Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-30-2003, 03:03 PM   #1
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

decrepid Lakers playing the debilitated Kings on Friday night in Arco.

Who do you want to win?

put more distance between mavs and kings?
possibly keep the lakers out of the playoffs?
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2003, 03:11 PM   #2
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I would like to see the Kings win. The last I want is the Lakers picking up momentum now.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 03:37 PM   #3
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Go Kings, certainly not my favorite team being a Mavs fan, but I can't stand the lakers.
Old 01-30-2003, 06:08 PM   #4
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

Go Kings!
Old 01-30-2003, 06:19 PM   #5
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Go Lakers. Mavs need the game up.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 06:38 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Any way that they both can lose? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 06:40 PM   #7

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

maybe they can tie?
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 07:01 PM   #8
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< maybe they can tie? >>

Not as good as a loss. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess I'll have to settle for a Faker win, but with Shaq breaking a couple of toes and Kobe getting a paper cut from checking his stats at the scorers table. That should but them both on the IR for a few weeks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 07:11 PM   #9

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

<< and Kobe getting a paper cut from checking his stats at the scorers table >>

LOL
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 07:25 PM   #10
centrlpark08

centrlpark08 is on a distinguished road

lakers cause if the kings continue to lose they probably wont be able to make it back into the race for first place.
Old 01-30-2003, 07:30 PM   #11
LRB
Guru

<< lakers cause if the kings continue to lose they probably wont be able to make it back into the race for first place. >>

Did you mean 8th place instead of 1st?
Old 01-30-2003, 11:13 PM   #12
centrlpark08

centrlpark08 is on a distinguished road

no i'm talking about 1st cause i hate the kings! i hate them more then the lakers and its just that i want to see them kicked out of the playoffs without the mavs playing them.
Old 01-30-2003, 11:30 PM   #13
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Tough choice. Yeah, if there was a way for both to lose, I'd take it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm gonna go with the Kings, only for the fact I don't want the Lakers to win games and sneak into the playoffs. And I certainly don't want them gaining any momentum and passing a couple of the bottom seed teams.

I say this for the fact that the Kings will lose some games while Webber is out. I think we'll gain games on them in the next 3 weeks or how ever long Webber is out.

So, if they can add to the Laker misery right now, I go with that.
Old 01-30-2003, 11:40 PM   #14
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Kings - I want the Lakers to go into the playoffs as the 7th or 8th seed. They would have an incredible amount of pressure to repeat then. Plus it would be 50/50 that we would play them in the first round. If we get lucky there then either the Kings or the Lakers would be eliminated in round one.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote