Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-19-2006, 08:53 AM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default Mavs Fans Hear my Cry...

Listen, I don't want to hear any more b*tching about our little Mavs not having JT at our disposal tonight. We'll win because we got huevos. Muy Grande Huevos.

The Spurs have turned in a perfect performance from their big 3 for 3 games now. Their record? 1-2. Their margin of victory? 1 pt. Going to Spurs fans forums, I'm ashamed by the level of unintelligent homers I see posting from fans of both teams. Lets not stoop to our Spurs counterparts level and whine about every single thing.

Let's go Mavs. Break out your brooms. Its time to sweep these old, decrepid, rotting, hemorraging, aging, whiny ass Spurs out of our house and put these Horses out to the pasture where they'll be shot and turned into dog meat.

aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2006, 08:57 AM   #2
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, I can't hear your cry. Mark Cuban's whining is drowning you out.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:03 AM   #3
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madape
Sorry, I can't hear your cry. Mark Cuban's whining is drowning you out.
Are you proud to have a quote from a very bad article in your sig? Do you feel like your opinion counts for more when some stupid ass from the media happens to agree with you?

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:17 AM   #4
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne
Are you proud to have a quote from a very bad article in your sig? Do you feel like your opinion counts for more when some stupid ass from the media happens to agree with you?
hmm... perhaps you're right. Give me a little time to think of a new one. I'm designing it just for you.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:48 AM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

ae... I hear you.

Don't whine. We won't get beat. If we did, we aren't the better team. And we know that's not the case.

Don't get worked up over the Spurs posters on the board. They have a glimmer of hope, of course they are giddy over it. You would be happy too if the situations were reversed.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-19-2006 at 09:50 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:04 AM   #6
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Tru dat. Whining is like riding a stationary bike with its seat missing: pain in the ass and doesn't take you anywhere.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:08 AM   #7
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Thank you. Someone with authority, actually saying something productive and not hypocritical. Go MAVS!!
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote