Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-14-2005, 02:33 PM   #1
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lost - Season 2

I heard from someone (many times) that this is only 7 days away.

So here it is, the official thread for the second season of Lost. We all love it. And i agree, it'd be easier to have this in a new thread.

Here's a link to the discussion of the first season:

Lost - Season 1

so... what's in the hatch? who are the others? will kate and jack EVER get together? *sigh*

Old 09-14-2005, 02:37 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Lost - Season 2

Ana Lucia may have something to say about Kate and Jack. Personally I don't care.

My prediction is that if they kill anyone off it will be Shannon. She is useless.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:42 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

One murder deserves another...hey, lets keep it the family....I say waste her.

warning spoiler alert: The Hatch Leads to the home of the Ompa Lumpas!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the rhyming songs!!!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 02:53 PM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

[POSSIBLE SPOILER - Although not really... but just in case you don't want any possibility of being spoiled I'll put this disclaimer on]

On the issue of the Hatch... Kristin Vietch has been giving clues as to what is in there. They are:

1. In a way, it's something you've never seen before. But in a way, it's something you see every day and are probably seeing right now.
2. It begins and ends with the same letter.
3. Some of you were there this morning. (This clue was given on September 12th)
4. The word that begins and ends with the same letter is not a plural, and it is not SOULS or WINDOW.
5. One of the castaways has already seen this thing before. The others might have as well, but I know for sure that one of them, one of the MAAAAIIIIN ones, has seen it before.
6. This thing in the Hatch can be called by two different words: One is three letters and starts and ends with two letters that are right next to each other in the alphabet. The other is seven letters long and starts and ends with the same letter.

[/END OF POSSIBLE SPOILER]
Old 09-14-2005, 02:59 PM   #5
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

what the hell?
Old 09-14-2005, 04:42 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to see this thread. Especially 7 days in advance of the opener. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 05:03 PM   #7
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE:Lost - Season 2

Quote:
I heard from someone (many times) that this is only 7 days away.
I can't wait until tomorrow...I can beat everyone down with "6 days..."
Old 09-14-2005, 06:02 PM   #8
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

what has more hype, LOST season 2 or the 05-06 mavs season?
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:02 PM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Lost, but I would much rather see the Mavs.

Anywhoo. Oompa Loompas arent too bad of an idea. They are swift of foot, sneaky and they have a firm grasp of technology.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 09:31 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

What the hell is the light that comes out of the hatch and blasts Locke in the commercial?
Old 09-14-2005, 09:35 PM   #11
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Hopefully it is the ghost of Boone...just to spite Sike...
Old 09-14-2005, 11:47 PM   #12
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

season 1 spoiler, to anyone here who hasn't seen it.
===================/============================\=================

Anyone wanna bet that heroin-boy already has a little stash? After seeing the final episode again, the heroin is in plain view of him and he knows what it is and he wants it. and towards the end of the episode he becomes very aggressive (although this 'could' be due to the baby-napper).
Old 09-15-2005, 09:33 AM   #13
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

yeah, but i think that's what they want you to think. At the end of the season, they clearly show that Charlie has one of the Mary statuettes (at least the top half of one) in his bag, but do not show any heroin. But the audience is to assume that there are drugs in the statuette. it wouldn't surprise me if he took only the statuette and no drugs. seems like a small twist the writers would put in. Maybe he's trying to be more spiritual.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:40 AM   #14
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

How many days are left until the season premiere?

On a beach in Hawaii last night they showed the season premiere. My will power is now being tested to not visit the Spoiler sections of the Lost message boards. It's hard, but I think I can pull it through.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:16 AM   #15
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I'm weak.

But no matter how hard you try I will not tell you what happens. You'll have to decide that for yourself.

But.... it's AWESOME!!!!!!

I think we need a rule on this thread. That if you are going to post a spoiler, not only give warnings but use the indention tags to indent the text of the spoiler.

It's only fair.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:55 AM   #16
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

U2, you are a weak, weak man.

This DVD website I post on has spoiler tags, so it blacks out text. Anything entered like this:

[spoiler]this is a spoiler, blah, blah, blah[/spoiler]

is blacked out, and can only be read by double-clicking or highlighting the text. We need an equally efficient way here.

can we change the color of text? If so, we can make it gray so it blends in with the backgorund.

all we seem to have is this highlighting feature
Old 09-15-2005, 11:27 AM   #17
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

U2 is a wuss...he just happens to be my favorite wuss.

Quote:
Sexy: Hopefully it is the ghost of Boone...just to spite Sike...
not cool... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm interested in the Sawyer/Jin/Mike saga....who the heck were those "water wolrd" rejects that took Walt?????

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-15-2005, 11:32 AM   #18
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

[SPOILER????]

let me just say that what happens in the first episode is going to leave you with more questions. yet, it is still very satisfying. and yes, we see what is in the hatch. and all of Kristen's clues (above) are satisfied.

[END SPOILER NOW... return to normal post-padding]
Old 09-15-2005, 12:08 PM   #19
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

is it a guy named Bob?

oh wait. first and last letter being the same is not the 3-letter thing. it's the 7-letter. nevermind.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:14 PM   #20
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I wish Xerxes would give us an update on how many days are left.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:45 PM   #21
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

spoiler alert

man
desmond

end spoiler alert.

but I guess that really isnt much of a spoiler
Old 09-15-2005, 01:56 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

[Spoiler Alert]

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

[/Spoiler]
Old 09-15-2005, 03:08 PM   #23
XERXES
Diamond Member

**Spoiler Alert**

6 DAYS YOU PUNKS!!!
Old 09-15-2005, 03:11 PM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

10 days?
Old 09-16-2005, 01:38 AM   #25
sike
The Preacha

days till what???

Old 09-16-2005, 09:56 AM   #26
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i know we're in the season 2 thread, but check out this site:

Whispers in the Jungle "Translated"
Old 09-16-2005, 02:15 PM   #27
XERXES
Diamond Member

5 days...
Old 09-16-2005, 02:32 PM   #28
sike
The Preacha

5 days till next Wednesday.....yay...I love Wednesdays!!!!

Old 09-16-2005, 03:14 PM   #29
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

why do we love wednesdays? I'm confused...
Old 09-16-2005, 04:02 PM   #30
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

because its hump day
Old 09-16-2005, 04:24 PM   #31
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i'm all for hump days
Old 09-17-2005, 06:32 PM   #32
XERXES
Diamond Member

hump this:

4 days my lost brethren...
Old 09-17-2005, 06:44 PM   #33
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

4 days.... 2 hours... 16.5 minutes
Old 09-17-2005, 06:59 PM   #34
sike
The Preacha

nice one U2...

you dork [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2005, 10:21 PM   #35
XERXES
Diamond Member

(said in a sweet fatherly christmastime voice)

"Who wants a countdown update?"
Old 09-18-2005, 10:39 PM   #36
XERXES
Diamond Member

(said in a sweet fatherly christmastime voice)

"Who wants a countdown update?"
Old 09-19-2005, 09:15 AM   #37
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i'd like one. but only one, please. not 2 or 3.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:35 AM   #38
Drbio
Banned

I heard something about three days on the radio this morning but I was "lost" at the time so I wasn't paying much attention and didn't really hear what they were talking about.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:58 AM   #39
sike
The Preacha

7 days......no.....(so confused)

Old 09-19-2005, 02:40 PM   #40
XERXES
Diamond Member

2 days 5 hours and 20 minutes you punks...