Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-08-2005, 08:08 PM   #1
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all
Default Maybe we need more than two spots in NBDL

What is up with Harris?
He is averaging more turnovers than assists and seems a long way away from ever contributing as the Mavericks starting point guard. While he is struggling in the summer league, Sebastian Telfair is almost averaging a triple double, and in the two games he's played in dishing out like 10 assists! Does Harris just not have bball IQ or what!??

Benga looks good as far as blocks go...but rebounds is a different story. If he can't average more than 6 rebounds a game in the summer leauge what will he do on the court during the regular season and playoffs? Will Dirk and Josh have to grab EVERY rebound and STILL SCORE??

And what happened to Marquise and his 3 pt shot? He has taken four in the first two games and missed all of them! If he can't hit a 3 in the summer league how will he hit a clutch 3 in the regular season or playoffs? What happened to shooting 70% uncontested? That should translate into something on the court.

Lastly, why did Pavel only get two shots??
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2005, 08:16 PM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Maybe we need more than two spots in NBDL

Quote:
And what happened to Marquise and his 3 pt shot? He has taken four in the first two games and missed all of them! If he can't hit a 3 in the summer league how will he hit a clutch 3 in the regular season or playoffs? What happened to shooting 70% uncontested? That should translate into something on the court.
He's never had a 3pt shot.

Quote:
Lastly, why did Pavel only get two shots??
I think he was too busy fouling everyone.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote