Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 07-08-2004, 02:50 PM   #1
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default Michael Moore Hates America

Michael Moore Hates America

Watch This
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2004, 02:52 PM   #2
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Michael Moore Hates America

Now this looks like a movie I'd actually spend my time and money seeing.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:11 PM   #3
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

no, he loves this country..that is why he is letting the world know we should take this country back from the evils of GW
Old 07-08-2004, 05:33 PM   #4
mavsman55
Platinum Member

Michael Moore loves this country about as much as I love getting smacked in the face with a shovel.
Old 07-08-2004, 05:52 PM   #5
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

why wouldnt he love a country where he can make a movie about a jackass and get paid big bucks to do it??? only in america baby
Old 07-08-2004, 06:55 PM   #6
mavsman55
Platinum Member

Reeds, Mavdog is nowhere in that movie and you know it.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:20 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Michael Moore Hates America

Very cool. Can't wait to plop the bucks down.

Michael Moore quotes. He hates americans, himself and it looks like capitalism. But he sucks at the tit allright.

Quote:
I like America to some extent.
Quote:
If someone did this [9/11] to get back at Bush, then they did so by killing thousands of people who DID NOT VOTE for him! Boston, New York, DC, and the planes' destination of California - these were places that voted AGAINST Bush!
Quote:
The motivation for war is simple. The U.S. government started the war with Iraq in order to make it easy for U.S. corporations to do business in other countries. They intend to use cheap labor in those countries, which will make Americans rich.
Quote:
White people scare the crap out of me. … I have never been attacked by a black person, never been evicted by a black person, never had my security deposit ripped off by a black landlord, never had a black landlord … never been pulled over by a black cop, never been sold a lemon by a black car salesman, never seen a black car salesman, never had a black person deny me a bank loan, never had a black person bury my movie, and I've never heard a black person say, 'We're going to eliminate ten thousand jobs here - have a nice day!'
Quote:
There's a gullible side to the American people. They can be easily misled. Religion is the best device used to mislead them. People are easily manipulated . . . and we have disastrous media.
[quote]
These bastards who run our country are a bunch of conniving, thieving, smug pricks who need to be brought down and removed and replaced with a whole new system that we control.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 12:38 PM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Moore is starting to have a hard time keeping his lies straight. Fortunately there is an internet for fact-checking and not the new media anymore.

Quote:
Daschle denies hugging Moore

There was no hug between "Fahrenheit 9/11" director Michael Moore and Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle at the film's June 23 premiere in Washington, D.C., Daschle said Thursday.

When asked about Moore's account of a hug after the premiere and the criticism Daschle has received for it, the South Dakota Democrat said he and Moore did not embrace. Daschle said his schedule forced him to arrive late and leave early.

"I know we senators all tend to look alike. But I arrived late, and I had to leave early for Senate votes. I didn't meet Mr. Moore," Daschle said.

In a lengthy Time magazine piece about the movie and its political effects, Richard Corliss reported Moore's criticism of Daschle's leadership and the filmmaker's account of a hug with Daschle.

"At the Washington premiere, Moore sat a few rows behind Daschle. Afterward, says Moore, ‘He gave me a hug and said he felt bad and that we were all gonna fight from now on. I thanked him for being a good sport,'" Corliss wrote.

Daschle, who was at the premiere at the invitation of producer/distributor Harvey Weinstein, said he and Moore have never met.
Of course this was Dachle explaining this to his local South Dakota paper, who is none to happy that Dachle's is so chummy with the anti-american. They don't think that Michael Moore belongs on Rushmore just yet.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 07-09-2004, 12:41 PM   #9
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Don't worry about Dachle. He's got about 4 months worth of political life left in him before he retires to his basement, in which he'll be able to watch Moore's anti-US propaganda film over and over again to his hearts content. He's going to be blown out in this fall's Senate election.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 12:46 PM   #10
dude1394
Guru

How nice of you madape, to brighten my day. The people of south dakota deserve a lot better than he.