Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-25-2018, 08:06 PM   #1
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Dennis might be discouraged by losing, but he still looks tired to me. The kid has no lift in his shot compared to earlier in the season.

And we joke about tanking, but we're not tanking -- we just suck.... Our #1 scorer should be a #2/3 scorer, we have a rookie running point, our best center lives in the doghouse, Curry's "two week injury" has sidelined him for the season, we keep cycling through undrafted players, half of our roster is undersized for their position, and Dirk is one of the oldest players in the league.

You’re 100% right. They do suck. And the ones that actually are good are worn the fuck out, then throw on the constant losing. Id be surprised if they win 3 games the rest of the season.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote