Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-07-2005, 07:58 PM   #1
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Favorite movie lines

<u>Army of Darkness</u>

Bruce Campbell:

Listen up you primative screw-heads! This is my BOOMSTICK!
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2005, 12:32 AM   #2
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE:Favorite movie lines

<u>Training Day.</u> This is my third favorite movie, still touches me everytime i watch it.

Denzel Washington: (Be warned, i edited for language)

Aww, you motherf*****s. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you b**ches. Huh. You think you can do this... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You motherf*****s will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. Shoe program, n***a. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the f**k do you think you're f*****g with? I'm the police, I run s**t around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this mother****** down. King Kong ain't got s*** on me. That's right, that's right. S***, I don't, f***. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherf*****g way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 06:01 AM   #3
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Favorite movie lines

Training Day is a great movie.

How about Will Farrell in Old School.

"LET'S GO STREAKING!!!"

haha gets me everytime..

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 09:40 AM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

"Go ahead punk....make my day" - you know who and in what movie

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:00 AM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:14 AM   #6
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Training Day was an aweful movie.

U2, that line is awesome.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:17 AM   #7
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

"Paw...not Paw" - Celie, The Color Purple

I can't explain it, but that cracks me up every time I watch it, along with "Everythin' you done to me...gonna be done to you" as she gives Mister the evil claw.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 08-08-2005, 10:34 AM   #8
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

"Now when you talk to her, I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everyone's pulling for. I want you to be the guy in the rated R movie who you're not sure if you like."
----- Trent, talking to Mike, in Swingers

I love that line
Old 08-08-2005, 11:04 AM   #9
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite sequence from what I consider to be the funniest movie ever made, <u>The Big Lebowski</u>

Walter: That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

The Dude: F*ckin' A

Donnie: And this guy peed on it.

Walter: Donnie, please...

The Dude: You know, this is guy... I could find this f*ckin' Lebowski guy...

Donnie: His name's Lebowski? That's your name, Dude!

The Dude: This is the guy who should compensate me for the f*ckin rug. His wife owes money all over town and they pee on my rug?!

Walter: They pee on your f*cking rug.

The Dude: They peed on my f*cking rug...

Walter: That's right, Dude. They peed on your f*cking rug.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:51 AM   #10
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

so many quotable movies, so little time. btu someone already mentioned "Old School" and that got me thinking about my favorite line from that movie. It's easily:

"I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time. "
"A big day? Doing what? "
"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time. "

runner-up:

"I know a great sand guy"
Old 08-08-2005, 12:01 PM   #11
mary
Troll Hunter

"I'm in the phone book! I'm somebody! Things are going to start happening to me now!" or somesuch from The Jerk...just about every line in the movie is great.

This isn't really a line..but just a moment...I"ll never forget the first time I saw Tim Curry in black lingerie when he whipped off his cape in Rocky Horror....i was just a young innocent child that had no idea what the movie was going to be about haha...

Old 08-08-2005, 12:09 PM   #12
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: mary
This isn't really a line..but just a moment...I"ll never forget the first time I saw Tim Curry in black lingerie when he whipped off his cape in Rocky Horror....i was just a young innocent child that had no idea what the movie was going to be about haha...
You know, I was 5 or 6 the first time I saw that. That was my favorite movie for a large part of my childhood, and I'm not kidding. Talk about "innocent."
Old 08-08-2005, 12:40 PM   #13
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

"must go faster...must go faster"

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-08-2005, 12:43 PM   #14
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter: You mean... beyond pacifism?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 01:09 PM   #15
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

My tag line
Old 08-08-2005, 01:10 PM   #16
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

"How about... a nice, greazy pork sandwich... served in a dirty ashtray."
Old 08-08-2005, 05:59 PM   #17
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I was reading the latest Bill Simmons article & I'd forgotten how many really funny lines Anchorman had.

"I look good ... really good. Hey everyone, come and see how good I look!"

And my current favorite movie, although it's old... Bull Durham.

"A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

"Have you heard of Walt Whitman?"
"No, who's he play for?"
Old 08-08-2005, 06:42 PM   #18
sike
The Preacha

Take me to Pleasure Town!...oh we're going there!

Old 08-08-2005, 06:47 PM   #19
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter: You mean... beyond pacifism?
Greatness

I want the truth!!!
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 09:35 PM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Keaton used to say: "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, but the only thing that scares me...is Kaiser Soze.

chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 09:49 PM   #21
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
Keaton used to say: "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, but the only thing that scares me...is Kaiser Soze.
More absolute greatness.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 08-08-2005, 10:00 PM   #22
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

agreed on the Usual Suspects reference...that freakin movie is AWESOME.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:02 PM   #23
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Keep it clean
Old 08-08-2005, 10:04 PM   #24
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

From Full Metal Jacket...demented, but this always cracks me up:

"You guys ought to do a story on me suntahm,"
the door gunner shouts above the noise of the helicopter.
"Why should we do a story about you?"
"Cause I'm so fuckin good," he says, "'n that
ain't no shit neither. Got me one hunnert 'n
fifty-se'en gooks kilt. 'N' fifty caribou." He
grins and staunches the saliva for a second.
"Them're all certified," he adds.
"Ever shoot any women or children?"
"Suntahms."
"How can you do that?"
"Easy - you just don't lead "em so much.
Harharhar."
Old 08-08-2005, 10:27 PM   #25
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

This is a bit of a downer, but this entire monologue sends chills down my spine every time I watch it. This last part is the kicker:

Can you see her? Her raped, beaten, broken body left to die.

Can you see her? I want you to picture that little girl.

Now imagine she's white.

The defense rests your honor.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-08-2005, 11:31 PM   #26
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

What's that one from, Cap?

Anyone recognize this one:

You get me in a vendetta sort of mood, you can tell the angels in heaven you never saw evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:51 PM   #27
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
What's that one from, Cap?
That's from Snatch.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:50 AM   #28
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

I feel ya on that one, jthig32. I love that movie. One of the FEW sandra bullock movies where she doesn't come across as talentless.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:37 AM   #29
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

saget: "I used to suck d*** for coke man!!!!!!!!!"
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 07:33 AM   #30
AnMan21

AnMan21 will become famous soon enough

Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
Veronica Corningstone: Really.
Ron Burgundy: People know me.
Veronica Corningstone: Well, I'm very happy for you.
Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
AnMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 11:58 PM   #31
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

My last one probably isn't that funny out of context, but neither is this one. So.

Dignan: That kid, Rocky struck me as kind of a weirdo. He..

Anthony: Rocky?

Dignan: Oh I mean he said he loved you, and...

Anthony: What?

Dignan: Yeah, he said he loved you. I mean that just seemed strange...

Anthony: Was he translating? Was he translating for me when he said he loved you.

Dignan: He said he loved you. No, he wasn't translating that's how I understood him, he was talking in English, and I was like "what?, okay, I'll" Anthony runs out. Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! Anthony, were are you going? He's just a mixed up kid. Anthony, c'mon, you're blowing our cover. Maybe I didn't understand him.

FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 01:43 AM   #32
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough

"The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sage thicket. "V&aacute;monos, amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight."
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 11:06 AM   #33
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: FreshJive
My last one probably isn't that funny out of context, but neither is this one. So.

Dignan: That kid, Rocky struck me as kind of a weirdo. He..

Anthony: Rocky?

Dignan: Oh I mean he said he loved you, and...

Anthony: What?

Dignan: Yeah, he said he loved you. I mean that just seemed strange...

Anthony: Was he translating? Was he translating for me when he said he loved you.

Dignan: He said he loved you. No, he wasn't translating that's how I understood him, he was talking in English, and I was like "what?, okay, I'll" Anthony runs out. Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! Anthony, were are you going? He's just a mixed up kid. Anthony, c'mon, you're blowing our cover. Maybe I didn't understand him.
Bottle Rockets genius!!! Plenty of other great lines from that movie, too. I like: "On the run from Johnny Law. It ain't no trip to Cleveland."

Old 08-10-2005, 11:37 AM   #34
AnMan21

AnMan21 will become famous soon enough

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald. striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga gunga - gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."
AnMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 11:42 AM   #35
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

"And he said 'Baby, up your butt with a coconut!' Except... there was no coconut. He didn't have a coconut to my knowledge. "
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 11:49 AM   #36
sike
The Preacha

"Ray...when someone asks if you are a god.......you say "YES!"

Old 08-10-2005, 11:53 AM   #37
chumdawg
Guru

Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:23 PM   #38
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

"does this suit make me look fat?"
"NO, your face does"

&

"housekeeping".................................... .....................................

TOMMY BOY
Old 08-10-2005, 06:20 PM   #39
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change.
True Romance, right Chum? Good stuff... Here's one:

What are you?!

Oh... I have so many names...

Satan?!

... Call me Dad.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:20 PM   #40
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
True Romance, right Chum? Good stuff... Here's one:

What are you?!

Oh... I have so many names...

Satan?!

... Call me Dad.