Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
moogle

moogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to all
Default Free Agency in 2014

Next summer, the Mavs will have at least 8 players count towards their salary cap: Dirk, Monta, Calderon, Wright, Dalembert, Ellington, Larkin, and Mekel. Assuming Dirk re-signs for about $11 million, the Mavs should have between $17M to $20M to spend in free agency. At most, the Mavs will be able to make only one big signing in free agency.

So what's the outlook for free agency next summer?

Not Available:
  • LeBron, Wade, and Bosh - These guys are not opting out 2 years early. And even if they did, they're not going to Dallas of all places (see: Summer of 2010).
  • Kobe - Unlikely he'll leave L.A. And even if he did, it would be for a contender.
  • Paul George - He's a restricted free agent, and Indiana will match any offer up to the max. He's not going anywhere.

Extremely Unrealistic
  • Carmelo Anthony - Leaving New York City (his hometown) and moving to Dallas, Texas? I can't imagine it.
  • Luol Deng - The Bulls are already working on a contract extension this summer.

Unrealistic Candidates - These are all restricted free agents. Mavs will have to seriously overpay these guys just to scare the original teams from matching (See: Tyreke Evans).
  • DeMarcus Cousins
  • Greg Monroe
  • Larry Sanders
  • John Wall

Realistic Candidates:
  • Danny Granger
  • Rudy Gay
  • Andrew Bogut
  • Emeka Okafor
  • Marcin Gortat

Who will the Mavs end up with next summer? It would be nice if they can get 2 good players in free agency -- even if it's just Rudy Gay & Marcin Gortat. But realistically, the Mavs have enough cap room for only one major acquisition.
moogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Mavs deal for one of these guys between now and the trade deadline.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #3
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Mavs deal for one of these guys between now and the trade deadline.
Agreed, team up against the tax may be willing to deal for pennies on the dollar.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I'll bet you anything you want to bet that wade and Lebron opt out if for no other reason to get max money now that they have bird rights.

That being said I doubt seriously the mavs are getting any of those guys
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #5
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea if Wade/Bosh with use their ETOs. They'd take a pay cut on the open market. LeBron...I'll be surprised if he doesn't use his. Of course, Miami, LAL and Cleveland would all seem to have an edge over Dallas in signing him.

Dallas will probably be looking closely at the availability of the RFAs by trade, and if they get a shot at Cousins I think they'll take it. If they make it through the year with what they've got, a 2014 summer haul of, say, Granger (if he's healthy) + Gortat or Okafor would seem to fit their needs pretty well.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #6
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Cousins or Larry?
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:35 PM   #7
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I think wade and Lebron are a package deal.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #8
moogle

moogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Cousins or Larry?

Balki Bartokomous.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:38 PM   #9
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

Wouldn't mind Cousins here if he could get his head screwed on right
He15man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:42 PM   #10
marc9211

marc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Cousins or Larry?
Rudy Gay!! There's no way he like Toronto.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #11
Five-ofan
Guru

I still prefer cousins out of all those guys(obviously excluding the pipe dream of lebron)

Cousins is an absolute monster of a talent and I'd like to think that our coaching would be better than the kings to get that talent out of him
Old 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
I still prefer cousins out of all those guys(obviously excluding the pipe dream of lebron)

Cousins is an absolute monster of a talent and I'd like to think that our coaching would be better than the kings to get that talent out of him
Agreed. But haven't the Kings been pretty open about wanting to make Boogie their corner stone?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Agreed. But haven't the Kings been pretty open about wanting to make Boogie their corner stone?
Yep... And Boogie has been pretty open about not being interested.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:57 PM   #14
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by moogle View Post
[*]Kobe - Unlikely he'll leave L.A. And even if he did, it would be for a contender.
like the mavs are not contenders

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #15
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Cousins was 46% from the floor last year. Isn't that really poor for a center?
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #16
marc9211

marc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
It is but it's tough to judge cousins by numbers for the kings. They don't space the floor well and give no room for cousins to operate. Based on talent and potential with the right coach and team around him he could be an absolute monster.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #17
moogle

Quote:

Cousins is only 22 years old though. I think most teams in the league are thinking he has plenty of room to grow, both as a player and as a person.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:44 PM   #18
moogle

I think I know what Cuban is planning to do next summer. The Mavs have enough cap room to sign only one star off free agency, but that won't stop them from acquiring two. Most likely, they'll sign one big free agent (like Rudy Gay). Then they'll use the remaining cap room to trade for another star. A trade would allow the Mavs to acquire a player worth 50% more than their remaining cap room.

Unfortunately, the Mavs don't have the assets to acquire a legitimate star in a trade. Without assets, the only "stars" they'll acquire are of the overpaid variety. Acquiring overpaid stars via salary dump... that's The Bank of Cuban circa 2003. The only overpaid "star" available in a pure salary dump will be David Lee. That's really the only realistic way Dallas can add two "stars" next summer.

Dirk Nowitzki. Monta Ellis. Jose Calderon. David Lee. Rudy Gay. That's where this 2-year plan is headed. With a team like that, they might as well bring Don Nelson out of retirement.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:48 PM   #19
marc9211

Quote:
I think I know what Cuban is planning to do next summer. The Mavs have enough cap room to sign only one star off free agency, but that won't stop them from acquiring two. Most likely, they'll sign one big free agent (like Rudy Gay). Then they'll use the remaining cap room to trade for another star. A trade would allow the Mavs to acquire a player worth 50% more than their remaining cap room.

Unfortunately, the Mavs don't have the assets to acquire a legitimate star in a trade. Without assets, the only "stars" they'll acquire are of the overpaid variety. Acquiring overpaid stars via salary dump... that's The Bank of Cuban circa 2003. The only overpaid "star" available in a pure salary dump will be David Lee. That's really the only realistic way Dallas can add two "stars" next summer.

Dirk Nowitzki. Monta Ellis. Jose Calderon. David Lee. Rudy Gay. That's where this 2-year plan is headed. With a team like that, they might as well bring Don Nelson out of retirement.
So David lee would be your center? I'm thinking that group with a Cousins,Larry Sanders, or Javelle McGee. I don't really like a Lee/Dirk combo
Old 07-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The Mavs FO is not stupid enough to try and pair Dirk and David Lee. And unless you are projecting Dirk as a part time player at that point, it seems unthinkable.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:35 PM   #21
moogle

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc9211 View Post
So David lee would be your center? I'm thinking that group with a Cousins,Larry Sanders, or Javelle McGee. I don't really like a Lee/Dirk combo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
The Mavs FO is not stupid enough to try and pair Dirk and David Lee. And unless you are projecting Dirk as a part time player at that point, it seems unthinkable.

I think the Mavs will try to acquire a second star player -- any star player -- via salary dump next summer. If the only player available is David Lee, then that's who they end up with. He is the best "star" player that can be realistically acquired in a salary dump. Can you think of a better player that will be realistically available in a pure salary dump? The only other names I have are Amare Stoudemire and possibly Eric Gordon.

It's not the first time the Mavs will take this desperate approach. They acquired Antoine Walker and Antawn Jamison and Juwan Howard in the early 2000s. They all played the same position as Dirk, and were all terrible fits. But when the Mavs are desperate and the Bank of Cuban is open... they'll take whatever star is available, regardless of fit.

Next summer, Dirk signs his last NBA contract. They don't have time for 2-year plans and dry powders anymore. I think the Mavs shift gears and go all-in for the final stretch of Dirk's career.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:45 PM   #22
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

David Lee is a good ways down the list of players Dallas will be targeting as frontcourt running mates for Dirk over what will likely be his last NBA contract. Of this I am quite confident. Any thought process that leads to him as a likely acquisition for the Mavs is probably making several missteps along the way.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #23
DTownKidd

DTownKidd is a jewel in the roughDTownKidd is a jewel in the roughDTownKidd is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc9211 View Post
Rudy Gay!! There's no way he like Toronto.
Well in my honest opinion Toronto is bad ass. Exclude all that I don't want gay in the first place when we have monte locked up for a couple years.
DTownKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #24
Five-ofan
Guru

David lee isn't a star except in fantasy
Old 07-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #25
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Yes. And he was 44 the year before. That being said he's an elite rebounder(13 and 12 per 36 the last 2 years) with legitimate offensive skills and the ability to be a great defender and has shown flashes of doing so. He's one of the ten most talented players in the nba, he's 22 and he's already a 17/10 guy in only 30 minutes a night. If he didn't have warts there would be no way in hades he'd be available.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #26
moogle

Quote:
David lee isn't a star except in fantasy
David Lee is a "star" in the sense that he is a 2x All-Star and 1x All-NBA selection, including this year. Yes, I know. I can't believe that either. I had to look it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Any thought process that leads to him as a likely acquisition for the Mavs is probably making several missteps along the way.
That thought process is called "desperation" and I'm pretty sure the Mavs are already at that point.

And those missteps have already been made. They're called "Tyson Chandler" and "Deron Williams" and "Chris Paul" and "Dwight Howard" and "Plan Powder"...
Old 07-17-2013, 12:30 AM   #27
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
That thought process is called "desperation" and I'm pretty sure the Mavs are already at that point.
And I'm pretty sure they're not. Certainly not desperate enough that they've already mapped out a path to taking David Lee in a salary dump as a prime option for next summer.
Quote:
And those missteps have already been made. They're called "Tyson Chandler" and "Deron Williams" and "Chris Paul" and "Dwight Howard" and "Plan Powder"...
Deliberately misunderstanding what I wrote, or was I not clear?
Old 07-17-2013, 01:55 AM   #28
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

Man this line up gives me a chubb

PG. Jose Calderon
SG. Monta Ellis
SF. Shawn Marion
PF. Dirk Nowitzki
C. DeMarcus Cousins

Or if they found a way to get Rudy Gay in there and dump Marion

PG. Jose Calderon
SG. Monta Ellis
SF. Rudy Gay
PF. Dirk Nowitzki
C. DeMarcus Cousins

But those line ups are not going to happen outside of NBA 2k, but it would be nice.

Last edited by He15man; 07-17-2013 at 01:57 AM.
He15man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:56 AM   #29
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Can we just trade for Cousins now? Anyone except Dirk and maybe Carter/Mekel/Calderon/Ellis.

Last edited by yahyes; 07-17-2013 at 02:57 AM.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #30
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

With Sacramento hanging onto an NBA franchise by a thread, I would be surprised if they dealt Cousins, unless they deal him for a player with comparable upside. Stern did everything he could short of personally packing a moving van to get the Kings out of town. If they deal him for a salary dump and picks, I think that would signal a pending move for the franchise.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #31
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Lakers reportedly want Melo and LeBron next offseason. Lol.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:26 AM   #32
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next summer, the Mavs will have at least 8 players count towards their salary cap: Dirk, Monta, Calderon, Wright, Dalembert, Ellington, Larkin, and Mekel.
Wait, Mavs signed him?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:35 PM   #33
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

I don't see Deng as unlikely at all, I really don't think he will sign a extension unless they are willing to give up 14 mill+ per year which I doubt chicago will do
Old 07-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #34
moogle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
I don't see Deng as unlikely at all, I really don't think he will sign a extension unless they are willing to give up 14 mill+ per year which I doubt chicago will do

I think they will re-sign Deng, and then unload either Boozer or Gibson next summer. That will allow them to stay under the luxury tax. And it makes more sense to keep Deng rather than Boozer or Gibson. If the Bulls fail to unload either of them, then they'll just trade away Deng himself next summer so they'll at least get some assets back.

Of all the options the Bulls have available, letting Deng walk for nothing makes the least sense. Iguodala and Josh Smith's contracts have already set the market for Deng. I don't think the Bulls will have any trouble getting him to accept ~$14M.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #35
#41 Shoot em up
Banned

#41 Shoot em up is infamous around these parts#41 Shoot em up is infamous around these parts

I see the Mavs trading for Rondo at the TDL.
#41 Shoot em up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #36
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by #41 Shoot em up View Post
I see the Mavs trading for Rondo at the TDL.
They have nothing Boston would want

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:10 PM   #37
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Their owner is extremely cheap (chicago) I doubt they will amnesty someone not to play
Old 07-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #38
Five-ofan
Guru

I really don't understand the rondo love. He's not a top 30 player IMO and is probably the single most overrated player in basketball. Honestly if I really sat down and thought about it, he might not be a top 50 player
Old 07-18-2013, 09:40 AM   #39
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
I really don't understand the rondo love. He's not a top 30 player IMO and is probably the single most overrated player in basketball. Honestly if I really sat down and thought about it, he might not be a top 50 player
I'd love to see your list of players above him. Or just your PGs you think are better...
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #40
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote