Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-20-2004, 10:41 PM   #1
arkuo

arkuo is on a distinguished road
Default what the hell is dallas thinking???

im just wondering when dallas is gonna make the next move.. the free agent market is almost dried up and we still haven't got our center and veteran/backup point guard.. what the hell is cuban waiting for? i don't want to start the season with stack and L8.. they defintely have to trim the roster.. i mean, with 10 swingmen?? i bet a lot of mav fans are also growing impatient...
arkuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2004, 10:49 PM   #2
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road
Default RE:what the hell is dallas thinking???

1. the free agent market shouldnt concern the mavs because we arent under the cap and have already used our exeptions
2. If you dont want to start the season with stack and L8... the move that u are waiting for will happen after Aug. 24
3. we are growing impacient... but only becasue of the other teams are already improving. The excact same thing happened last year. Everyone was bagging on the mavs for not making a deal and were taking their names out of "the western confrence elite", but then we got Jamison. That put us right back in the hunt (the walker deal was either icing or one trade too many)
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:57 PM   #3
arkuo

arkuo is on a distinguished road
Default RE:what the hell is dallas thinking???

Quote:
Originally posted by: fin4life
1. the free agent market shouldnt concern the mavs because we arent under the cap and have already used our exeptions
2. If you dont want to start the season with stack and L8... the move that u are waiting for will happen after Aug. 24
3. we are growing impacient... but only becasue of the other teams are already improving. The excact same thing happened last year. Everyone was bagging on the mavs for not making a deal and were taking their names out of "the western confrence elite", but then we got Jamison. That put us right back in the hunt (the walker deal was either icing or one trade too many)
thanks for informing me bout that fin4life.. but i sure do hope that cuban would still make another trade for stack and L8.. i sure don't want them to stay in dallas just like walker did..
arkuo is offline   Reply With Quote