Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-09-2024, 01:17 AM   #1
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
This was Luka back in February. He's easily 10-15lbs lighter in this pic than he is today. He was never injured during the regular season, but somehow gained weight while burning a tremendous amount of calories each day via practice and games. He's absolutely more susceptible to injury carrying around excess weight - especially injury to his knees and ankles.

Regardless of how these playoffs pan out for the Mavs, one of Luka's success criterias for next season must be to enter the season in shape and remain in shape. He makes an S load of money to be an athlete and that includes the proper self care to support the job. Heck, I'm 47 years old and I'm in way better shape than Luka. (I'm an Ultra Endurance Athlete as I do 100+ mile Ultra Trail Marathons) I don't get paid to do it, but Luka does so he should have some pride in it.

Speaking of in shape

That dude Josh hart is a machine

Dude has played 45+ minutes in every playoff game

That is absolutely incredible how he maintains that stamina
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 09:01 AM   #2
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Speaking of in shape

That dude Josh hart is a machine

Dude has played 45+ minutes in every playoff game

That is absolutely incredible how he maintains that stamina
Absolutely! He earns this through his lifestyle and commitment to self care - not via practice or the games. I just hope that Luka can be convicted by this sooner than later so he can maximize the remainder of his career.

You just never know about these Mavs. They could come out and drop the hammer on OKC tonight and shock us all!