Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-28-2011, 01:00 AM   #241
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really OK with the sporadic sitting of Dirk, and I would guess that Dirk is OK with it too.

A) He still needs rest to recover those legs and I don't think his stamina is back up to par yet. In face, I think I remember reading an interview recently where he said that very thing himself.
B) He was possibly playing sick tonight, although I haven't heard that confirmed. Bob-O mentioned multiple times that he thought he saw Dirk asking to be pulled out of the game.
C) Dirk's time in a suit made it painfully obvious that the other Maverick players need to learn to step up. I'd rather them learn in January against the Rockets than later on.
D) It's January. Sure we aren't top seed, but I'm perfectly OK with that and I think Slick Rick is too. Barring some sort of injury, I highly doubt we are catching the Spurs anyway.
E) The rest of the team, for the most part, was playing pretty well.

Should I go on? I hope not, because that's all I've got.

Last edited by DavidDaMonkey; 01-28-2011 at 01:02 AM.
DavidDaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links