Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-27-2010, 12:15 AM   #81
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

ok!!!27.10.2010 this day will be for us first step to the win Championship

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 12:57 AM   #82
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

"Mavs fans want NBA championship"

The Mavs already have one it's just being held hostage by Stern's Heat.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:50 AM   #83
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

How did this thread get three pages?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:56 AM   #84
Latarian Milton

Latarian Milton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmtalk View Post
Their is a distinct difference between words and the concepts that they are used to communicate. Words are linear. Concepts are not neccessarily so. The words are just one means of communication of ideas between individuals. The are not neccessarily a measure of intelligence or the ability to think conceptually. In fact often linguistic ability is used by psudo-intellectuals to hide their limited conceptually handicaped mind behind. In fact if they were really intellegent they would use that intellegence to meet the writer half way. They would use their brians to try to understand the writer instead of goal displaced ego motivated criticism. Simply stated they act like A*ss holes.
I think that's exactly why the universities of highest fame are often full of "intelligent dummies".
Latarian Milton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #85
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

eh i gotta poop
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #86
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanBlitzkrieg View Post
College not "collage' dork. He-he.
I did not proof read or use spell check on purpose just to help make my point. When people can't respond to ideas they respond to the form. But if you are being ironic or humorous I'll laugh with you.

The latter also goes for the ** comment.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 06:36 PM   #87
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Old 05-09-2011, 08:53 PM   #88
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

No offense 41MVP, but six years is nothing. I was nine years old just a month shy of my tenth birthday when the Mavs played their first game. I have been a fan for thirty one years even through the bad decade of the 90's so trust me even though I feel your pain six years in nothing compared to the life time some of us have waited.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:16 PM   #89
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

People in Sudan want cheeseburgers...
Old 05-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #90
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Dirk needs this championship so go to work!!!Win it all!!!
Time is now!!!

Old 05-10-2011, 12:50 AM   #91
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Dirk needs opponents to murder. Please make this OKC/MEM series finish.
jcm28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:24 AM   #92
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcm28 View Post
Dirk needs opponents to murder. Please make this OKC/MEM series finish.
No, we want this to go as long as possible to wear our next opponent out.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #93
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
No offense 41MVP, but six years is nothing. I was nine years old just a month shy of my tenth birthday when the Mavs played their first game. I have been a fan for thirty one years even through the bad decade of the 90's so trust me even though I feel your pain six years in nothing compared to the life time some of us have waited.
I'm interested how much the bad Mavs or bad losses ruin your life because I guess you're a huge fan.

I'm a young fan and still feel like I'm a little addicted being a fan.

Last edited by beatLA; 05-10-2011 at 08:10 AM.
beatLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:27 AM   #94
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Yannis Koutroupis -Hoopsworld- on the mavs season preview : There are some different faces but overall this is the same Dallas Mavericks team that we've seen for the last several years. They are once again going to be very good in the regular season, go ahead and put 50-wins in the book. However, they don't have what it takes to get out of the Western Conference Playoffs. The center position is the strongest it's ever been, but they're going to have major issues in the backcourt defensively. Mark Cuban is thinking championship, so expect some changes when this group comes up short like all of the others.

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:47 AM   #95
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

UD wants ice water
Old 05-10-2011, 11:37 AM   #96
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

Hey, this is a mav's discussion, not a grammar discussion. Please don't bore us with your grammar discussions. If you can understand what he said, let it go. And please, don't call people names. Show your maturity!
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #97
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman View Post
Hey, this is a mav's discussion, not a grammar discussion. Please don't bore us with your grammar discussions. If you can['t] understand what he said, let it go.
If you can't understand what someone says, then it's not technically a discussion, is it?

A homeless man babbling to himself on a street corner isn't exactly discourse, and doing it in front of a audience doesn't change that fact...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-10-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #98
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatLA View Post
I'm interested how much the bad Mavs or bad losses ruin your life because I guess you're a huge fan.

I'm a young fan and still feel like I'm a little addicted being a fan.
After a while you just begin to roll with the punches.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:38 PM   #99
41mvp
Golden Member

it's time to winning it all!!!

Old 05-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #100
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
it's time to winning it all!!!
Time to winning... approximately 2.5 weeks.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:46 PM   #101
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Very close...get some rest....then let's get ready to kick some ass and take names

This city is starving to win a championship in any sport
Old 05-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #102
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

straight up it's time to winning it all!!!

Hell yeah.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #103
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is so filthy, but i like it.

Tags
ask a stupid question..., dammit horse jr., it's time to winning