Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 08-11-2004, 08:47 PM   #1
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default Schwarzenegger is speaking in the Republican convention- you guys should be PROUD!! And you bash Clinton

Schwarzenegger's Sex Talk
In 1977 interview, actor spoke of orgies, drugs, and homosexuality
AUGUST 27--Arnold Schwarzenegger once told a magazine interviewer about participating in an orgy with other bodybuilders, noting that "everybody jumped on" the woman involved and "took her upstairs where we all got together." The California Republican added that not every muscleman participated in the gang bang, "just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on."

Schwarzenegger's lewd talk appeared in the August 1977 issue of Oui, an adult magazine published by Playboy Enterprises until 1981 and still available today on newsstands (we originally reported, incorrectly, that the provocative title was defunct). The five-page Schwarzenegger interview was conducted by author Peter Manso and flagged on the magazine's cover with the headline, "Arnold Schwarzenegger on the Sex Secrets of Bodybuilders."

At the time of the Oui story, Schwarzenegger, then 29, was appearing in "Pumping Iron," a documentary on the bodybuilding circuit. In the Q&A with Manso, today's gubernatorial wannabe spoke about his sex life, drug usage, and belief that men "shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies."

Schwarzenegger even entertained a question about his penis size. When Manso asked, "Is your cock disproportionate to the rest of you?" Schwarzenegger replied, "Well, that depends on what you mean by disproportionate. The cock isn't a muscle, so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure." He added that "women have told me they're curious about its size--you know, outgoing chicks who're just trying to be outrageous or horny. I hear all kind of lines, including 'Oh, you're hurting me; you're so big.' But it means nothing. Bodybuilders' cocks are the same size as everyone else's."

Asked if he felt "exploited" by women who pursued him because of his physique, Schwarzenegger said, "No, I'd feel used only if I didn't get something out of it. If a girl comes on strong and says, 'I really dig your body and I want to fuck the shit out of you,' I just decide whether or not I like her. If I do take her home, I try to make sure I get just as much out of it as she does. The word exploited therefore wouldn't apply." Schwarzenegger later noted that once outside the gym, he forgets about bodybuilding: "I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

On the practice of abstaining from sex prior to a competition, Schwarzenegger rejected that approach: "I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before a competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and fuck." In fact, at the 1972 Mr. Olympia contest, "we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong," added Schwarzenegger.

When Manso asked whether he used "dope," Schwarzenegger replied, "Yes, grass and hash--no hard drugs. But the point is that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick."

Asked whether he was "freaked out" by being in such close contact with guys at the gym, Schwarzenegger said, "Men shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies...Gay people are fighting the same kind of stereotyping that bodybuilders are: People have certain misconceptions about them just as they do about us. Well, I have absolutely no hang-ups about the fag business..."

Other topics addressed by Schwarzenegger included:

* His dad Gustav, who was later revealed to have been a Nazi Party member: "My father was the local police chief and he led a very regular life."

* His early days training in Germany: "I was living in Munich at the time, hanging out with night people--entertainers, hookers, and bar owners--and I had a girlfriend who was a stripper. I was an innocent boy from a farm town, but I grew up fast in Munich."

* Southern California hijinks: "Bodybuilders party a lot, and once, in Gold's--the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train--there was a black girl who came out naked. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs, where we all got together." Asked by Manso if he was talking about a "gang bang," Schwarzenegger answered, "Yes, but not everybody, just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on. Having chicks around is the kind of thing that breaks up the intense training. It gives you relief, and then afterward you go back to the serious stuff."

Old 08-11-2004, 08:51 PM   #2
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default RE:Schwarzenegger is speaking in the Republican convention- you guys should be PROUD!! And you bash Clinton

"When Manso asked whether he used "dope," Schwarzenegger replied, "Yes, grass and hash--no hard drugs. But the point is that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick."

And you guys have the BALLS to talk about Bill Clinton...what a joke....lets hear it...come on..is he a flip flopper ???? He was mis-quoted???give me a break..you should be proud....
Old 08-11-2004, 09:02 PM   #3
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Schwarzenegger is speaking in the Republican convention- you guys should be PROUD!! And you bash Clinton

I agree anyone who is married to a bitch like Hillary is entitled to cheat. I dont blame him for womanising.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 09:04 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Schwarzenegger is speaking in the Republican convention- you guys should be PROUD!! And you bash Clinton

This entire thread is unfortunate. On one hand we have a total prejudiced, ignorant and blind peckerhead and on the other hand we have an unfortunate comment by fish.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 09:15 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Schwarzenegger is speaking in the Republican convention- you guys should be PROUD!! And you bash Clinton

Well there is one thing you can say for arnie that you can't say for clintoon or kerry. He didn't lie about a damn thing. He didn't have state troopers get women for him (he could do it himself) and he didn't mess around with the interns.

I know you are upset that kerry is turning out to be just like the rest of the lefties, lying about anything to get power, but arnie wasn't like that. He's perfectly happy with his youthful indiscretions.

You are just jealous because you weren't nearly that popular, or driven to do something with your life. The only "value" that I can see from you is that you are jealous as hell of succesful people, either you are tremendously un-successful or maybe the size of something of yours is very tiny. .
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 10:26 PM   #6
reeds
Golden Member

You are just jealous because you weren't nearly that popular, or driven to do something with your life. The only "value" that I can see from you is that you are jealous as hell of succesful people, either you are tremendously un-successful or maybe the size of something of yours is very tiny.

Dude.."you are jealous because you werent nearly that popular"?? Arnold...come on..one of the most popular movies stars around- who is that popular?? you? drbio? Anyone you personally know??

And your value comment is equally a joke..Nothing on this board in regards to politics is "value" to you unless it is praising Bush or the republican party.

And talking abut the size of something being very tiny?? isnt that high school crap? I remember the ones who usually accused others of having a small unit were the ones lacking girth themselfs...
Old 08-11-2004, 10:37 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is high school crap and you posted it here. Check out the top posting from some 8th grader, I can't remember their name.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 08-11-2004, 10:41 PM   #8
reeds
Golden Member

"Yes it is high school crap and you posted it here. Check out the top posting from some 8th grader, I can't remember their name. "

Actually it was from the drudge report...and I know many in this room read that..Ape quotes it quite often in fact...

hmmm....it must have hit a nerve somewhere though...interesting
Old 08-11-2004, 10:44 PM   #9
dude1394
Guru

Yes you know you have hit a nerve in that I get kind of tired of the stupidity and the childishness. It's impossible to even attempt to engage in something intelligent with you. Mavdog at least brings something to the table or attempts to. You bring nothing but childishness. It's tiring.
Old 08-11-2004, 11:08 PM   #10
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

What a distastful waste of space. Arnold hasn't exactly made these things a secret, how could he? Well Clinton denied having had sex with Monica even when caught red handed, or would that be red penised. Am I happy Arnie did those things? Absolutely not. Do I feel that he's moved past that? Yes, I do.
Old 08-11-2004, 11:22 PM   #11
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
Yes you know you have hit a nerve in that I get kind of tired of the stupidity and the childishness. It's impossible to even attempt to engage in something intelligent with you. Mavdog at least brings something to the table or attempts to. You bring nothing but childishness. It's tiring.
Honestly. At least Mavdog is mature and intelligent. Reeds talks like an 8-year old kid fighting with his friend over who's dad is better.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote