Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-05-2007, 10:55 PM   #1
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of
Default Isiah Plans To Gamble

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv...n_draft_night/

I had no idea about Randolph Morris. That's f'ed up.

For anyone else who didn't know (probably no one, because I'm a dumbass):

"Due to a loophole in the NBA and NCAA rules, Morris, who declared for the draft, was permitted by the NCAA to return to the college game, but the NBA's collective bargaining agreement prohibited his re-entry into a future draft, which legally made Morris an NBA free agent, who could be signed at any time by any team, and he could leave Kentucky in the middle of the season if he so desired.[2]

Morris took advantage of being an NBA free agent, and signed a two-year, $1.6 million contract with the New York Knicks on March 23, 2007, 5 days after Kentucky's elimination from the NCAA Tournament."
Old 06-06-2007, 01:46 AM   #2
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I hope for Isiah's sake he doesn't start gambling. If he sucks at gambling like he does at everything else in life, he's going to get taken to the cleaners if you know what I mean.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:29 AM   #3
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

wow
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:27 AM   #4
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Speaking of gambling... a few random musings:

- If Oden is pocket aces... Durant must be pocket kings!

- Guys who love the flop... Manu, Bell and Wade!

- Watch out... SA got the stinking river!!

- Cuban used to be a "go all in for pocket dueces" player... lately he just likes to slow play!

- Speaking of slow play... Pistons are the best at it!

- Dirk's the Spade of Ace... MVP baby!!!

- Lebron thinks he's the King... I'll just keep my Ace!

- (Drama) Queens in the deck... Kobe, Wade, Melo (remember the punch!) and TD (whines like no one!)

- Jacks of all trades... JHo, Marion, AK47, Prince!

- Perfect 10... Jessica Alba!
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote