Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

If he is really on the trading bloc, who could we possibly get that would be worth it? I mean we all know Lamar's upside and his contract situation is great for us in the off-season. Who could we get that would be of equal or greater value to us?
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #2
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
If he is really on the trading bloc, who could we possibly get that would be worth it? I mean we all know Lamar's upside and his contract situation is great for us in the off-season. Who could we get that would be of equal or greater value to us?
I don't think he's on the block yet, not until brass gets a resolution on what Odom wants to do. I think we will handle this as best we can for both sides, but Mavs wise, salary wise, I can't see us eating the 2.4 on next summers' cap, thus no buyout, and Cuban's comment about trading the contract. But Cuban probably rather see the guy out there in a Mavs uniform. As for trade value, not going to be much if he doesn't wear the blue again before the deadline. It's pretty much a straight expiring deal, we feed the other team 3 million for a profit of 600 K to sit on their cap. Diaw? Hill, Nash?
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
hopehegetsgilloolyed, lamar odom > cadbane, lol khloe, odom's bag of rocks, odom's empty bag