Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #81
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

The atdhe-one is much better now

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #82
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Dirk out??? Why so early? 6 pts and 6 rbs in 7:40 min. I don't get it, Rick...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 05-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #83
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

Early Green sighting? What is Carlisle up to?
Old 05-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #84
BadWolf

BadWolf is on a distinguished road

Is he crying?
BadWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #85
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Both teams are contesting every shot.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #86
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmfast View Post
Early Green sighting? What is Carlisle up to?
I would really like to know...

Old 05-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #87
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadWolf View Post
Is he crying?
is who crying
Old 05-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #88
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

can you jackasses start your own "gdt link thread"... shit
Old 05-09-2009, 04:30 PM   #89
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Rick is gambling out there. How can you gamble on a must win situation...but he's a coach I'm not...so we'll see
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #90
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

it's our game today
Old 05-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #91
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

We will just have to trust Green.

He has something to prove.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #92
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
I would really like to know...
putting our best athlete into a series in which our lack of athletecism is noticeable. And his speed probably saved a bucket on that fast break.

The question i have is why did we go away from dirk? I think in this game you feed him until they stop him. Actually i dont know why youd ever go away from him if they dont show some kind of defense against him and make no mistake despite the national coverage its getting, the nuggets man 2 man d doesnt bother him at all.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #93
WraithXx
Diamond Member

oh Jesus Christ.... quit with the F***in birdman talk already
Old 05-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #94
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

also in this game it looks like kidd is much more interested in trying to rebound which should help with our rebounding problems, however it could lead to more runouts.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #95
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

I'd like to throw out a preemptive 'Salvatore can swallow my Crotchatore.'
I dislike him as a NBA official
Old 05-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #96
BadWolf

BadWolf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx View Post
is who crying
Martin when he got his last foul.
BadWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #97
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
putting our best athlete into a series in which our lack of athletecism is noticeable. And his speed probably saved a bucket on that fast break.

The question i have is why did we go away from dirk? I think in this game you feed him until they stop him. Actually i dont know why youd ever go away from him if they dont show some kind of defense against him and make no mistake despite the national coverage its getting, the nuggets man 2 man d doesnt bother him at all.
Yeah, I wasn't questioning Green, I was more wondering about Dirk.

Old 05-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #98
Freaky-fingaz

Freaky-fingaz is on a distinguished road

i dont get it. how much fastbreak layups did we missed this series...
Freaky-fingaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #99
mmmfast

I wonder if JR Smith turned gay behind bars or if it began earlier for him?
Old 05-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #100
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ us
Old 05-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #101
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Birdman continues to murder the Mavs.. good god.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #102
mmmfast

Someone needa to put an asscheek on Anderson on EVERY DENVER SHOT!
I think it's called the boxout.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #103
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

probably another loss.
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #104
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Too many offensive rebounds ... way too many.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #105
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

The Nuggets didn't even play well offensively and it's a tied game.

They're just too friggin' big. We don't have the guys to matchup on the inside.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #106
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

Ever heard of boxing out??
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #107
mmmfast

Kidd is on pace to cut his game 1 turnovers in half
Old 05-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #108
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

without jho and dirk our offense SUCKS BIGTIME!!!

REBOUND the damn ball
Old 05-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #109
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Denver's stars shooting 0 for 200 and they're tied on the road.

Go us.

and why is that bitch on tv talking non-stop about birdman.. is he tapping that ass after the games or what....
Old 05-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #110
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

They aren't even trying to a body on anyone down low. I don't think they believe they can...and I don't blame them. Pound for pound, inch for inch, it's just a bad match up at every position. But to see them with so much give up is disheartening.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #111
Five-ofan
Guru

i like carlisle but man does he do some incredibly stupid stuff as a coach. How in a must win game you end up with a lineup of jj, jet, wright, bass and hollins is beyond me. That lineup has literally no strengths. Its not particularly athletic, its small, it really isnt that great of a shooting lineup, it only has 2 people who can semi create their own shots and it cant defend. I realize it wasnt out there long but the only reason this isnt a 6 point or more mavs lead is carlisle's stupidity.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #112
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by candid_snoop41 View Post
without jho and dirk our offense SUCKS BIGTIME!!!

REBOUND the damn ball
Dirk needs to play the whole 2nd quarter. There's no way to sit him more time in the first half.

Old 05-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #113
mmmfast

Also, is Carmelo the new Jesus? 6FT in 1st, one more than our entire team and I saw some contested MAvs drives.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #114
mmmfast

George Karl looks like my idea of a drunken pedophile.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #115
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
The Nuggets didn't even play well offensively and it's a tied game.

They're just too friggin' big. We don't have the guys to matchup on the inside.
actually they really arent bigger than we are. they are more athletic and more active.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #116
Freaky-fingaz

Freaky-fingaz is on a distinguished road

Terry is useless in this since the playoffs started
Freaky-fingaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #117
mmmfast

bout time, Jet
Old 05-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #118
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Bass just cant score on Denver's bigs.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #119
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmfast View Post
Also, is Carmelo the new Jesus? 6FT in 1st, one more than our entire team and I saw some contested MAvs drives.
i didnt disagree with any of the foul calls for him. I thought we could have got a few more calls but he didnt get any he shouldnt have.

btw, dirk has been by far our best defensive player today. We cant ask him to be our only defender and our whole offense.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #120
mmmfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Bass just cant score on Denver's bigs.
Bass can shoot the 17ft jumper but he longs to dunk. He needs to step out get an assist.

Tags
game 4 comeback!, gdt 08/09, great foul wright, kick their ass, my anus is bleeding!, nba is rigged., no funeral, salvadore beats us again, worst gdt ever