Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
day1

day1 has a spectacular aura aboutday1 has a spectacular aura aboutday1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Second 2013 fantasy league

I was too late to join the first league that members of this board set up, and I know there were others who wanted in but were too late, too. So, I am trying to set up another Yahoo league. I think you need to get a (free) Yahoo ID to join the league.

Let me know if you want in (post to this thread), and I will send you a message via this board (if I can figure it out) to invite you to join the fantasy league.

The draft is next Monday.

david
Old 10-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'll play, David.

You can just post the direct link to the league in this thread. I believe that is the easiest way.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #3
day1

day1 has a spectacular aura aboutday1 has a spectacular aura aboutday1 has a spectacular aura about

I sent you a private message on this board, but I guess you never got it. Anyway, I tried sending a URL of the Yahoo league to a friend, and he couldn't open it, so that doesn't work. Instead, if I have your email, I can send you an invitation.

Again, if anyone else is interested in joining this league, post a message here, then I will send you my email address in a private message on this board, then you email me, and I will reply with an invitation to join. I know it sounds like a lot of steps, and if anyone knows of another way that works, I would love to be educated.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Me and possibly a friend can join. The draft would have to be on Monday.

Last edited by yahyes; 10-26-2013 at 06:37 PM.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:40 AM   #5
day1

Default League starts tomorrow

OK, I am getting this figured out. I was able to send invitations to those people who provided me with an email address. You can do this by posting a private message to me here on Dallas-Mavs.com. The draft is tomorrow night. The NBA season is upon us!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'm officially in.

Draft is at 8pm Dallas time.

Lets get a few more teams!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #7
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

I pm'd day1 and will play if the invite comes. I cannot participate in the draft buy can make a list and go autodraft.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:09 AM   #8
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

I can probably recruit a couple of more teams from a Yahoo league that I ran that we are not getting together. Let me know and i'll send you emails via pm.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:13 AM   #9
day1

Default league status

As of now, we have 6 official teams in the league. We also have 4 invitations outstanding, so I expect the league to end up with 8-10 teams. The draft is tonight at 8PM. I will be sure to check my private email on this board (I see others call this "IM") at 5PM tonight, just in case there are any last minute requests to join.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

We need ONE MORE TEAM for an 8 team league! Come on guys!

Old 10-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #11
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
We need ONE MORE TEAM for an 8 team league! Come on guys!
Im in
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:57 PM   #12
day1

Quote:
Originally Posted by day1 View Post
As of now, we have 6 official teams in the league. We also have 4 invitations outstanding, so I expect the league to end up with 8-10 teams. The draft is tonight at 8PM. I will be sure to check my private email on this board (I see others call this "IM") at 5PM tonight, just in case there are any last minute requests to join.
We ended up with 7 teams. If you are in, the draft is on NOW!
Old 10-28-2013, 11:09 PM   #13
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

http://y.ahoo.it/xiWZgk7d

join my fantasy league please. i have up to 20 teams if it gets full then it would be pretty interesting. you have to use your forum name. my draft starts @ 7pm tomorrow

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote