Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

View Poll Results: Should we trade for Rajon Rondo?
Yes, get Rondo at all costs. 12 29.27%
It depends what we give up. 26 63.41%
No, I don't want him at all. 3 7.32%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2014, 01:40 PM   #1
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Everyone keeps talking about what an upgrade Rondo is over Nelson. Just curious, why don't we try benching Nelson and starting Harris? I mean, it's at least worth a shot to see if Harris can be our starting PG isn't it? 30-35 mpg for Harris and 10-15 for Barea? We're sure that wouldn't work?
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 01:50 PM   #2
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by particleman View Post
Everyone keeps talking about what an upgrade Rondo is over Nelson. Just curious, why don't we try benching Nelson and starting Harris? I mean, it's at least worth a shot to see if Harris can be our starting PG isn't it? 30-35 mpg for Harris and 10-15 for Barea? We're sure that wouldn't work?
Despite sucking i think Nelson's game fits better with our starting unit and Devin's with our second unit. Not sure if thats the reason. But Harris starting anyway wouldnt be much of a upgrade imo.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:57 PM   #3
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the roster stays pat, I look at that as kind of a last resort. The second unit functions well as is, and at least for now the team is competitive enough that they'd probably be better off exercising patience with Jameer in the hope that things will eventually start clicking for him.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:00 PM   #4
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
You can give Harris 48 a minutes a night. He's still not Rondo.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote