Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-23-2003, 08:32 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default who's better in their prime.. GP or Kidd?

I understand that MFFL...i know JO probably won't be a spur..but i would look to adding a player like him and keeping parker before I looked to trade parker for the #4 pick and add kidd.

Just my opinion.

And one long blue sock, I like Rose as well..but, can you imagine having a lineup that sometimes features rose, duncan and O'neal?...and at others, having rose to spell duncan or o'neal?

Rose could get 30-35 minutes coming off of the bench... that would be a dominating team..along with parker running the point

now, that's all well and good, but if o'neal resigns in indiana, screw that idea. but, there would be other options that would fit nicely
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote