Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-27-2003, 11:19 PM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

1. Najera. Even though I get on him a lot for his lack of athletic ability, tonight all his heart and hustle kept the Mavs in the game and kept the Mavs from getting blown out. One sequence in particular had Edjuardo get his shot blocked only to grab his own rebound and power up and get the foul call.

2. Mike Fin. You are the man. Nuff' said.

3. Nellie. Fantastic coaching job. Great substitutions. Wish you had gone to Dirk more in the post though. We would have blown them out more for sure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

4. TAW. Is it me? OR was TAW the man to lead the spark and charge from 17 down to 11 at halftime? I thought he was really active although the box scores don't show it.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2003, 11:21 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

To me it starts and ends with Finley. Wow.

But you are right....Najera was a stud.....a pure stud. Nash, NVE, and TAW all played well.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 11:22 PM   #3
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Sniff, Sniff.. ok give it to Mike.
Old 05-27-2003, 11:23 PM   #4
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

One for OP also.
Old 05-27-2003, 11:23 PM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< Sniff, Sniff.. ok give it to Mike. >>

And honorary game ball to OP!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 11:24 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

NVE deserves a game ball as well. His 4th quarter play but the Mavs over the top. His steal of the inbounds pass was the backbreaker for the Sphincterly challenged Spurs.
Old 05-27-2003, 11:25 PM   #7
Linde

Linde is on a distinguished road

the whole team for attacking the basket again and again and again
Dying Fetus, Skinless / Neurotic DF / Devourment / FTC / Undergrind Freakfest ? / Deathfeast / Misery Index / Obscene Extreme / Dong / Mountains Of Death / NRW DF / Luha DF / Bloodshed / Grind Gütiger
Linde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 11:26 PM   #8
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<<

<< Sniff, Sniff.. ok give it to Mike. >>

And honorary game ball to OP!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

it finally occured to me why you guys were only giving one ball... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 11:33 PM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I have to go with Finley because he kept us in the game during that 3rd quarter.

And yes, we had guys step up in the 4th quarter to help seal the deal.

Do you realize that Finley only took 1 shot in the 4th quarter? He made it too. Plus, he made 2 ft's with under a minute to go. He contributed in other areas though. Mainly defense. 3 rebounds and 2 steals.
Old 05-27-2003, 11:36 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Since Finley played balls out tonight it's only approriate to give him a game ball. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Props to OP too!!!!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 11:37 PM   #11
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot to add the mad props to OP for sharing his mojo.