Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-17-2007, 04:05 PM   #1
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future
Default Golden State Signs Free Agent DJ Mbenga

Golden State Signs Free Agent DJ Mbenga

November 17, 2007 - 4:00 pm

RealGM Staff Report - The Golden State Warriors have signed free agent center DJ Mbenga to a contract, it was announced today by Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations, Chris Mullin. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not announced.

Mbenga (Ben-ga), 27, was not drafted by an NBA team, but was signed as a free agent by the Dallas Mavericks prior to the 2004-05 season. He played three seasons with the Mavericks (2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07) prior to being waived before the start of this season (October 30). A native of the Congo, Mbenga has averaged 1.3 points and 0.9 rebounds in 79 career regular season games. He appeared in a career-high 43 games with the Mavericks during the 2005-06 campaign and logged a career-best 237 minutes overall.

Mbenga will join the Warriors in New York on Monday and will wear uniform # 28.

Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2007, 04:06 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

lotta talent-- I dont know if I should feel happy for DJ or be scared of the dominant 1-6 warriors adding another impressive piece.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-17-2007 at 04:06 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:37 PM   #3
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Umm yee tht would suk if they get back on track and we face them again and DJ beasts on us...but he will fit with their style and probably get playing time

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 05:05 PM   #4
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

I hope he doesn't become part of this list of former Mavs who are now Mav killers.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:11 PM   #5
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

lol, looks like Nellie really WAS enamored by his big mystery foreign center
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 05:36 PM   #6
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of
Default Warriors sign Mbenga!

http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/Mbe...e_Release.html

Now he seems to be desperate to get a contract, thats a bad move to do.

Edit: Always several steps behind. Please delete this crappy piece of work.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany

Last edited by Zaknaf3in; 11-17-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:00 PM   #7
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

the Warriors.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-17-2007 at 10:45 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:01 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

[comment moved to other thread]

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-17-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:06 PM   #9
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

- wasted talent (I'd still rather have Mbenga over Juwan Mexico...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-17-2007 at 10:45 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:58 PM   #10
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

that would be just our luck if he pans out to be a solid player for Nellie.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:06 PM   #11
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
the Warriors.

i wonder what he said before it was edited.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:22 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

wankers?
Old 11-18-2007, 12:05 AM   #13
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
I hope he doesn't become part of this list of former Mavs who are now Mav killers.
?

Other than Nash, who is on this list?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:19 AM   #14
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Nash hasn't really killed us - relative to how he does against other teams. That's what makes you a X-team killer, right?

I'd say Raja is a bit more of a Mavs killer but not really.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:23 AM   #15
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Errr.... i think i remember Jim Jackson killing us whenever he played against us but i'm not sure.

Last edited by Dirkgreatness; 11-18-2007 at 12:23 AM.
Dirkgreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:30 AM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
?

Nash and Finley and Nelson make up this list. Moreso Nash and Nelson, since they both ushered us out of the postseason.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:32 AM   #17
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I feel sorry for DJ...

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:33 AM   #18
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
?

How exactly is Nash a Mav killer?
The Sun's beat us once in the playoffs, we beat them once in the playoffs.
Regular season has been prety much a stalemate as well.
This doesn't indicate "killer" to me.

I hate this theory that when the Mavs let someone go the only goal they have is to ruin us.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:37 AM   #19
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic

I hate this theory that when the Mavs let someone go the only goal they have is to ruin us.
Again...?

I was questioning his statement that lots of players the Mavs let go come back to haunt us.

I figured someone with a list like this would have Nash on it, that's all.

Incidentally though, Nash has been pretty damn good against us in the playoffs, even in 05-06.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 11-18-2007, 12:40 AM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The "Sun's" (sic) beat us once in the playoffs? That's how you characterize it? Really?

2005 was probably our best chance to win a title, even better than 2006. At least equal to last year.

They ended that, and you don't see it as a "killer?" Goodness, what is?
Old 11-18-2007, 12:44 AM   #21
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
The "Sun's" (sic) beat us once in the playoffs? That's how you characterize it? Really?

2005 was probably our best chance to win a title, even better than 2006. At least equal to last year.

Er...Chum....how can you possibly begin to characterize 2005 as a better chance to win the title than 2006? That's just completely illogical.

In 2005 we still would have had to go through the Spurs. You're the one always saying we played them to an essential draw and drawing negative conclusion from that. How on earth could 2005 have been an even better opportunity to win the title when they still would have stood in our path.

I agree with your overall point, losing to the Suns in 2005 was a killer, and we would have had a great shot at a title, but saying it was a better chance than 2006 is silly.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 11-18-2007 at 12:44 AM.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:49 AM   #22
chumdawg
Guru

Simple. In 2005 we had Finley. In 2006 we didn't.

QED.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:49 AM   #23
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

raja bell
Old 11-18-2007, 01:07 AM   #24
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Chum, in your world, is the size of the Mavericks' chance correlated to the amount of time we put between us and Nash the Maverick or something?? Cmon....

In 2005, Amare was AMARE, Mavericks interior destroyer. In 2006, Amare was no longer AMARE, Mavericks interior destroyer, and did not play. It's laughable to say we had a better shot in 2005. Our head coach was like 20 games old and we didn't know how to play real defense yet.

We had two peers in 2005 whereas we only had the Spurs in 2006.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:09 AM   #25
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

uckFa heTa arriorsWa!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 01:13 AM   #26
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg

You over dramatize anything related to Steve Nash? That's how anyone on this board characterizes my posts? Really?

Wow, how did I know you'd be the first to rush to Nash's defense?

Would have been better if the Kings (reaching) beat our best chance in 2005?

I don't see that as a "killer". Goodness Gracious, what is? I dunno Luck? Fate?

"A" team beat the Mavs every time they have been in the playoffs.
The way I see it. It just hasn't been in the cards for the Mavs to go all the way yet.

Do you really think players stay awake at night, awaiting the first chance to get back at Mark Cuban?

Every interview I have read on Steve Nash regarding leaving the Mavs he pretty much says the same thing. While he didn't want to leave, the offer the Suns gave him was just too good to turn down. No hard feelings, yet some posters on here continue to have this paranoid belief that Nash lives his life to embarrass the Mavs.

I think Nash is above such bush league mentality. I would think Nash lovers would agree.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:19 AM   #27
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Our head coach was like 20 games old and we didn't know how to play real defense yet.
That's what I was going to say. 2005, was not a great chance at anything, IMO.

It was however, host to the greatest game 7 ever
Old 11-18-2007, 01:21 AM   #28
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhh, man I wish I could go back in time. I'd take state.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:32 AM   #29
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
Ohhhh, man I wish I could go back in time. I'd take state.

Old 11-18-2007, 01:32 AM   #30
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
You over dramatize anything related to Steve Nash? That's how anyone on this board characterizes my posts? Really?

Wow, how did I know you'd be the first to rush to Nash's defense?

Would have been better if the Kings (reaching) beat our best chance in 2005?

I don't see that as a "killer". Goodness Gracious, what is? I dunno Luck? Fate?

"A" team beat the Mavs every time they have been in the playoffs.
The way I see it. It just hasn't been in the cards for the Mavs to go all the way yet.

Do you really think players stay awake at night, awaiting the first chance to get back at Mark Cuban?

Every interview I have read on Steve Nash regarding leaving the Mavs he pretty much says the same thing. While he didn't want to leave, the offer the Suns gave him was just too good to turn down. No hard feelings, yet some posters on here continue to have this paranoid belief that Nash lives his life to embarrass the Mavs.

I think Nash is above such bush league mentality. I would think Nash lovers would agree.
Dan was right. You simply should explore the possibility that you aren't funny.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:38 AM   #31
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Chum, in your world, is the size of the Mavericks' chance correlated to the amount of time we put between us and Nash the Maverick or something?? Cmon....

In 2005, Amare was AMARE, Mavericks interior destroyer. In 2006, Amare was no longer AMARE, Mavericks interior destroyer, and did not play. It's laughable to say we had a better shot in 2005. Our head coach was like 20 games old and we didn't know how to play real defense yet.

We had two peers in 2005 whereas we only had the Spurs in 2006.
We were a good team in 2005. If we couldn't beat Amare then, we can't beat him now, so I don't want to hear it.

If we beat the Suns that year, we beat the Spurs in the WCF. None of this crap about "waah, waah, we ran into a hot team." No, none of that. If we beat the Suns we play the Spurs, and if we beat the Spurs we walk to the Finals.

For a team that was hungry for it since 2001, that was our year.

It is a sad thing that Nellie quit on us, for if he hadn't, we would surely have won the NBA title that year.

But we carry on. We showed our ass the last couple years, but I think this year we have a chance.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:58 AM   #32
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

Uncle Rico!!!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 03:03 AM   #33
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Warriors sgned Nash? The dastards!
Old 11-18-2007, 03:10 AM   #34
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Warriors sgned Nash? The dastards!
Nash?
Old 11-18-2007, 03:32 AM   #35
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uh, yes they have beaten us...
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 03:38 AM   #36
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Chum, I've always respected you, but I really do wish you'd shut the hell up sometimes. Reading your posts is becoming a lot like reading Ape's posts or watching a Michael Moore movie.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 03:41 AM   #37
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Chum, I've always respected you, but I really do wish you'd shut the hell up sometimes. Reading your posts is becoming a lot like reading Ape's posts or watching a Michael Moore movie.
You should try to breathe deeply, and keep your head.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:48 AM   #38
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Mbenga reunited with Croshere on GS...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:20 AM   #39
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I can't help but feel happy for Mbenga. I hope good things happen for him.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:25 AM   #40
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I'm happy for him too-- the reason I was sad he was waived is because I wanted him to make it in the NBA. It's good to see he is still in the league.

Anyway, is anyone scared to death of Golden State now that they have the best of our Finals team?