Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 09-24-2007, 03:52 AM   #1
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future
Default Warriors G Davis reportedly wants long-term extension

Quote:
Warriors G Davis reportedly wants long-term extension

September 23, 2007
BOSTON (TICKER) -- Baron Davis apparently has a simple message for the Golden State Warriors: Sign me or lose me.

The veteran guard, who led the Warriors to a shocking postseason upset of the Dallas Mavericks last season, will opt out of his contract if he is not signed to a long-term extension now, according to a report in the Boston Globe.

Davis, 28, has two years left on his contract, but can opt out at the end of the coming campaign. That appears to be exactly what he plans to do without a new deal.

ADVERTISEMENT

"There hasn't been too much talking. But in the next two weeks, I'm going to make a decision if I will re-sign or play the season out and be a free agent," Davis told the Globe. "I know where I want to be. I know what I want to do. You just have to see if the team that you're playing for wants you the most. Hopefully, we'll find out that soon."

Davis is coming off a season in which he averaged 20.1 points and 8.1 assists during the regular season and actually got better in the playoffs, averaging 25.3 points.

Opting out of his final year would cost him $17.81 million, but Davis knows he is in a very strong negotiating position right now.

A Californian born and raised, Davis says he wants to stay, but it will be up to the team to make it happen.

"I'm very happy there," he said. "That's the place I want to be. I feel like I'm starting something new and I want to finish on a great note. What better place to do it than a place that hasn't had that kind of recognition and that was in the dumps for years and years? And now we have something that everyone wants to be a part of.

"For me, it's taking a team I've been with and struggled with for the last 2 1/2 years and we've been able to turn it around. We just have to see how much they trust me and want me."
Yeah yeah, F you!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2007, 06:03 AM   #2
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

He deserves it..the guy is a beast.. a little crazy but unstoppable

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:41 AM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
He deserves it..the guy is a beast.. a little crazy but unstoppable
the warriors are screwed either way-- they dont extend him and he walks, they do extend him and he becomes a lazy contract-year player.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:47 AM   #4
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

He's just following his coaches lead.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:08 AM   #5
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Nellie's leading by example.

Anybody else surprised to read that Davis is only 28? Seems like he's been around forever, I thought he was several years older than that.

Well, if they don't lock him up, and Dallas doesn't win a championship this year, he'd be a great PG to go after.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:26 AM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
Yeah, Nellie's leading by example.

Anybody else surprised to read that Davis is only 28? Seems like he's been around forever, I thought he was several years older than that.

Well, if they don't lock him up, and Dallas doesn't win a championship this year, he'd be a great PG to go after.
I thought he was 33.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:30 AM   #7
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

The Warriors are in a tough spot. Davis really makes that team go but the question surrounding him has always been his health. If they didn't have somebody like Ellis then I'd say you lock him up for sure. However, I can see the Warriors using him for one more year and saving that money to put towards Ellis and Biedrins instead.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:48 AM   #8
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

You don't give a long term extension to a guy that injury prone, lazy, and gangster. Chances are he's going to get hurt, not show up to practice, or shot.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:09 AM   #9
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

He is learning from the best at doing this....... At least he's not threatening not to play the guaranteed part of his contract.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:02 PM   #10
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

The Warriors shouldn't extend Baron's contract now that they have signed Troy Hudson.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:08 PM   #11
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Davis is a PG who can lead your team to a first-round upset, not one who can lead a team to a championship.

Use him and lose him.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:15 PM   #12
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr
Davis is a PG who can lead your team to a first-round upset, not one who can lead a team to a championship.

Use him and lose him.
And that PG who can lead them to a championship is going to be right there for the taking, right? In fact, they will probably have several to choose from, even?

Please. Baron Davis is far better than any other option they might have. Pay heem. Pay that man his money.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:03 PM   #13
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr

Use him and lose him.
A first round upset.........against the Mavs? =x

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:03 PM   #14
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
And that PG who can lead them to a championship is going to be right there for the taking, right? In fact, they will probably have several to choose from, even?

Please. Baron Davis is far better than any other option they might have. Pay heem. Pay that man his money.
You have to figure that Davis is going to want a five-year extension (or longer, if possible). Given his injury history, and for the money he'll be wanting, and assuming the term of the contract, I'd rather proceed with Ellis and see what he can be made into, or be looking for a younger, multi-dimensional player with less attitude.

A Davis headache is just what Nelson deserves. Or maybe a Jackson migraine....BANG-BANG!

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 09-24-2007 at 02:04 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:12 PM   #15
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I am surprised hes 28..I would give him a 5 yar deal....but his health is an issue...and I dont remember him getting in much trouble...soo idk where all this gangster stuff comes from. he can have a little attitude and tht swagger...but idk

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 09-24-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:16 PM   #16
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Have you heard the man talk? The guy's an idiot.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:38 PM   #17
mavsgirl56

mavsgirl56 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsgirl56 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsgirl56 has a spectacular aura about

Davis is injury prone. He only plays well in contract years. Been proven over and over again...Hell, I hope the Warriors DO sign him to a long term extension...that's just what they deserve....a player who will probably be hurt or having lower #'s in everything this year getting paid the big $$$. Please Warriors do the right thing and sign him.....that way I can laugh my @$$ off when he goes down the tubes and GS is stuck with him!!
mavsgirl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:12 PM   #18
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsgirl56
Davis is injury prone. He only plays well in contract years. Been proven over and over again...Hell, I hope the Warriors DO sign him to a long term extension...that's just what they deserve....a player who will probably be hurt or having lower #'s in everything this year getting paid the big $$$. Please Warriors do the right thing and sign him.....that way I can laugh my @$$ off when he goes down the tubes and GS is stuck with him!!
Injuries have been a problem and IMO thts the only thing tht could be used against him. But then again they might be laughing when they eliminate the Mavs from the playoffs again if they face us because we cant stop the guy.

........GO MAVS
Old 09-24-2007, 09:13 PM   #19
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Just look at the guys averages...and he is the strongest pg in the league....Williams is a close second. I wouldnt mind having him on the Mavs...I know people dont like him..but I dont think many can deny tht he would be very useful

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 09-24-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:59 AM   #20
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

when his head is right, he is the best scoring/passing point guard in the NBA.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:28 AM   #21
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
when his head is right, he is the best scoring/passing point guard in the NBA.
Agree..i would put nash ahead of hims..in the scoring and passing...but davis is good on D and averages almost 2 steals per for his career. But def. one of the best pg in the leage when he wants to be

........GO MAVS
Old 09-25-2007, 05:09 AM   #22
butcher

butcher is on a distinguished road

Baron Davis is a BIG FAT IDIOT
whoever gives him what he wants is a even bigger idiot though...
butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:01 AM   #23
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently some of us don't remember the first round of the playoffs this past year.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:45 AM   #24
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcher
Baron Davis is a BIG FAT IDIOT
whoever gives him what he wants is a even bigger idiot though...
agreed. he gets very lazy. physically and emotionally. but when he is right, he is an amazing basketball player.

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 09-25-2007 at 09:45 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:51 AM   #25
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Apparently some of us don't remember the first round of the playoffs this past year.
Perhaps, but making max dollar, multi-year commitments based off one playoff series is how teams end up screwing themselves.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:39 PM   #26
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelNegro
Perhaps, but making max dollar, multi-year commitments based off one playoff series is how teams end up screwing themselves.
ITS NOT OFF ONE PLAYOFF SERIES ALTHOUGH THT HELPS. HE HAS GREAT CAREER AVERAGES FOR A PG AND CAN DEMAND BIG MONEY

........GO MAVS
Old 09-25-2007, 02:06 PM   #27
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
ITS NOT OFF ONE PLAYOFF SERIES ALTHOUGH THT HELPS. HE HAS GREAT CAREER AVERAGES FOR A PG AND CAN DEMAND BIG MONEY
He's already making Dirk-type money so if he's wanting an extension at max dollars we're talking the $20 mil / yr neighborhood. That's an awful lot of cash to commit to a guy who's missed 130 games over the last 5 years who's knees still bother him.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:32 PM   #28
Tokey41
Platinum Member

He is the best player on the Warriors, but people in this thread are giving him way too much credit. The best passing and scoring pg in the league? What?

Am I missing something? I would take Nash, Kidd, Pauls, and Williams long before I think about Baron's overall passing/scoring game. It's important to remember Nellie's system always makes offensive players look good. The only thing Baron would help us with is size and passing.... and filling up an injured list spot for a good chunk of the season. He is not worthy of a max extension despite only being 28, but I imagine the Warriors will give it to him.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:39 PM   #29
alby
Guru

When is mentally right, the guy is unstoppable. I've seen it first hand living in Oakland.

Contact Me
Old 09-25-2007, 02:48 PM   #30
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
caps lock-- cruise control to cool.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:52 PM   #31
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Steve Francis might be up there with B-Diddy if he ever had a year where health and mental state were ever there.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:59 PM   #32
alby
Guru

i dont feel that francis has the range nor the vision of baron davis =\

Contact Me
Old 09-26-2007, 01:57 AM   #33
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelNegro
He's already making Dirk-type money so if he's wanting an extension at max dollars we're talking the $20 mil / yr neighborhood. That's an awful lot of cash to commit to a guy who's missed 130 games over the last 5 years who's knees still bother him.
I dont think he want tht type of money I think he will take around the same amount as now...but a long term contract

........GO MAVS
Old 09-26-2007, 01:59 AM   #34
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
He is the best player on the Warriors, but people in this thread are giving him way too much credit. The best passing and scoring pg in the league? What?

Am I missing something? I would take Nash, Kidd, Pauls, and Williams long before I think about Baron's overall passing/scoring game. It's important to remember Nellie's system always makes offensive players look good. The only thing Baron would help us with is size and passing.... and filling up an injured list spot for a good chunk of the season. He is not worthy of a max extension despite only being 28, but I imagine the Warriors will give it to him.
All the guys u name are just as good passers...but def. not as good scorers. I would as mentioned earlier put Nash ahead of him..thts it.

........GO MAVS
Old 09-26-2007, 08:24 AM   #35
DelNegro

Quote:
I dont think he want tht type of money I think he will take around the same amount as now...but a long term contract
His "now" money is still $16.4 mil this year and $17.8 next year. Until we see what he's actually asking for it's hard to pass judgement, but he's definitely not a player you want to automatically extend at max dollars like the mavs did with Dirk.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:06 PM   #36
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

boo
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:12 PM   #37
alby
Guru

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3041720

lightest weight in years

Contact Me
Old 09-29-2007, 01:07 PM   #38
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't care what he does this season - his value will never be as high as it is after upsetting the Mavs in the playoffs... Looks like he missed his chance for bigger money - I hope he's happy with what he has!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:57 PM   #39
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Quote:
Accentuates his overbite.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:43 PM   #40
mavsgirl56

mavsgirl56 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsgirl56 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsgirl56 has a spectacular aura about

Davis probably feels the knee is going to give out again soon so he wants to extend his contract to sit on the bench for about half a season (or more) and still make the big $$.
Imop GS shouldn't do this just for the reasons stated above, but since I literally hate GS PLZ sign Davis to an extention!!!!!
mavsgirl56 is offline   Reply With Quote