Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #41
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Good stuff so far, watch out though the Cavs may flip the switch.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 12:16 PM   #42
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Lebron chews on his nails like they taste like candy. And its hilarious that he even does it in NBA 2k.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:20 PM   #43
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

we are playing great! keep up
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:20 PM   #44
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

DAMP beasting..

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:21 PM   #45
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Lebron that fast at his size just isn't fair. I want to see someone try to take a charge on him. They'll be out for the season.

Mavs have to be careful. The Cavs will make a run. The two discouraging thing is that we're launching up 3's and Damp has been our main option on offense. Both of those options will die out.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:21 PM   #46
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I love when they get Damp involved..then his D is even better and the guy is great.

Dirk playing well both ways

Great Q by Kidd

everyone plating well

** good D by Wright

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 03-29-2009, 12:21 PM   #47
peppersquad

peppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura about

Cavs missing shots but the mavs are really playing well. Biggest thing for this stupid team is just caring sometimes
peppersquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:21 PM   #48
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yeah!

One of the best quarters I've seen the Mavs play this season so far.

Keep it up.

Go Mavs

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:22 PM   #49
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

any links out there?
NoTnERb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:25 PM   #50
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

OK folks pick this one

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-5746.html
Old 03-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #51
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

@GermanDunk thanks for the link
Old 03-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #52
Laotor

Laotor will become famous soon enough

Great! Hollins in the game. Let's see what he gives us today
Laotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:30 PM   #53
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Szerbiak is a horrible defender.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:30 PM   #54
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

WTF? When did Joe Smith start hitting 3's?
Old 03-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #55
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

well done!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:32 PM   #56
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

I dont like that the shot went in there at the end, but there wasnt much we could have done. We just have to come out as strong in the 2nd soo they dont get any momentum from that shot.

GO MAVS

........GO MAVS
Old 03-29-2009, 12:32 PM   #57
NoTnERb

What was that!!?Joe Smith making a 3!? I didn't know he could make those shots!
Old 03-29-2009, 12:32 PM   #58
peppersquad

peppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura about

Up 12 with the ball they take a horrible foul and benefit +2 out of it.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:33 PM   #59
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Thought Sczerbiak was injured?

Great 1st quarter, keep it up Mavs!! They got a lucky 3 at the end of the 1st, but we've got to keep pressing them. Keep running in transition!! Its working so far.

And I don't know how, but Kidd on James and Wright on Williams is working so far. Genius, Carlisle, if it works all game. If.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:37 PM   #60
Laotor

ha yea, GREEN in the game too!! He's playing pretty smart so far, but he tried to flop ! haha

OK! he's missed twice already,
Let's get Dirk back in the game

Last edited by Laotor; 03-29-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #61
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

We're beatin that a@#! and Lebron looks worried.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:39 PM   #62
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

See there the problem with Hollins on Z. Hes doing a good job, but Z is just too big.

........GO MAVS
Old 03-29-2009, 12:39 PM   #63
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice tag, btw.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #64
peppersquad

That lineup was cute but lasted about 3 possesions too long
Old 03-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #65
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Mann Kidd makes this team looks soo good

........GO MAVS
Old 03-29-2009, 12:43 PM   #66
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

sick, are we going to win?!
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:44 PM   #67
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Kidd should NOT shoot off the dribble.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #68
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

The Joe Smith show.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:46 PM   #69
Laotor

dam Joe Smith is killing us right now. and we can't get any shots on offence. LETS GO MAVS
Old 03-29-2009, 12:46 PM   #70
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Missing dunks, free throws...........this isn't good.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:46 PM   #71
bcrav4
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
The Joe Smith show.
He sure is playing like the No. 1 pick against the Mavs.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:47 PM   #72
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

I mean the Mavs are playing well so far, but the Cavs are also missing a lot of open shots.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:49 PM   #73
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrav4 View Post
He sure is playing like the No. 1 pick against the Mavs.
I'll chalk this up as the best i've ever seen him play and its only been 1 quarter lol. He's making Dirk work.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:49 PM   #74
peppersquad

Remember when Dirk could shoot? Those were the days
Old 03-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #75
Laotor

Wth, LeBron travels then they get the ball again??? This dude travels way too much and gets away with it
Old 03-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #76
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Damn what the hell was that? it happened so fast.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:54 PM   #77
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laotor View Post
Wth, LeBron travels then they get the ball again??? This dude travels way too much and gets away with it
YEP!
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:54 PM   #78
frankvizza

frankvizza will become famous soon enough

dirk is costing us another game ,when shot don't fall take it to the rim hollins keep up the good d
frankvizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #79
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Mo williams travels blatantly in front of a ref, no call
Old 03-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #80
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

This game is a joke

Last edited by mary; 03-29-2009 at 01:12 PM.

Tags
gdt 08/09, i take it back, slaughterhouse, washington generals, well..... what's new?