Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

View Poll Results: would you trade josh howard for tracy mcgrady?
yes. 73 48.67%
no. 77 51.33%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2008, 09:39 AM   #81
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I would say no bad trade for both teams.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2008, 10:51 AM   #82
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

I'd probably trade him for Battier and Skip-to-my-Lou. At this point.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 03-03-2008 at 10:51 AM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:05 PM   #83
kappasigma

kappasigma will become famous soon enough

T-MAC can impose his will sometimes on teams in the fourth quarter. jho has never done that, in fact, he's allowed other players to do that to him. he's also blown leads and momentums by jacking up jump shots or missing free throws (see game 3 finals vs. heat)
Old 03-03-2008, 02:15 PM   #84
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

ya but hes getting better slowly......
hes improved his jumphot alot.

remember that 47 point game he had????
it was against the jazz right
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:21 PM   #85
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Great idea to bring this thread back up from the dead. A lot of perspectives have changed on Howard and McGrady is playing really well lately.

In my opinion T-Mac's injury frequency is the only aspect of this discussion that doesn't make it a no brainer.

Even with that said I think I would do it. They're not that far apart in age and when T-Mac is on he is one of the best in the game. When he's not on he's still better than Howard right now because of his passing capabilities.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:22 AM   #86
RonMexico

RonMexico can only hope to improve

A better deal for both teams is Josh Howard for Shane Battier. The Mavs improve their not-there perimeter D and the Rockets get their third option. Shake on it?
RonMexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:16 AM   #87
SchumiWDC

SchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to all

Now there is no wonder why you call yourself RonMexico.
SchumiWDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #88
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico
A better deal for both teams is Josh Howard for Shane Battier. The Mavs improve their not-there perimeter D and the Rockets get their third option. Shake on it?
23 years later we find out that the night of that 28th of december was a disgraceful one....
Old 03-07-2008, 12:38 PM   #89
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

all the posts in the first page of this thread make me laugh.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #90
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
um.... thats a good question~~
Well Josh is a young player, t-mac have been play for 10 seasons but he gets injury alot~
so i'll say no~~ let Josh play for 2-3 more season he will just like t-mac
best post in this thread.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:58 PM   #91
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Howard's defense has taken drastic steps in the wrong direction... at this point I would probably rather have an injury prone perrenial loser with talent than him. It's sad.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:59 AM   #92
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

One thing funny about this thread is that it showcases how much the very current state of the NBA world affects our judgment. When the post was made, the Rockets were sucking and T-Mac was a joke. There may have been people at that time who wouldn't take Howard over T-Mac (I'm one of them), but I'm betting that nobody thought "who in the world would be STUPID enough to take Howard over T-Mac??"

Now, though, that's the question everyones asking, and with good reason.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:27 PM   #93
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I said it when the thread was started ...Howard is a good player...but it would be stupid to ignore T Macs abilities and what he can do when he gets it going and thus...I would have done it then and I would do it now...because T Mac at his worst is almost as good as Howard at his best in almost every category...there are nights that Howard is great ofcourse...but I am talking overall

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:40 PM   #94
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
One thing funny about this thread is that it showcases how much the very current state of the NBA world affects our judgment. When the post was made, the Rockets were sucking and T-Mac was a joke. There may have been people at that time who wouldn't take Howard over T-Mac (I'm one of them), but I'm betting that nobody thought "who in the world would be STUPID enough to take Howard over T-Mac??"

Now, though, that's the question everyones asking, and with good reason.
Well of course it does. If you wanted to live in the past you could be lobbying to acquire Shaq or in the future (Dirk for Oden), but at the time of this thread wasn't Mcgrady injured? Add that to his impressive list of yearly injury woes (and pathetic playoff record) and even with Howard's current level of play now i'd say it's still a debatable topic. I'd take Tmac over Howard now because if we're throwing all of our potential away and cashing our chips in right now.. why not? Despite those injuries we only need him healthy for the playoffs.

But I don't think the difference is in Tmac, it's in Howard. The Rockets haven't proven they can win a playoff series AND Mcgrady was injured for a good portion of this season... has anything really changed for them yet? That's what i'm seeing as the main concern throughout this thread, I think it's established that Tmac is the better player (but he needs to be on the court for that to be a positive).

Josh on the other hand refuses to play the level of defense he is capable of even if it was overrated in the first place, it's gone down a notch from where it was (on top of other problems). So your right, the current state of the NBA does affect peoples perceptions but Josh is the one who has changed. Tmac is still the same.
Old 03-09-2008, 02:05 PM   #95
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Yes T Mac is the same...which is much better thn Josh...and even when hes at his worst as good as Josh

T Mac can take over a game just like Kobe when hes in the zone...hes unstoppable

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 03-09-2008, 11:19 PM   #96
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

Now I'd even trade Josh for Toine. He's hurting the team and I'm interested in seeing what he will do in another uni.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:20 PM   #97
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

It's an interesting scenario. In order to have gotten McGrady our best package (post-Kidd) would have been:

Howard
Terry
and expiring contract (Jones?)

for T-Mac.

Would Houson have done that deal earlier this season when Howard was firing on all cylinders and Houston desperately needed another 3-point threat (Terry)? Here's what the lineups could look like when healthy:

Houston:
Ming / Mutumbo
Scola / Landry
Battier / Hayes
Howard / Terry
Alston / B.Jackson

Houston: would have some nice inside/outside action going on with 1-3 all able to shoot the 3 and with sharpshooters like Terry and Jackson coming off the bench. This would allow Ming to be their main guy while surrounding him with great hustle players who aren't afraid to do the dirty work.

Dallas:
Damp / Magloire
Dirk / Bass
Stack / George
T-Mac / Wright
Kidd / Lue

Dallas: Umm ... championship.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 03-10-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #98
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

At this point I would trade Josh for Tayshaun Prince(no disrespect to prince)
Old 03-10-2008, 06:25 PM   #99
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
At this point I would trade Josh for Tayshaun Prince(no disrespect to prince)
Ummm I kno u said no disrespect to Prince...but either am missing something...or what makes you think that Detroit would ever do that....

........GO MAVS
Old 03-10-2008, 08:35 PM   #100
kingmalaki

kingmalaki is infamous around these partskingmalaki is infamous around these parts

LOL at this thread. It is my first time seeing it. There is no way in hell the Rockets would trade T-Mac for Josh Howard. Howard hasn't shown he can carry a team. From reading this board, it seems like no one here thinks he can either.

With all that being said T-Mac does get hurt too often, but that doesn't mean you give up a tier 1 star for a tier 2 one. When healthy T-Mac is still capable of carrying a team....
kingmalaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:45 AM   #101
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

At the beginning of the season everyone was pretty much singing a different tune. T-Mac was hurt and disinterested...Howard was becoming an All-Star.

My how things can change. Hopfully Howard will continue to get back to his oldself.

Old 03-11-2008, 05:01 PM   #102
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

COME ON GUYS!!!! Tmac is a SUPERSTAR

Howard is a very good player, maybe a star, but Tmac is a SUPERSTAR, one of the best shooting guards of all time.

YOu trade Howard for Mcgrady (who is 1 year older than Howard, btw) in a NEW YORK SECOND!!!!!
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:02 PM   #103
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

Damp
Dirk
Tmac
Stack
Kidd

Wow
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:58 PM   #104
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman
YOu trade Howard for Mcgrady (who is 1 year older than Howard, btw) in a NEW YORK SECOND!!!!!

I'd trade McGrady to the Knicks in a New York second...

In the realm of fantasy, sure I'd take TMac (because heroes never get injured in Fantasy Land), but in the realm of reality, TMac for Josh just doesn't work salary-wise... We'd have to give up a lot more than Josh Howard to acquire Tracy "Glass Bones" McGrady - no thanks...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-11-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:36 AM   #105
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I think this thread was created right after one of T-Mac's many injuries. The question was never about who was a better player. The question was whether you would risk getting a guy with more talent but was more injury prone.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:32 AM   #106
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaw-xx
Now I'd even trade Josh for Toine. He's hurting the team and I'm interested in seeing what he will do in another uni.
Please tell me you don't mean Walker? That's just retarded.

I wouldn't trade Barea for f'n Walker. I wouldn't even sign Walker with the league minimum.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 03-12-2008 at 06:33 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #107
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Please tell me you don't mean Walker? That's just retarded.

I wouldn't trade Barea for f'n Walker. I wouldn't even sign Walker with the league minimum.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:12 PM   #108
RonMexico

Quote:
Tmac for Howard is a bad joke at this point. I wouldn't take Josh Smith, Josh Howard and Jamal Mashburn and Popeye Jones for him. Tracy despite his playoff record is one of only a few ball players that could lead a team without a second, or third star to a 20 game winning streak.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #109
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

dude, just stay at spurstalk

no need for your herpes around here.....

jk
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:53 AM   #110
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Just wait until he gets hurt again...
Old 03-14-2008, 11:17 AM   #111
RonMexico

Herpes is mispresented in the media. Back in High School we called it love fever.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:45 AM   #112
guntfighter

guntfighter is infamous around these parts

Herpes > Antoine Walker
Tracy Mcgrady > Josh Howard
Worst thread ever > This thread
guntfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:09 PM   #113
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guntfighter
Worst thread ever > This thread
Are you sure?
Old 03-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #114
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Truth.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #115
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Quote:
Tmac for Howard is a bad joke at this point. I wouldn't take Josh Smith, Josh Howard and Jamal Mashburn and Popeye Jones for him. Tracy despite his playoff record is one of only a few ball players that could lead a team without a second, or third star to a 20 game winning streak.
First of all that trade is a bad, horrible, tasteless joke (I hope).

Second, can you refresh my memory? When did Mcgrady lead a team without a second or third star to a 20 game winning streak? Unless you consider Houstens only all-star Yao Ming to be less than a 'star' caliber player Tmac has not done that, Yao was present for the majority of those wins.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:54 AM   #116
RonMexico

He was present on a bad foot, yes. If you've watched Houston long enough during this streak you would realize who makes this offense flow better and that is T-mac.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:59 AM   #117
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
He was present on a bad foot, yes. If you've watched Houston long enough during this streak you would realize who makes this offense flow better and that is T-mac.
Rick Adelman makes the offense flow the best. it's a team offense.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:17 AM   #118
RonMexico

Without his scoring and contagious creativity on the offense it doesn't flow so well now does it?
Old 03-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #119
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He was present on a bad foot. Unfortunately, he'll have a bad foot or some sort of nagging (or more serious) injury most of the time, so it is kind of moot to point that out.

Last edited by bernardos70; 03-15-2008 at 03:37 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:54 AM   #120
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

RIGHT NOW! WE SHOULD!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote