Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-01-2003, 07:16 PM   #1
\_Dead_4_Sure_/

\_Dead_4_Sure_/ is on a distinguished road
Default season starting for the mavs

How many consecutiveswins will the Mavs have this year? will it be the same as last year, what you think?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
\_Dead_4_Sure_/ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2003, 07:56 PM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Similar thread here.
Old 09-01-2003, 07:59 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: season starting for the mavs

After the LA game? Just kidding. iI's hard to make a prediction on the matter, but it is going to be very hard to repeat last season's miracle.

4-5 games this time maybe, if the Lakers can't decipher their mess.

Edit: Yep, you're right, mff.

(I'll check my first prediction)

Edit #2: I checked it. That thread is about the first 10 games. I said 6-4 or 7-3. I think this is for a winning (or losing as well? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] ) streak.
Old 09-04-2003, 12:21 PM   #4
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Im not sure chemistry will be an issue to start the season with so many new faces and new roles for everyone on this team including members of the big three. I don't care how they start its how they finish. The spurs were the hottest team in basketball last season and they took that momentum and won a title.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2003, 01:44 PM   #5
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: jayC
Im not sure chemistry will be an issue to start the season with so many new faces and new roles for everyone on this team including members of the big three. I don't care how they start its how they finish. The spurs were the hottest team in basketball last season and they took that momentum and won a title.
Totally agree... Dallas had the midwest until Finley went down late in the season when they were getting ready to play against allmost all playoff teams, and Dallas ended up with the 3rd spot. It's hard to predict how the Mav's will do this season because their starting lineup is different, and their bench at least (at the guard spot) is filled with alot of rookies. All I would like to see is the Mav's be heathly and have homecourt advanagte come playoff time.

It's like Newy Scrugg's from Channel 5 sports says:

Quote:
All you can ask from your team is a chance to win come playoff time
Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote