Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-19-2005, 02:52 PM   #41
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Lost - Season 2

only 5 more hours!

until the Arrested Development premiere!
Old 09-19-2005, 03:19 PM   #42
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

2 days 5 hours and 20 minutes you punks...
Old 09-19-2005, 03:19 PM   #43
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-19-2005, 05:21 PM   #44
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-19-2005, 05:26 PM   #45
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

A post so nice he did it twice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 05:51 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Lost - Season 2

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
only 5 more hours!

until the Arrested Development premiere!
a show worthy of its own thread to be sure

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:18 PM   #47
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo

I get the point...
Old 09-19-2005, 09:42 PM   #48
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo

I get the point...
Old 09-19-2005, 09:50 PM   #49
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Old 09-20-2005, 12:00 AM   #50
XERXES
Diamond Member

I know when I'm being sassed...
Old 09-20-2005, 03:15 PM   #51
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

you don't have the gralls to know when you are being sassed!!!!...or do ya?????

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-20-2005, 04:11 PM   #52
Drbio
Banned

I hear the debut of Lost - Season 2 is a week from tomorrow.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:38 PM   #53
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

NO DOC!

it is TOMORROW!
Old 09-20-2005, 04:52 PM   #54
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I hear that in the season opener Tatoo will be found inside the Hatch along with Ricardo Montalban. They will be found by Kate and Locke hunched over a television watching an apparent video tape from a security camera placed on Craphole Island.

They will be further shocked when they realize the contents of the video tape contain the love making session that Sayid and soon-to-be-killed Shannon had at the end of last season.

Locke, in a state of disarray when he finds that he sacrificed the idiot Boone for nothing, grabs a near by knife and attempts to whack off Ricardo's head when all of a sudden Tattoo starts kicking him in his private parts and starts screaming "Da plane! Da plane! You should have kept him out of da Plane!".
Old 09-20-2005, 09:28 PM   #55
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

silly U2, Tattoo could never kick Locke in the privates. Even if he wasnt wearing that oh-so-cute white, polyester suit. Besides, Locke already saw Tattoo in season 1 and has a crush on his tiny beauty.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 10:42 PM   #56
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

In that case Ricardo Montalban is screwed.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:50 PM   #57
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

maybe tattoo punches Locke. That would work.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:51 PM   #58
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

He could be standing on a chair. That would also work.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:54 PM   #59
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Or maybe Wayne Szalinski's (Rick Moranis) shrinking machine was dumped on the island and shrinks Locke to half his size so Tattoo can indeed kick him in the jewels.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:55 PM   #60
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
NO DOC!

it is TOMORROW!
Nope. No no no. Go ahead and make other plans BBL. It's ok. I have it from a reliable liberal source that I am correct. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2005, 10:58 PM   #61
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I have been shocked and awed that you actually knew the name of Rick Moranis's character in the 'Shrunk' movies.

Oh, how great Rick Moranis was in Strange Brew. And after those stupid shrinking movies every time I watch Strange Brew..... it's just not the same.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:00 PM   #62
Drbio
Banned

Strange Brew is one of my all time favorites.

"I gotta pee so bad I can taste it".
Old 09-20-2005, 11:08 PM   #63
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I love it when they break into the vending machines that have the chocolate milk.... that had been turned off for who knows how long.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

"If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you."
Old 09-20-2005, 11:11 PM   #64
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

The scary thing is that even though I've seen the movie and like it, it came out the same year I was born.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:13 PM   #65
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
The scary thing is that even though I've seen the movie and like it, it came out the same year I was born.
Thanks for making a young guy feel like he's on his death bed.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:14 PM   #66
Drbio
Banned

And an older one too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2005, 01:22 PM   #67
sike
The Preacha

how many days now???

Old 09-21-2005, 01:58 PM   #68
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

The actor that plays Michael was on BaD radio today.

SLIGHT SPOILER

I dunno if this has already been confirmed elsewhere, but he came right out and said they were going to find other pieces of the plane with survivors on the island.

END SPOILER

He also said, very early this season, 75% of the questions will be answered, and we ARE going to get definitive answers in the Hatch.

Anyone else that heard it feel free to add.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 08:05 PM   #69
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

and it begins. I did not expect this...
Old 09-21-2005, 08:19 PM   #70
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

the people in the back better be likable. I hate them already. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2005, 09:02 PM   #71
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

pretty good..I do wish they had started with a 2 hour season premier, this episode revealed little and only made me want to bust out my time travel skills to see next week's episode.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:40 PM   #72
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Both JJ Abrams and Damon Lindeloff (or however you spell his last name) both said we wouldn't understand what we saw in the hatch until Episode 3.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:38 PM   #73
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I thought it was pretty good for a premiere. The teaser freaked me out a little b/c I totally bit & thought it was a flashback before they showed it was what was in the hatch. I am seriously not understanding how they're going to get the kid & for that matter, all the other raft people back to the island (or do they get back at all?). Didn't they burn the raft as they were taking the kid away?
Old 09-21-2005, 11:14 PM   #74
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

The teaser for next week after the episode said that we would find out the fate of all the survivors next week. So given that, and that the episode is titled "Adrift", I think we will see what happens to the raftaways.

I think they all make it back safely to Craphole Island.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:15 PM   #75
yukmunky

yukmunky is on a distinguished road

Walt is going to make a connection with Shannon to let everyone know what has happened to them. There has been some major foreshadowing about this also. First off, it has been said before by people that Walt is "special". Boone also said the same thing about Shannon and to date she has mostly been a useless character that people think is good for nothing. She is due for some character development.

About Walt, the kid has got some serious psychic abilites going on. So far he has read Locke's mind and told him not to open the hatch, when Walt had never been told about it before. I also think he was using some kind of manipulation in that dice game he was schooling everyone with. If he thought about getting two sixes he could make it happen, but he thinks or says it is just luck. Tonight, I think he astral-projected himself, but first he needed somone to receive the message. The dog went into the woods because he felt Walt's presence and Walt knew that Shannon would come looking for Vincent.

I think it is obvious Walt was seen in his current condition, soaking wet and needing to keep quiet so as not to be overheard by the people on the boat. Either Walt has not fully developed his powers yet or Shannon was not able to translate them yet because she has no idea of her "specialness". So it all makes sense to me and I am sticking with it until I am shown otherwise!
yukmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 07:32 AM   #76
XERXES
Diamond Member

Wow. Pure greatness. So, any specualtion on who Desmond is and how he got into the hatch? (Along w/ Ricardo Montalban?)
Old 09-22-2005, 07:44 AM   #77
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
Wow. Pure greatness. So, any specualtion on who Desmond is and how he got into the hatch? (Along w/ Ricardo Montalban?)
surely Desmond had something to do with the miracle recovery of the paralyzed woman in the flashback, right?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 09:35 AM   #78
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

glad i didn't waste too much time on the "clues" given by the chick from e! online. Sure, they make sense, but don;t at the same time.

the opening was awesome. You immediately think it's like a sawyer flashback. then you don't see the face, so i thought maybe they were trying to trick us, and it's a young Locke, or Jack. But then, BOOM!. awesome.

So, was that a vaccine injected? or steroids?
Old 09-22-2005, 11:21 AM   #79
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I say it was a vaccine of some sort. Notice the Quarantine written on the hatch was on the INSIDE. He's protecting himself from something on the island.

Also, the numbers were on the label of the Vaccine. See Here

I checked this out for myself on my downloaded episode and it's legit.

I am intrigued by the interior of the hatch as far as a time line. He has a lot of old stuff, but he also has a brand new washer and dryer and other things....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 01:00 PM   #80
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

He also had liquid Tide. And Maraschino cherries.

He has to be getting restocked somehow.

I wish we knew the timeline of how long it was between Jack seeing Desmond in the stadium and now present time. Desmond said he was going on a "race around the world". We already know Danielle has been on the Island for 16 years. I doubt whatever way Desmond is getting restocked is getting past her without noticing.

And also, the power source has to be in the Hatch. Remember the key around Jacks neck was being pulled by a magnet when he got close to the wall in the Hatch.... power source I am sure. That magnet is probably why the compass didn't work last season.

The numbers appeared everywhere in the hatch. When Desmond was typing on the computer he typed out the numbers then hit execute. He was going 16 kph on the stationary bike. The serum he injected himself as has been mentioned. The combination he used to open where the guns were they showed the last number was 42.

Was Sarah injected with this stuff and thats why she recovered?

Dang it!!!!! I can't wait for episode 3. Do Locke and Kate know Desmond? If not, why didn't Kate scream when being pulled off the rope that Locke was holding onto. Why did Locke tell Jack not to hit the Execute key? Does he know what it will do?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!