Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-02-2005, 11:53 AM   #1
bloodyhell

bloodyhell is on a distinguished road
Default Can't read pms

Hey u2 sareyezo, I never read your last pm, just so you know and it's sitting in the box blinking. =)
In other words You only heard my words. =)

I'll also avoid this thread i just made. =)

See ya later
he he he
Old 02-02-2005, 12:24 PM   #2
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Can't read pms

Can't read pms? Who can? I mean it's like, everything's going fine, she's treating you like she loves you and then that time of the month hits and all of a sudden you can't figure out what you did to make her hate you.

Oh wait, you meant pm's. Sorry, my bad.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:40 PM   #3
StrikerV

StrikerV will become famous soon enough

^ lol
StrikerV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 02:30 PM   #4
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Can't read pms

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
Can't read pms? Who can? I mean it's like, everything's going fine, she's treating you like she loves you and then that time of the month hits and all of a sudden you can't figure out what you did to make her hate you.

Genius.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 03:28 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I think that's because you have turned PM's off again....
Old 02-02-2005, 03:31 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

And I haven't responded since the last time you sent me one (where you called me a queer and the whole symbian fag thing response.... real classy), because you had turned off PM's.

I think you are just trying to verify if I read your last one. The answer is yes, but I was not impressed.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:48 PM   #7
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

PMS alert
Old 02-02-2005, 05:16 PM   #8
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

indeed
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 05:53 PM   #9
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
Quote:

Genius.
Indeed.
Old 02-02-2005, 05:54 PM   #10
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: bloodyhell
Hey u2 sareyezo, I never read your last pm, just so you know and it's sitting in the box blinking. =)
In other words You only heard my words. =)

I'll also avoid this thread i just made. =)

See ya later
he he he
You might want to consider contributing something positive to this forum in the near future. Many more posts like that anti-Semitic nonsense you posted earlier today, and I'll be forced to press the "Eject" button.

Old 02-02-2005, 06:22 PM   #11
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteranYou might want to consider contributing something positive to this forum in the near future. Many more posts like that anti-Semitic nonsense you posted earlier today, and I'll be forced to press the "Eject" button.
I double dog dare you to ban him. Triple dog dare.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:16 PM   #12
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:

Me likey.
Old 02-03-2005, 12:18 AM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
I double dog dare you to ban him. Triple dog dare.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I dare you, to be real
To touch a flickering flame
The pangs of dark delight
Don't cower in night fright.

Don't back away just yet
From destinations set
I dare you to be proud
To dare to shout aloud
For convictions that you feel
Like sound from bells to peal
I dare you to speak of your despire