Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-25-2011, 07:54 AM   #1
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of
Default GDT Mavs vs Clippers January 25th, 7:30 pm CST/ 8:30 pm EST

We got to win a few in a row. Clippers should be a good opponent for that even though they have been much improved lately.

Probably no Peja sighting today yet or Thursday (unless we win or lose by a lot in garbage time).

Get it done!

Quote:
Clippers-Mavericks Preview

By MATT BEARDMORE
Posted Jan 24 2011 4:32PM

Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki is trying to find his shooting touch after a knee injury sidelined him for nearly three weeks.

Los Angeles Clippers rookie Blake Griffin is playing like an All-Star after losing all of last season to an injured knee.

Nowitzki and the Mavericks go for their eighth straight victory over the Clippers on Tuesday night in the teams' first meeting at American Airlines Center this season.

In five games back since missing nine with a sprained right knee, Nowitzki is scoring 19.0 points per game - 4.4 fewer than his season average - on 38.0 percent shooting. The former MVP missed 17 of 23 shots before hitting the game-winner with six seconds left in Saturday's 87-86 victory over the New Jersey Nets.

"Oh man. I couldn't buy one," Nowitzki said after scoring a team-high 23 points. "I don't know what's going on. I'm running in quicksand. I can't make a move. I've got no legs. Even the last one really didn't want to go in. It kind of rolled out there."

Dallas (28-15) needs Nowitzki - 2 for 11 from 3-point range in the past three games - to get back on track after it lost 5 1/2 games to Southwest Division-leading San Antonio while dropping seven of nine during his absence.

After snapping a five-game road losing streak Saturday, the Mavericks open a four-game stretch at home against a Clippers team that's won 12 of 17.

Despite shooting 43.5 percent, including 7 of 33 from 3-point range, Los Angeles (17-26) posted its seventh straight victory at Staples Center on Saturday, 113-109 over Golden State.

Griffin hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with 47 seconds left and finished with 30 points, a career high-tying 18 rebounds and a career-best eight assists.

After missing 2009-10 with a broken left kneecap suffered in the final game of the preseason, the 21-year-old forward leads all first-year players with 22.8 points and 12.9 rebounds per game, and he is second in the NBA with 35 double-doubles.

The only Clipper to appear and start in all 43 games, Griffin has given hope to a franchise with one playoff series win since 1976.

"We've done a good job of turning things around as a team, and I'm really proud of my teammates and the way we've stuck together," said Griffin, averaging 31.5 points over the last four games. "We went through a real tough patch at the beginning of the season, and this says a lot about us because we kept on learning and we kept on fighting. Everybody knows their roles and what they're supposed to do. It's just a matter of following through."

Coach Vinny Del Negro's team could take another step in its maturation by improving on the road, where it has allowed 106.4 points per game while losing 13 of 16.

The Clippers have dropped seven in a row in Dallas, falling 106-96 in their last game there March 23 even with Nowitzki getting ejected in the third quarter for complaining about a foul. Jason Kidd had 12 assists and hit six 3-pointers while scoring 26 points - his most in any game from the past 2 1/2 seasons.

Clippers leading scorer Eric Gordon, averaging 20.3 points in three career games in Dallas, is questionable for this matchup after a bruised lower back kept him out for nearly 14 minutes Saturday.

Nowitzki and Griffin had 16 points apiece in Dallas' 99-83 victory at Los Angeles on Oct. 31 in the teams' only meeting this season.

The Clippers' last road win in this matchup was 85-71 on April 19, 2006.

Last edited by Lor20; 01-25-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2011, 08:05 AM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

No Eric Gordon either, thank good. The guy is the most underrated SG in the league
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope B-Griff doesn't embarass us and make a YouTube mixtape tonight.

Go Mavs!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:11 AM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Kill the rook!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:12 AM   #5
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Power forward genius is on tonight.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:17 AM   #6
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Jan. 25, 2011
L.A. Clippers @ Dallas--Marc Davis, David Guthrie, Derek Richardson

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #7
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Power forward genius is on tonight.
Blake is PF genious?not yet!
actually Dirk is really PF genius!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR

Last edited by 41mvp; 01-25-2011 at 02:05 PM.
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #8
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

THIS IS A MUST WIN!
DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:40 AM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post

Go Mavs!
Forget it. He has done it to every team in the league just about and there is definitely no one here who's gonna stop it.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:37 PM   #10
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone who thought Dirk wasn't still being affected.

"Oh man. I couldn't buy one," Nowitzki said after scoring a team-high 23 points. "I don't know what's going on. I'm running in quicksand. I can't make a move. I've got no legs. Even the last one really didn't want to go in. It kind of rolled out there."

Old 01-25-2011, 02:19 PM   #11
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Go Mavs!!!
(win or you should know what)!!!
I want see tonight huge Dirk's game

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:32 PM   #12
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post

Go Mavs!
I was worried about the same thing. I think the media (ESPN) is salavating right now and already cooking stuff up should Griffon posterize Dirk.

But they'll be fine. They have a good zone that should keep him out of the paint. Of course Griffon is one of the top offensive rebounders this year so the zone will only assit that.

So I guess I'm saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Forget it. He has done it to every team in the league just about and there is definitely no one here who's gonna stop it.
Oh well. Go Mavs!!
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:11 PM   #13
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
Blake is PF genious?not yet!
actually Dirk is really PF genius!!!
Not a genius, that comes with time. Imagine Kidd with the knowledge he has now, his 2nd year in the league.

Though Griffin did have the advantage of traveling with the team, living the league and learning off the court, but there's nothing without experience
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:16 PM   #14
Axilla

Axilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of light

haven't been legitimately worried about the clippers in a while..
Old 01-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #15
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Man, the Clippers are playing some good basketball right now. Blake is their key, I hope Dirk is feeling better because Blake is always "Beastin".
Old 01-25-2011, 03:49 PM   #16
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=bobbyfg7;1149854]I was worried about the same thing. I think the media (ESPN) is salavating right now and already cooking stuff up should Griffon posterize Dirk.
QUOTE]

I'm guessing Chandler on BG and Dirk on Jordan. I doubt Chandler gets posterized. The Show is pretty effing amazing though.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:50 PM   #17
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Blake Griffin Schmgriffin, whatever. Mavs with the win, eff the Clippers. Mavs by 12 dozens.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #18
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

I really have to say that i like this years clippers team a lot.

But i love Dallas Maverics and win is necessary to start the winning streak.

GO MAVS!
Have to wake up 3.30 a.m. again but i hope it's worth it

Last edited by TNT; 01-25-2011 at 04:18 PM.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:29 PM   #19
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Blake Griffin Schmgriffin, whatever. Mavs with the win, eff the Clippers. Mavs by 12 dozens.
That´s what i call a blowout. Mavs were overdue for a 144 point win!

Clippers aren´t that easy than early in the season. Davis is playing better which helps this team!

Last edited by Kante; 01-25-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:35 PM   #20
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

It should hurt the Clippers to be without Gordon...it should...
Old 01-25-2011, 04:49 PM   #21
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

go mavs

Dirk is going to have a big game tonight.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 01-25-2011 at 04:50 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:05 PM   #22
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Oh boy. With Dirk hurt and D-Steve and Sasha starting, Griffin and Jordan are going to KILL us on the boards.

By the way, how the f*&k is that grandpa Kurt Thomas so effective!? The other night he had a 20-10-5 game against Bogut. He's like 50.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:12 PM   #23
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Oh boy. With Dirk hurt and D-Steve and Sasha starting, Griffin and Jordan are going to KILL us on the boards.

By the way, how the f*&k is that grandpa Kurt Thomas so effective!? The other night he had a 20-10-5 game against Bogut. He's like 50.
I don't watch a ton of Chicago games but from what we witnessed the other night it goes something like, Rose blows by the opposing guard and as a bigman helps he is left wide open. Also, Rose blows by the opposing guard and gets a shot at the rim which is contested by a helper leaving Thomas to easily cleanup the mess with a layin.

Old 01-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #24
Funkman

Funkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to all

If Blake covers Dirk, he needs to hope he is anxious and pump fake him into a couple of early cheap fouls and get him on the bench.
Funkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:16 PM   #25
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkman View Post
If Blake covers Dirk, he needs to hope he is anxious and pump fake him into a couple of early cheap fouls and get him on the bench.
Dirk could definitely mind f**k Blake.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:30 PM   #26
Axilla

Axilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of light

haven't really checked but there's no way peja plays tonight right?
Old 01-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #27
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Axilla, that's correct.

And he won't be available on Thursday night as well.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:15 PM   #28
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

FYI...
Saw this earlier and forgot to tweet it, Mavs now have the longest active streak of games with a made 3-point shot, 981...TORs streak ended MON. Toronto had recorded 986 consecutive games with at least 1 made three-point basket, they went 0-13 from long range against Memphis
Old 01-25-2011, 07:27 PM   #29
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
FYI...
Saw this earlier and forgot to tweet it, Mavs now have the longest active streak of games with a made 3-point shot, 981...TORs streak ended MON. Toronto had recorded 986 consecutive games with at least 1 made three-point basket, they went 0-13 from long range against Memphis
Thus, the team should know what to do

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 01-25-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:28 PM   #30
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
For anyone who thought Dirk wasn't still being affected.

He had some rest now after that game vs. NJ. I'm optimistic he will feel fine tonight.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 01-25-2011 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #31
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
He had some rest now after that game vs. NJ. I'm optimistic he will feel fine tonight.
Cuban just said that he felt Dirk still needed more time to build his conditioning and explosiveness up...tweets up @Ballinwithbryan
Old 01-25-2011, 08:32 PM   #32
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Cuban just said that he felt Dirk still needed more time to build his conditioning and explosiveness up...tweets up @Ballinwithbryan
Thanks for the info.

Old 01-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #33
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

http://atdhe.net/33180/watch-los-ang...llas-mavericks

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:36 PM   #34
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

http://www.slipstreamtv.com/

HD picture
Old 01-25-2011, 08:36 PM   #35
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

i'm legitimately worried, this clippers team is tough
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:38 PM   #36
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Something about Jason Kidd makes me no longer fear Baron Davis...
Old 01-25-2011, 08:41 PM   #37
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

The Clippers started the season 0-11 on the road, since then they are 3-2. Their last road win was on Dec.27 (Mavs fans heard that date all too often)against Sac, in January they lost to GS and Portland.

edit to add GO MAVS!!

Last edited by mavErika; 01-25-2011 at 08:41 PM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #38
LSMF
Diamond Member

Eric Gordon is the most underrated SG in the league.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #39
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

nevermind the other link I posted, its a clippers broadcast

Here's something better: http://www.firstrow.net/watch/47112/...-clippers.html

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #40
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

okay, can we go ahead and cut pavlovic yet
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote