Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-08-2003, 04:00 PM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

look its a ho down!
swing your partner, round and round.

i was going to call this a caption contest, but there isnt a prize, but i found this picture hilarious.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2003, 04:38 PM   #2
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough

Durring the 4th quarter of the HISTORIC Mavericks collapse:

"The Mavs D makes the basket look THIS big!"

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 04:40 PM   #3
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< >>

Sizing up Shaq's ass. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2003, 04:51 PM   #4
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

YYYYY MMMMM CCCCC AAAAA

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 04:51 PM   #5
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

&quot;Dude... I dreamt that I went fishin' after we lost to the Spurs and the fish was like THIS big!&quot;
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 05:23 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Poor baby George...let me help you walk.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 07:47 AM   #7
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

&quot;Lakers, Lakers, we all Faaaallll down!&quot;
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 09:26 AM   #8
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<<

Is my deodorant working?
>>

southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 10:54 AM   #9
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

In a desparate ploy to climb to his team's testosterone level, Mehmet Okur underwent a delicate transplant procedure, moving the hair from under his armpits to the space between his natural eyebrows.

Old 05-09-2003, 10:55 AM   #10
Drbio
Banned

I did a poopie.
Old 05-11-2003, 12:51 AM   #11
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

Maverick Dirk bumps the Kings out of the playoffs.

DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 01:19 PM   #12
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

You scratch my back Dirk, I'll scratch yours.
Old 05-12-2003, 11:13 AM   #13
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

On the day I was fired, Nellie called me in his office and told me to bend over like this.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 11:23 AM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Pull my finger Rambis.....I'm gonna blow!!!!
Old 05-12-2003, 11:28 AM   #15
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough

With 1:20 left in 4th quarter of game 4 and the score tied 94 to 94:

&quot;I don't care what play we run Rambis, I think I finally got the attention of the &quot;Martix&quot; producers!&quot;

Old 05-12-2003, 11:42 AM   #16
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

GOD that felt good... those enchiladas I ate yesterday were giving me MASSIVE GAS!!!
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 03:38 PM   #17
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

[img]Cocuments and Settingscm3574My DocumentsMy Pictureskobe_170_030511.jpg[/img]

Manu : My Bad
Old 05-13-2003, 03:42 PM   #18
LRB
Guru

3 .. 2 .. 1 .. BLASTOFF!!!
Old 05-14-2003, 07:55 PM   #19
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 08:27 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

F'em
Old 05-14-2003, 09:10 PM   #21
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

OOOUUUUUUCHHHHHHHH!!!! Watch where you're putting that thumb Dirk!
Old 05-14-2003, 09:19 PM   #22
LRB
Guru

WHO PUT THE ICY HOT IN MY JOCK!!!!
Old 05-15-2003, 12:01 AM   #23
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-15-2003, 11:15 AM   #24
LRB
Guru

Twister anyone?
Old 05-15-2003, 12:08 PM   #25
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

<<

mini-me goes for the steal
>>

Old 05-16-2003, 11:29 PM   #26
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

But i thought Stern had it worked out?
Old 05-17-2003, 01:36 AM   #27
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

I'M NOT POUTING
Old 05-17-2003, 02:07 PM   #28
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

My love, I'll be home soon, real soon.
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 05:50 PM   #29
LRB
Guru

My love, I'm still your bitch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2003, 12:27 AM   #30
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-19-2003, 08:42 AM   #31
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Sweetie? honey pie?
It's game seven. I couldn't find my testicles this morning. Will you look in your purse, please?
Old 05-19-2003, 09:41 AM   #32
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< [i]

Oh mommy, oh mommy mommy blue, oh mommy blue. Oh mommy mommmy.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:02 AM   #33
Drbio
Banned

Take it all Bibby. wussy.
Old 05-27-2003, 10:47 AM   #34
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 10:51 AM   #35
LRB
Guru

Turn your head and cough Mike.
Old 05-27-2003, 02:17 PM   #36
WayOutWest
Golden Member

Webber asked if he could borrow these.

Old 05-27-2003, 05:58 PM   #37
Drbio
Banned

ROTFLMAO @ Way out West.....
Old 05-28-2003, 10:09 PM   #38
Just211
Platinum Member

oh shit! Jason Kidd's a free agent?
Old 05-28-2003, 10:12 PM   #39
MavsFanFinley
Guru

<< oh shit! Jason Kidd's a free agent? >>

LOL. Good one just211.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:09 AM   #40

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough
Default Caption game...

What is shaq doing?
Member is offline   Reply With Quote