the league. Only the Rockets (what?!) have a longer streak
Rockets about to get the warriors 10 seed. Jalen Green is playing out of his mind. In a year they were expected to get 20ish wins, they?re about to get 40 wins
Old 03-26-2024, 11:20 PM   #14
Melonhead
Guru

That was the kings 5th game in 7 nights. No wonder they didn?t put up a fight. Guys were cooked. Friday will look a lot different.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:23 PM   #15
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
That was the kings 5th game in 7 nights. No wonder they didn?t put up a fight. Guys were cooked. Friday will look a lot different.
You know, I like how rational of a point that is.

But I think this team is confident enough to SHOVE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS again.

Kings don't play defense, so they'll have to shoot 50% from the field and three to beat us.

Old 03-26-2024, 11:35 PM   #16
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post

Kings don't play defense, so they'll have to shoot 50% from the field and three to beat us.
Pre trade I think Mavs still win in that situation, but like you said this team punishes the kings. Whereas in the past we?d squeak it out and need Luka 42 minutes. This is the best they?ve played in the Luka era as a team. It?s so balanced it?s scary.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:42 PM   #17
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Pre trade I think Mavs still win in that situation, but like you said this team punishes the kings. Whereas in the past we?d squeak it out and need Luka 42 minutes. This is the best they?ve played in the Luka era as a team. It?s so balanced it?s scary.
It'll obviously be much tougher. Even the Jazz gave us a small sweat because of the nature of stupid back to backs against the same team.

But we're finally winning close games. And if PJ and THJ are making threes, then there is no way they or any other team can beat us in the conference.

Old 03-27-2024, 10:12 AM   #18
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:

What if I told you the Mavs had lighter minutes for Doncic and Kyrie and get to rest the same amount until Friday? I see another humiliation type of game, snatch your seeding for good type of throwdown.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 11:31 PM   #19
Melonhead
Guru

Watching tnt postgame and Shaq pretends to be blown away by the most basic moves by Shai and says ?mvp?. Cooked ass narrative
Old 03-26-2024, 11:32 PM   #20
LukaMagic
Golden Member

https://youtu.be/CzXwizFVp8Q?t=141

Here you can see just how poor Gafford is in switches on the perimeter. Gafford has great size and length. So that as a rule he should never come out so much and so close to an offensive player. Instead, in this situation he should be around that X mark. And if the Sac player decides to shoot, Gafford can still challenge that shot with his size and length.

And, instead, look at what he does. That what he did is PISS POOR BEGINNER DEFENSE for a big guy. And that will be exposed by good teams in the playoff situations. They will keep bringing him out and keep putting him in those situations.

Last edited by LukaMagic; 03-26-2024 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-27-2024, 12:06 AM   #21
LukaMagic
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaMagic View Post

https://youtu.be/CzXwizFVp8Q?t=141

Here you can see just how poor Gafford is in switches on the perimeter. Gafford has great size and length. So that as a rule he should never come out so much and so close to an offensive player. Instead, in this situation he should be around that X mark. And if the Sac player decides to shoot, Gafford can still challenge that shot with his size and length.

And, instead, look at what he does. That what he did is PISS POOR BEGINNER DEFENSE for a big guy. And that will be exposed by good teams in the playoff situations. They will keep bringing him out and keep putting him in those situations.
And that's why Kidd benches Gafford sometimes like away to Boston. Because Gafford gets lost on the perimeter. Doesn't know where to go and how to act.
Old 03-27-2024, 08:19 AM   #22
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Luka played 32 minutes. Stat of the game right there. Watching a replay, it looked like he was grimacing early on but seemed better as the game went on. Hope he doesn't have a lingering issue.

Old 03-27-2024, 10:07 AM   #23
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Holyyy fuckkk does this websites password recovery suck.

Fill in the blank... Luka ______" uhhhh Doncic? Sorry, that answer is incorrect. Maxi ______ uhhh Kleber. NOPE

Locked out for a couple days in some exciting times. Boys are playing excellent basketball and have really gelled. Love the team dynamic and Kyrie is simply shitting on every narrative there ever was, or perhaps he's humbled and matured and just ready for another championship.
Old 03-27-2024, 04:02 PM   #24
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Holyyy fuckkk does this websites password recovery suck.

Fill in the blank... Luka ______" uhhhh Doncic? Sorry, that answer is incorrect. Maxi ______ uhhh Kleber. NOPE

Locked out for a couple days in some exciting times. Boys are playing excellent basketball and have really gelled. Love the team dynamic and Kyrie is simply shitting on every narrative there ever was, or perhaps he's humbled and matured and just ready for another championship.
Password recovery, probably
"Luka MAGIC"
"Maxi SUCKS BALLS!"

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 10:26 AM   #25
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvkw...el=PandaHank41

Look at PJ switching to Sabonis. That's the type of defensive versatility that just doesn't come through a box score. Lively played him well too.

Old 03-27-2024, 10:55 AM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:

Look at PJ switching to Sabonis. That's the type of defensive versatility that just doesn't come through a box score. Lively played him well too.
Dude won't average 14-13-2, but he's averaging 11-6 with a steal and a block. If he hits his threes and starts defending, he will be a solid piece and could help the scoring load with 14-15pts.
Old 03-27-2024, 06:00 PM   #27
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:

That?s a top tier defender in the league right there.
Old 03-27-2024, 03:59 PM   #28
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs defense

Pre trades:
Opp FG% - .486 (21st)
DRTG - 117.4 (22nd)
Blocks - 4.3 (26th)
Opp Paint pts - 53.3 (22nd)
Opp Paint FG% - .605 (27th)

Post trades:
Opp FG% - .457 (5th)
DRTG - 111.8 (10th)
Blks - 6.0 (7th)
Opp Paint pts - 47.5 (8th)
Opp Paint FG % - .546 (4th)
Old 03-27-2024, 06:01 PM   #29
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Mavs defense

Pre trades:
Opp FG% - .486 (21st)
DRTG - 117.4 (22nd)
Blocks - 4.3 (26th)

Post trades:
Opp FG% - .457 (5th)
DRTG - 111.8 (10th)
Blks - 6.0 (7th)
Pretty insane. And the best part about it is not being a fluke. Dallas has a new identity one we?ve been screaming about for years. Luka can officially be unlocked.
Old 03-27-2024, 08:37 PM   #30
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mavs defense

Pre trades:
Opp FG% - .486 (21st)
DRTG - 117.4 (22nd)
Blocks - 4.3 (26th)

Post trades:
Opp FG% - .457 (5th)
DRTG - 111.8 (10th)
Blks - 6.0 (7th)
And these stats include the East Coast trip where they lost 5 out of 6 to the best teams in the East. Since then, they're been better.
Old 03-27-2024, 08:57 PM   #31
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, THJ has had a string of bad shooting games, yet he is still shooting 38% from 3 for the season. And there are good reasons he keeps getting minutes.

What Kidd, and the rest of the league knows is that Tim can be ice cold, then drop 4 threes in a row at any time. As long as he is in the game, teams have to commit to defend him, to make sure he doesn't get hot. That helps create the space that Luka and Kyrie need to get inside and do damage. Tim is not the guy they want to sag off of. Nobody in the NBA respects Hardy enough to commit to stopping him. He's just as likely to stop himself. He's getting better but he's not ready yet.

If THJ stays out of his slump, he'll be very valuable in the playoffs. I don't have a lot of faith he'll get hot at the right time, but part of Kidd's job is to get him to be effective by then. That's why he keeps getting minutes. No matter how much fans complain.
Old 03-27-2024, 09:47 PM   #32
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
Sure, THJ has had a string of bad shooting games, yet he is still shooting 38% from 3 for the season. And there are good reasons he keeps getting minutes.

What Kidd, and the rest of the league knows is that Tim can be ice cold, then drop 4 threes in a row at any time. As long as he is in the game, teams have to commit to defend him, to make sure he doesn't get hot. That helps create the space that Luka and Kyrie need to get inside and do damage. Tim is not the guy they want to sag off of. Nobody in the NBA respects Hardy enough to commit to stopping him. He's just as likely to stop himself. He's getting better but he's not ready yet.

If THJ stays out of his slump, he'll be very valuable in the playoffs. I don't have a lot of faith he'll get hot at the right time, but part of Kidd's job is to get him to be effective by then. That's why he keeps getting minutes. No matter how much fans complain.
All of that is true, and yet, I'll be relieved when THJ is no longer a Maverick, whenever that day is. He's a lot like Jerry Stackhouse, for better and for worse. It's not just that he gets ice cold, its that he makes bad decisions. He's just as likely to lose the game as he is to win it, maybe more. Stack had his big nights too, but I tell you, I was very relieved when basically the first think Carlisle did when he became coach was take Stack out of the rotation.

Every team needs a reliable 6th man who can come in and give you 15-20 points off the bench. Hardy may be not be there yet, but I think he could be if he had the minutes. But even if he isn't that guy, I just trust him more than THJ. The fact that Kidd obviously trusts THJ more than Hardy may be all that matters, but it doesn't make him right.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 03-27-2024 at 09:49 PM.
Old 03-27-2024, 09:55 PM   #33
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
All of that is true, and yet, I'll be relieved when THJ is no longer a Maverick, whenever that day is. He's a lot like Jerry Stackhouse, for better and for worse. It's not just that he gets ice cold, its that he makes bad decisions. He's just as likely to lose the game as he is to win it, maybe more. Stack had his big nights too, but I tell you, I was very relieved when basically the first think Carlisle did w . hen he became coach was take Stack out of the rotation.

Every team needs a reliable 6th man who can come in and give you 15-20 points off the bench. Hardy may be not be there yet, but I think he could be if he had the minutes. But even if he isn't that guy, I just trust him more than THJ. The fact that Kidd obviously trusts THJ more than Hardy may be all that matters, but it doesn't make him right.
Well we need three point shooting and thats why THJ gets minutes. It's the only reason at this point.

What I can't believe is Maxi still getting minutes. He is averaging...get this...1.9 ppg in the month of March. How can you even be that bad?

Old 03-28-2024, 02:15 AM   #34
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Well we need three point shooting and thats why THJ gets minutes. It's the only reason at this point.

What I can't believe is Maxi still getting minutes. He is averaging...get this...1.9 ppg in the month of March. How can you even be that bad?
Hardy is at least as good a shooter as THJ, so I don't think that's a good reason.

But yeah, Maxi is done as a useful NBA player as far as I'm concerned. I in the offseason, we can find something akin to what Maxi used to be. As great as Gafford and Lively are, we do need at least one big who can stretch the floor.
Old 03-28-2024, 10:52 AM   #35
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hardy is at least as good a shooter as THJ, so I don't think that's a good reason.

But yeah, Maxi is done as a useful NBA player as far as I'm concerned. I in the offseason, we can find something akin to what Maxi used to be. As great as Gafford and Lively are, we do need at least one big who can stretch the floor.
Coleman Hawkins - 6'10", 225 - #71 on the tankathon website so just out of drafting rank. could be a good signing to see what he's got. He's lanky with pretty good athleticism and though he's not a great shooter, definitely has NBA range from deep. Often runs the Illinois offense from the top of the key and often is at that same spot on defense (Illinois switches just about everything).
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 11:34 AM   #36
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:

Well you know I don't agree with it. This summer it has to be move THJ and play Hardy. This babying of Tim and Maxi has to end.

Old 03-28-2024, 02:22 PM   #37
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:

OMAXXX
Old 03-28-2024, 05:06 PM   #38
G-Man
Platinum Member

Quote:

I'm not saying Hardy is not a better player than THJ. He's got much better ball handling skills so he can get inside and score or pass where Tim is more likely to fumble.

I'm saying that, in the NBA, all those games in years past where THJ got hot resound in the minds of other coaches. They will put a defender on him to make sure he doesn't heat up, and that is one less defender to double team Luka or Kyrie. Some of the same is true of Maxi. The threat that either might have a good game demands defensive attention, which stretches the court. Teams never know when Tim might put up 20, like he did in Sacramento. Count the Mavs among the teams that don't know. The answer could be tomorrow, but it could also be never.

Right now, no one is worried that Hardy will score 20. Because of injuries, he's gotten a lot of minutes and he's gotten better. He has more potential than THJ...but Tim has a history. As bad as he's been lately, he's still shooting his career average of 36% on threes, and that's what keeps him on the court.
Old 03-27-2024, 09:51 PM   #39
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

I want so badly to play the Clippers in the first round.

Old 03-28-2024, 03:23 PM   #40
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Remember when Omax was supposed to start with Lively to begin the season. He was obviously too raw then, and players of similar ilk like Leonard Miller haven't seen the court.

But he is consistently hitting threes in the g league. That was the main knock. All he has to do is better than 1.9 ppg.

Tags
copenhagen, straight jacket?, unfresh jive