Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-04-2008, 03:45 AM   #1
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough
Default slava medvedenko.

whatever happened to that guy?
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #2
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

This thread sucks and so do you Fatoine Walker.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:35 PM   #3
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
This thread sucks and so do you Fatoine Walker.
u mad?
Old 03-04-2008, 06:33 PM   #4
wesbrynt

wesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the rough

This thread does not suck that is a legit question and one which I ponder on a daily basis
Old 03-04-2008, 06:37 PM   #5
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

He is an eligible FA. Mavs interested?

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:18 PM   #6
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
u mad?
You suck fatoine, even the Timberwolves don't want you, just go retire. Your girl is fine though btw
Old 03-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
whatever happened to that guy?
I think he's playing as much as the big shimmy right now.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 02:24 AM   #8
antoinewalker
Golden Member

Quote:
You suck fatoine, even the Timberwolves don't want you, just go retire. Your girl is fine though btw
i should retire. i already got my ring.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:04 PM   #9
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
i should retire. i already got my ring.
The ring that your boyfriend d-whistle had to shoot 97 freethrows for?? The good thing about it for us is that even alot of Nba players don't respect that ring, there are many people who know you fools don't deserve that ring and most of them are not even mavs fans, the only reason you got it was because stern hates mark cuban, and even with all of the freethrows you guys got you could barely beat us lol! You suck Fatoine !!! Your a bum!! I heard you were gunna work at Burger King after you retired you fat dummy lmao .I'm laughing at you you fool! lol
Old 03-05-2008, 01:20 PM   #10
antoinewalker
Golden Member

Quote:
The ring that your boyfriend d-whistle had to shoot 97 freethrows for?? The good thing about it for us is that even alot of Nba players don't respect that ring, there are many people who know you fools don't deserve that ring and most of them are not even mavs fans, the only reason you got it was because stern hates mark cuban, and even with all of the freethrows you guys got you could barely beat us lol! You suck Fatoine !!! Your a bum!! I heard you were gunna work at Burger King after you retired you fat dummy lmao .I'm laughing at you you fool! lol
u mad?
Old 03-05-2008, 01:22 PM   #11
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
u mad?
Nah I'm not mad but i enjoy making fun of you
Old 03-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #12
antoinewalker
Golden Member

Quote:
Nah I'm not mad but i enjoy making fun of you
everyone makes fun of me.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:01 PM   #13
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

A lot of immaturity in this thread. That's a good question though. I have no idea. Nearly forgot about him.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:19 PM   #14
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
everyone makes fun of me.
Lol, you're a funny dude