Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some reflection: Favorite moments of the season?

Hey guys, I did this last year too. The regular season's done, and I think season, more so than others, has been a hell of a ride. So many ups and downs. I'd like to think back to some of my favorite moments of the year, and ask you what you thought was the most memorable moment.

A few come to mind:

The double overtime home loss to San Antonio in a HELL of a game.

JJ Barea putting away the L.A. Clippers in the last minute of a huge home game with a 3 pointer, instrumental in breaking through our early season funk.

Franchise best 29 point comeback against Minnesota.

The overtime win against Chicago when Dirk and Kidd came up huge in the absence of Terry.

The Mavs putting up 270 points in 2 games in blowout wins against Phoenix and Utah.

Jason Kidd ending this year just like last year, with a triple double in a huge win against a divisional rival.

.. it's been a hell of a season. Come what may, thanks for the entertainment Mavs in ANOTHER fifty win season!

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #2
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

incidentally, what I remember most from last season was Dirk recovering the ball while bobbling it, near his ankles, and pulling up and fading away to bury the Suns on the road.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:15 PM   #3
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Literally after every win of the last two weeks, I've thought to myself, "That was my favorite win of the season."

Something tells me that's a good thing heading into the playoffs.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #4
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Dirks two game winners. (I just love seeing dirk being clutch)
The recent phoenix game. (Especially Howards buzzer beater)
Tonights game. (showed a lot of defensive and mental toughness)

Bring on the spurs. mavs in 6.

Last edited by badfish22; 04-15-2009 at 11:09 PM.
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #5
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

The win against Phoenix a few weeks ago on Sunday afternoon, after that disgusting loss against Memphis and everyone thought, including myself, that this season went down the drain. That win sparked everything and gave everyone hope.

Then Terry's buzzer beater (basically was) against T-Wolves.

The massive comeback against Minnesota earlier this year.

And did we not only beat Phoenix, Utah and New Orleans, beat them really bad and wasn't really close (even though the Hornets made a little run at the end to make it seem closer).

And finally, being down 14 in the 3rd, coming back to win by double digits and getting everyone pumped for the playoffs.

Oh, and Finley's 3 pointer to send the Hornets game into OT so we can play them 1st round.
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:45 AM   #6
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

The 29-point comeback had to have been my favorite...
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:54 AM   #7
bartom

bartom is on a distinguished road

My favorite moment is when Josh started caring again, whenever that was. The whole team dynamic changed. Don't underestimate the importance of bo-dy lan-guage.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:58 AM   #8
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartom View Post
My favorite moment is when Josh started caring again, whenever that was. The whole team dynamic changed. Don't underestimate the importance of bo-dy lan-guage.
Same here. I think it was the Miami game, where he started showing signs of his old self. He took a charge at the end of that game that allowed the Mavs to close that game out
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:19 AM   #9
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

81 in the first half capped off by Howards insane shot.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:42 AM   #10
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

The great thing about having and up and down season is that... when its all over, the highs were very very fun.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #11
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Yea that about put the icing on the cake to knock the Suns out of the playoffs.
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #12
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

When Devin George and Brickhouse stopped getting PT.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed last nights game the most. I'm not sure if was the fact that we knew we were in the playoffs as at least a 7 seed and yet they played like they cared (as opposed to 2007 when we played like we didn't during the last game) or if it was the look on the Rockets faces when they realized that had they won that game they would have been division Champions but they just couldn't nut up enough to get the job done and the better team won.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #14
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Stepping up against Utah the other day.

Stepping up when we needed to, when we had to!

Not missing the playoffs after struggling without an identity in a loaded West!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #15
nowhereman
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
The great thing about having and up and down season is that... when its all over, the highs were very very fun.
Couldn't agree more

Quote:
Old 04-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #16
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

The last 2 weeks. The wins were huge, lead to Game 82 having some meaning.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:47 PM   #17
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Pounding Phoenix when their postseason depended on a win. Twice.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 04-16-2009 at 01:47 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:50 PM   #18
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Favorite moment of the season?

Right now, when I can tell all the neigh-sayers to SUCK IT!!!

(go find yourselves another bandwagon!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-16-2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: I've probably made enough personal attacks for one day...
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #19
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

I think the Clippers game was the happiest I was all season. That sparked the short run of great basketball.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:59 PM   #20
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Favorite moments?

For personal reasons, This final stretch of the year.
(Poking the bear, since I got poked too) Being able to show that persistence and optimism can really carry you. Chances where there...and they missed out early, but when it was time, they took it. It's probably a LOT more memorable that they made the leap up in the final stretch run of the year.

Games:
15 point rally with a JJ 3-ball vs the Clippers
The annual impressive comeback vs the Raptors
The epic comeback vs Minnesota
Dirk's major heroics (Philly, Indy)
The blowout to destroy Phoenix
And the 5 minute mark left vs Houston

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 04-16-2009 at 01:59 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:06 PM   #21
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Favorite moment of the season?

Right now, when I can tell all the neigh-sayers to SUCK IT!!!

(go find yourselves another bandwagon!)
Well.. we haven't won anything yet
Old 04-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #22
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Let me try again:

Remember when a bunch of so-called Mavs "fans" said we should tank the rest of the season, but then a few weeks later we ended up finishing with 50 wins and the 6th seed in the playoffs?

I thought of those folks last night as I watched Yao walk off the court with his head hung in shame...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-16-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:26 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite moment of 2009 will occur in about 10 days or so when the Mavs beat the Spurs in 5.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:54 PM   #24
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Last night was pretty dang awesome, especially being there to experience the crowd.

But I think I'll peg winning in Portland on national television Christmas night as my favorite game of the season.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #25
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Yea Baby!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:01 PM   #26
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
I enjoyed last nights game the most. I'm not sure if was the fact that we knew we were in the playoffs as at least a 7 seed and yet they played like they cared (as opposed to 2007 when we played like we didn't during the last game) or if it was the look on the Rockets faces when they realized that had they won that game they would have been division Champions but they just couldn't nut up enough to get the job done and the better team won.

Where are the flames coming out of your fingers.

Last edited by left texas; 04-16-2009 at 05:02 PM.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:02 PM   #27
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Demolishing the Jazz by 29.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #28
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

When Silk got banned and LSMF got temp banned.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #29
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Yall are forgetting the New York Knicks game in New York thisyear that started the whole "playing well."
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:03 PM   #30
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Then there was the two Portland games in Portland where they were so darn clutch in the final quarter.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:35 AM   #31
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Then there was the two Portland games in Portland where they were so darn clutch in the final quarter.
Yup, that's when the Mavs gave me what I wanted for Christmas.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:11 AM   #32
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

highs:

1. X-Mas night win in Portland w/ Bass/Barea PnR dominating 4th. Other win in Portland. Win v Orlando. 3 best road wins of year IMO.
2. Comeback wins- Vexing to find ourselves down many times late in games against lottery teams, but to win all of those games, it was entertaining!
3. Barea-He certainly has his warts but he's done more than anyone expected, and its fun to watch!
4. Dirk/JET heroics- Buzzer beaters v Wolves, Sixers, pacers
5. Last 2 weeks of season-may have coincided with a slew of home games but this last 2 weeks has been pretty fun and mavs have played well. with quality wins over PHX, Utah, NOLA, Houston

Lows:
1. Heartbreaking 2-7 start
2. 4 game losing streak in mid January with kidd in a woeful shooting slump
3. General inconsistent play-Howard having spells of poor play, Dirk having shooting spells. It appears the guys could rarely get the "Big 4" playing well together at the same time. Although they have in the last week!
4. Blowouts-lots of 20+ losses this year for the Mavs. Very frustrating to watch those. My heart wept!

Hope the guys can do something in the playoffs.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:17 AM   #33
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Damp's rebounds and dunks. He gets me really hyped up (but not as the big 3)
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:39 AM   #34
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

lows:
every loss

highs:
yet to come

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #35
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

When DMACK24 said " It doesn't take a brain sargeant to know why this team struggles"!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:15 AM   #36
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

I think the Houston win was my favorite. great game, we could have folded but didn't. I also loved that it gave us 50 wins and since it seems eveyone has been all doom and gloom it pretty impressive to have a team that didn't play to its potential most of the year end up winning 50 games and finishing 18 games over .500. I think maybe we were spoiled over the last few years.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:40 AM   #37
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

when the mavs curb-stomped the spurs in game 3 of round 1.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:45 AM   #38
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

^The level of truthiness in this statement cannot be measured.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:49 AM   #39
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I can't decide if the banning of bbgirl25 or creditxpert was my favorite moment of the season.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:52 AM   #40
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I can't pick playoff series moments as my favorite until we've won the series, so for now I'm going with the huge road win @ PHX.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluff free!