Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-09-2007, 08:13 AM   #1
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all
Default Clippers @ Dallas GDT

Mavs beat the hell out of the Clips... 107-89
Stream: http://www.myp2p.eu/NBA.htm ESPN Taiwan

Game Info: 8:30 pm EDT Mon Apr 9, 2007
TV: KTLA, KTXA

By MATT BECKER, STATS Writer

The Dallas Mavericks, in the midst of the best season in franchise history, can clinch home-court advantage throughout the NBA playoffs with one more win. The Los Angeles Clippers, meanwhile, need every victory they can get as they battle for one of the final postseason spots in the Western Conference.

The Mavericks try to secure the home-court edge Monday when they face the Clippers, who are trying to win five straight road games for the first time in franchise history, in a possible preview of a first-round playoff series.

The Mavericks (63-13) have set a club record for victories and had a 17-game winning streak from Jan. 27-March 11. After losing to Miami in the NBA finals last season, Dallas is trying to return to the championship round and claim the franchise's first title.

Los Angeles (37-38) is 25 1/2 games behind the Mavericks, but that's good enough for eighth place in the West.

ADVERTISEMENT
The Clippers, trying to make consecutive trips to the postseason for the first time since 1992-93, are two games behind the seventh-place Lakers and one game ahead of Golden State.

Los Angeles fell to the Nuggets 96-93 on Saturday after squandering a 15-point second-quarter lead. The loss was just the Clippers' second in nine games as they failed to go over the .500 mark for the first time since Feb. 5.

"It is a setback," said forward Elton Brand, who had 22 points and 13 rebounds. "It's definitely disappointing, especially when you had a game like this, leading the majority of the game. Now we have to go on the road and do what we have to do."

After playing poorly on the road for much of the season, the Clippers are starting to find their rhythm away from Staples Center.

Los Angeles started 9-24 away from home, but is outscoring opponents by 8.0 points per game during its road winning streak. The Clippers, though, have lost 14 of their last 17 at Dallas, including a 115-83 defeat Dec. 22.

Brand scored 18 points and matched a season low with three rebounds in that loss, and had 13 points and 12 boards in Los Angeles' 103-85 win over Dallas on Nov. 8. He's averaging 20.2 points and 9.3 rebounds this season.

The Mavericks bounced back from Friday's 75-71 loss to Denver with a 86-74 victory over Portland on Saturday. Jason Terry had 29 points on 12-of-19 shooting against the Trail Blazers after scoring 13 points on 6-of-20 from the floor the night before.

"When you're a shooter and you have a night like last night, you're anxious to get back out there and play right away," said Terry, averaging 19.0 points in two games against the Clippers this season.

Dallas played without All-Star forward Josh Howard (sprained ankle) and top reserve Jerry Stackhouse. Coach Avery Johnson is in no rush to bring Howard back until he's healthy.

"Hopefully he'll be ready to go by the next game or the next game or the next game, but most of all by the playoffs," Johnson said.

Dirk Nowitzki played only 26 minutes and scored 11 points Saturday. He's averaging 18.0 points - 6.7 below his season average - on 37.3 percent shooting (19-for-51) in his last three games.

Updated on Sunday, Apr 8, 2007 6:43 pm EDT
Old 04-09-2007, 09:49 AM   #2
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Again the Mavs face a team that is in a must win situation. I keep asking myself, are the Mavs really playing poorly, or is it the fact that they are getting teams that must play well and really need the win more than the Mavs. I guess it is a combination of both. This last week and a half should be interesting as the bottom tier of playoff teams fight for their lives.

The Mavs win tonight in a game that will probably be closer than it needs to be. Josh will probably not play. Will Avery limit Dirk's minutes tonight? Stackhouse will see action tonight after sitting out the last game, but will his minutes be limited? I would like to see the Mavs go all out tonight, and clinch the number one seed.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:01 AM   #3
Steve13

Steve13 will become famous soon enoughSteve13 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas
Again the Mavs face a team that is in a must win situation. I keep asking myself, are the Mavs really playing poorly, or is it the fact that they are getting teams that must play well and really need the win more than the Mavs. I guess it is a combination of both. This last week and a half should be interesting as the bottom tier of playoff teams fight for their lives.

The Mavs win tonight in a game that will probably be closer than it needs to be. Josh will probably not play. Will Avery limit Dirk's minutes tonight? Stackhouse will see action tonight after sitting out the last game, but will his minutes be limited? I would like to see the Mavs go all out tonight, and clinch the number one seed.
I think Dallas are just bored, they know homecourt is pretty much wrapped up. the quest for 70 wins is now gone, not that It was a target anyway. Dallas are waiting for the playoffs. Thats what I think to be honest.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:35 PM   #4
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Just win this game and secure homecourt. Then play nobody but the scrubs after that.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:03 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs 102-96
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:21 PM   #6
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

if josh plays, blowout....

id like to see devin stay out of foul trouble
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:54 PM   #7
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Keeping Denver and LAL in the 6th and 7th slots is important, IMO. Not that the mavs couldn't get by either of those teams, but each have a little more play-off fright factor than the pg-less clips or the warriors could ever muster.

Winning this game not only locks up home court, but it also keeps the Clips well behind the Newjays and the Lakers....

this may be the biggest regular season game in Mavericks franchise history....well...maybe that's a stretch. At leat it's the biggest game they've played in the last three or four days.

cheers
Old 04-09-2007, 02:22 PM   #8
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I just assume we tank the game.

**ducks**

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 02:25 PM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Good question mary....

But I just don't see us losing a game on "purpose". If we do, it shows we are at least intimidated by the Warriors, right?

I want Golden State in the first round. I'm not scared.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:25 PM   #10
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

heaven forbid tanking...i still want a piece of the clips after they tanked to get out of the 5 seed last year. if by beating them tonight we keep them from the playoffs then justice is served.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:27 PM   #11
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
Winning this game not only locks up home court, but it also keeps the Clips well behind the Newjays and the Lakers....

this may be the biggest regular season game in Mavericks franchise history....well...maybe that's a stretch. At leat it's the biggest game they've played in the last three or four days.

cheers
Winning keeps the Clips behind LA and Denver, but it also gives Golden State a better shot at taking the 8th seed. But I'm not suggesting we tank this game. Because the remaining schedule is not that easy and I don't want this clinching business to drag out.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:30 PM   #12
alexamenos
Diamond Member

warriors?!? pfft...........

mavs should be so lucky to get the warriors in the first round. the warriors will be lucky to win one game. i can think of at least three teams who I'd rather the mavs didn't play in the first round.....lakers, nuggets and clips.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:37 PM   #13
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Just need this win. Bad.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:11 PM   #14
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

We should tank this game and rest all our starters so the Clippers can hang on to the 8th seed.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #15
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Golden State doesn't have nearly enough hard games left down the stretch....

But tanking on purpose is not what Avery does.

Go Mavs.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:25 PM   #16
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Tanking more as not playing your best players. Of course let the backups go all out and still play to win. I know it's against Avery's nature but I think this would be a good game to give the starters a night off.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:34 PM   #17
alexamenos
Diamond Member

folks are way too wigged out over golden state.....

...05-06 Grizz >>>>>>>>> 06-07 Warriors.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:37 PM   #18
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm near LA, so I get to watch the game on local TV tonight.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:51 PM   #19
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

I'm going so it's a guaranteed win. Book it.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #20
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Update from Dallas Morning News:
April 9, 2007
Avery avoids question about status of J-Ho, Stack
Avery Johnson was asked after today's shootaround whether Josh Howard and Jerry Stackhouse would play tonight against the Clippers.

"Everybody will be in uniform," Avery said.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything. Stack, who Avery wants to be well-rested for the playoffs, dressed out the other night but never left the bench.

Howard is walking around OK on that right ankle. My semi-educated guess is that neither Stack nor J-Ho will play many minutes tonight, if at all.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:09 PM   #21
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

I think that the starters are probably gonna play like 20 min or so.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:35 PM   #22
left texas
Golden Member

Had not seen this posted. Fish gives some strong reasons why the Mavs need to win tonight!
BLOGFISH

Effort Vs. LAC? We End The Debate

* There should be no debate.

The Mavs need to beat the Clippers tonight.

I know, I know. There are six games left and you need just one win to wrap up the No. 1 seed. Or, you could get the one with a Suns loss. And losers Minnesota and Seattle remain on your schedule, so it's coming. And Josh Howard is hurt, so we don't want to push. And you're trying to tune up for the postseason.

And, some people not named "me'' think, there is this: You want to Clippers to stay strong because the Clips are in eighth, on the track to opposing the Mavs in Round 1. And that's a more favorable matchup than one with the Warriors, who are just one game back. So maybe losing to LAC wouldn't be so bad in that it keeps them ahead of the "scary'' Warriors?

Bite your tongue! And then wash your mouth out with soap! (No, wait. ... that'd sting too much. Just do one or the other.)

What if the Suns don't lose anymore? What if the Clippers use a win here to propel them to confident playoff hotness?

What if the Warriors slump this week and become a more vulnerable opponent?

What if you don't fully try to win against the Clips. And then on Wednesday in Minny, KG somehow beats you. And then Friday a suddenly healthy Jazz comes in here and beats you. And then in Sunday's nooner, SA wins here. And then Tuesday you're at "scary'' Golden State, and they prove to be scary enough to beat you. And it all comes down to one game, a must-win, next Wednesday on the road in Seattle on the second night of a back-to-back?

Nurse Howard, yes. Be generous with subs' minutes, yes. But don't think you don't need to beat the Clippers tonight.

* One more note to illustrate the point that you must be careful what you wish for, especially as teams re-make themselves for the postseason: Denver is suddenly a defensive force. In back-to-back wins over Dallas on Friday and the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday, the Nuggets held the Mavs to 36 percent from the field and then limited the Clippers to 43 percent from the field. In both games, the Nugz scored fewer than 100 points and still won.

Completely out of character for them -- but completely normal as teams shuffle for playoff berths.

* OK, still another point: If Dallas somehow opposes "scary Golden State'' in Round 1. ... and loses. ... So be it. If a 1 loses to an 8, the 1 wasn't good enough/deserving enough to be the champion, anyway.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:36 PM   #23
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Did anyone see the NBA page at ESPN today? It is titled "Power Outage". Under the title is a picture of Tim Duncan smiling really big, next to a photo of Dirk Nowitzki looking like all hope is lost. The caption reads: "As the Mavs stumble to the finish line, can they stay ahead of the pack for much longer?"

WTF? I guess when you lose 4 games in a 3 month span, then 4 losses in our last 20 games qualifies as "stumbling". Well I'm looking foward to "stumbling" into the first seed with a handful of games to spare tonite.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:47 PM   #24
come_on_now

come_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the rough

I think we'll see the Mavs come out to play tonight. They're gonna want to lock up the 1st seed and have it done with. No need to play games with something like that.

Meanwhile, the Suns and Spurs will be laying out all they have while they dogfight for the 2nd seed. Playoff energy is already being spent by both teams. Whether that's good or bad for them we'll find out, but one thing is certain... we'll have home court locked up and no matter what any fan or writer says to try and put a spin on it... this is what teams really, really want. And they want it for definiate reasons.
come_on_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:22 PM   #25
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas
Did anyone see the NBA page at ESPN today? It is titled "Power Outage". Under the title is a picture of Tim Duncan smiling really big, next to a photo of Dirk Nowitzki looking like all hope is lost. The caption reads: "As the Mavs stumble to the finish line, can they stay ahead of the pack for much longer?"

WTF? I guess when you lose 4 games in a 3 month span, then 4 losses in our last 20 games qualifies as "stumbling". Well I'm looking foward to "stumbling" into the first seed with a handful of games to spare tonite.
wow i just saw that right now, I cant stand espn.. the mavs hate just continues

robz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:35 PM   #26
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

streams? anyone? anyone?
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:37 PM   #27
Eksynyt

Eksynyt is on a distinguished road

Game isn't on DirecTV, this is wierd, it says it's on, but nothing, just the blank DirecTV screen. Even wierder is that the game is supposed to be on FSN SW, but they aren't using that feed.

Last edited by Eksynyt; 04-09-2007 at 07:40 PM.
Eksynyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:40 PM   #28
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eksynyt
Game isn't on DirecTV, this is wierd.
I thought it was just my tv.. glad I'm not the only one. Still not happy though
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:43 PM   #29
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I am waiting for a link as well, until then I am watching on ESPN Taiwan
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:43 PM   #30
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

look, guys, DAMP CAUGHT IT!! We should pass to him more often.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:49 PM   #31
Eksynyt

Eksynyt is on a distinguished road

I'm getting a little put out that the Mavs game isn't on DirecTV yet. I pay good money for LP.
Eksynyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:52 PM   #32
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eksynyt
I'm getting a little put out that the Mavs game isn't on DirecTV yet. I pay good money for LP.
no kidding.. same here. It's the only one not showing too.
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:01 PM   #33
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Game was supposed to be on local channel 21, but it's not on there either....????
Old 04-09-2007, 08:02 PM   #34
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I love stack driving
Old 04-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #35
endrity
Platinum Member

and now we used the same play to end the quarter with harris alley oop to stack
Old 04-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #36
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Croshere, you're 6-10, Brand is 6-8. If you can't block it, at LEAST jump to foul him and keep him from getting the easy shot.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #37
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Yes...what is the deal? It's supposed to be on channel 21 tonight....Where is it?
Old 04-09-2007, 08:10 PM   #38
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

we're outrebounding them 13-4 to begin the 2nd
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:11 PM   #39
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa
Yes...what is the deal? It's supposed to be on channel 21 tonight....Where is it?
I know.

The DMN said so, the Mavs site said so.... but it's not on. And the KTXA website shows it's not scheduled for tonight.

Old 04-09-2007, 08:11 PM   #40
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Terry really has enhanced his game

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote