Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-21-2003, 01:29 PM   #1
ZueriMav

ZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really nice

taken from my."Santa Antonia".com

Spur's Fan Poll

What can Spurs do to improve at the foul line?

Take deep breath before shooting 9.1%
Follow through after shot 15.8%
Hire a free-throw coach 39.5%
Hope and pray 35.6%

Total Votes : 2791

PS: Link Edited

GO MAVS!!!!!!!!
ZueriMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2003, 01:31 PM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

They forgot to list one option, which BTW is my favorite:

Bend over, stick their heads between their legs, and kiss their ass and chance of advancing goodbye. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2003, 01:31 PM   #3
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Ermm... keep their hands away from their throats while taking FTs?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 01:37 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< Ermm... keep their hands away from their throats while taking FTs? >>

Don't forget to make sure their airways are free of obstructions. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]