Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-15-2007, 02:12 AM   #1
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold
Default The Next Disney Slut?

Old news but eh....

"HSM" Nude Pic: It's the Real Deal!

A naked photo of "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens has been making the rounds on the Internet and TMZ can confirm that it's real.

In a statement to TMZ, Hudgens' rep says, "This was a photo which was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public." The National Enquirer was the first to report of the photo's existence, and it has since surfaced on various blogs across the net.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/06/hsm-nu...the-real-deal/

Last edited by Dirkgreatness; 09-15-2007 at 02:12 AM.
Dirkgreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2007, 01:43 PM   #2
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Damn. Didn't Lindsay atleast wait until she was 20 to act a damn fool? I'll give her props though. Atleast she didn't deny it was her.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:05 PM   #3
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

why can't i find this picture anywhere?
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:22 PM   #4
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

so long ago..........

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 07:03 PM   #5
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
Are you serious? I found them easily.

BTW, Supposely she took those pictures for that gay dude, Zac Efron.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:47 PM   #6
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try this one: http://i8.tinypic.com/6f78mmg.jpg
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:20 PM   #7
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Quote:
Heres all the pics of her that have been released so far, you perv!

Last edited by Dirkgreatness; 09-15-2007 at 10:22 PM.
Dirkgreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:25 PM   #8
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

she is hott thou..damm ohhh well

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 01:03 PM   #9
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I could care less about the picture, but the title of this thread did make me laugh hysterically.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:35 PM   #10
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
she is hott thou..damm ohhh well

she is not hot!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:22 AM   #11
roxgirl

roxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura about

It's cute, she has a little afro.
roxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 06:21 AM   #12
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
she is not hot!
wht is she than??

She sure has a beautiful face IMO

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 09-19-2007, 07:39 AM   #13
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
wht is she than??

She sure has a beautiful face IMO
eh, she looks like the is 17. She's alright. Lot of other hotter girls i'd rather see...espeically naked
Old 09-19-2007, 08:14 AM   #14
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

I think shes attractive but then again i'm 17. BTW, i think shes 18.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:48 PM   #15
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

She is 19....idk i am no sayyin she is the hottest ever i am just sayin she has a really pretty face

........GO MAVS
Old 09-19-2007, 08:00 PM   #16
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm only 21 but for some reason I still felt like a pedophile when I saw that pic.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:43 PM   #17
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

well i just turned 33, so by the "half my age minus seven" rule, she's fair game. oh wait, that's plus seven...dang.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 04:57 AM   #18
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
I'm only 21 but for some reason I still felt like a pedophile when I saw that pic.
She just has tht innocent young look to her...but I guess she is not...and 19 is def. old enough

........GO MAVS
Old 09-22-2007, 02:04 AM   #19
roxgirl

roxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura about

I read somewhere that she was 15 or 16 when she took the pics, which is why they disappeared so fast from sites like wwtdd.
roxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 02:19 AM   #20
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well i just turned 33, so by the "half my age minus seven" rule, she's fair game. oh wait, that's plus seven...dang.
I just noticed this post. Half your age minus seven is 9.5...
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:42 AM   #21
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxgirl
I read somewhere that she was 15 or 16 when she took the pics, which is why they disappeared so fast from sites like wwtdd.

haha, i freaking love www.wwtdd.com

that is my favorite celebrity sites...

props to you my friend
Old 09-22-2007, 08:47 AM   #22
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Well i still have a clean mind since i'm still around that age. Heh, can't say the same about you people, i guess that makes ya'll pedophiles.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:24 AM   #23
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

How old exactly is she?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:25 AM   #24
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

19..and the pics were takin recently...

........GO MAVS
Old 09-22-2007, 09:41 AM   #25
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

19? Hmm.... *Grins*

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote