Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-19-2007, 10:34 PM   #81
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

don't you dare speak that way about Leslie! not to be too spoilerish, but he plays a HUGE role in Season 3.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:29 PM   #82
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

lol....

Dr. Arzt....

I love it when Hurley says "Dude, you've got Arzt on you".... or something like that.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:42 AM   #83
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Can I punch Charlie in the face or is he going to be the Smeagol of season 3?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:23 AM   #84
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

So...Season 1 Finale: Good stuff.

Also, WTF????? Who in the bloody hell were the guys in the boat? Where the hell they did they get a boat from? and gas for the boat? and power for their spot light? And where were they going in the first place? And why in the hell do they want Walt?

The "Others" (whom I still haven't seen) want babies right? (claire and ugly french chicks baby?) Is that connected to wanting Walt? Are those "the others"?

Michale and Jin are screwed. Their raft got blown up. I don't care about Sawyer, hope he's dead.

That hatch sure is deep. wtf is down there?

I get the feeling that bc Jack feels like there's going to be a problem with Locke, that I will also come to dislike him fairly quickly now? Jacks perceptions seem to anchor what is "good" on the show from the audiences' point of view. I'm not sure Locke has done anything bad really, but already I don't like him and his faith in the island.

What is the monster? what was that cloud? Where did that hole go? Why are there so many questions?

Oh and Charlie and heroin.... yawn. predictable. But the gunpowder in the forehead, that was cool.

I find myself disliking the continued guns, and flashlights, and boats with lights?? radar, batteries, transmissions.... they're on a damned island. No technology! They don't seem to be having much consternation in the food department. There's tea? and soup? and plenty of fruits and fish? and I call bs. I know the story swelled outside of all that after the first few episodes, but I find "oh sh*t we need water, oh sh*t we need food", to be compelling. If you were really stranded on an island, you would likely need to spend the vast majority of your time finding your next meal, not sitting on the beach reading, playing guitar, and listening to your cd player. Oh well.

I need to try to swing by a couple of places and find up a used copy of season 2 now...
Old 06-20-2007, 09:58 AM   #85
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I don't care about Sawyer, hope he's dead.
Bite your tongue.

Quote:
Jacks perceptions seem to anchor what is "good" on the show from the audiences' point of view.
Now I'm biting MY toungue.......

Quote:
I find myself disliking the continued guns, and flashlights, and boats with lights?? radar, batteries, transmissions.... they're on a damned island. No technology! They don't seem to be having much consternation in the food department. There's tea? and soup? and plenty of fruits and fish? and I call bs. I know the story swelled outside of all that after the first few episodes, but I find "oh sh*t we need water, oh sh*t we need food", to be compelling. If you were really stranded on an island, you would likely need to spend the vast majority of your time finding your next meal, not sitting on the beach reading, playing guitar, and listening to your cd player. Oh well.
Keep in mind there are quite a few more survivors in the group than just the ones we see. Other people probably have jobs like gathering firewook and refilling water bottles, etc.

I remember what a shock to the system the Season 1 Finale was. Good times.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:31 AM   #86
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Bite your tongue.
More like, he will bite his tongue. I think everybody eventually lightened up to Sawyer.

Unfortunately I already knew what was in the hatch when I saw the season 1 finale (aka I knew all about the self-sustaining penguin farm), so it wasn't nearly as interesting. But I remember how good of a finale that was, anyway.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:38 AM   #87
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ok, now Flaco, to truly be one of us, you have to wait like 8 months before you start Season 2.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:43 AM   #88
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
ok, now Flaco, to truly be one of us, you have to wait like 8 months before you start Season 2.
True.

I actually had it the worst after season 1, I think. I watched Season 1 about 3 weeks after it ended, in about a 3 day span. So I watched that entire fanatastic season in 3 days, never having to wait for anything, then had to sit around with everyone else after the finale.

It was terrible.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 06-20-2007, 10:49 AM   #89
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jacks perceptions seem to anchor what is "good" on the show from the audiences' point of view
Here I thought he was anchoring what it meant to be a total douchebag....and that's not a spoiler...I thought so from DAY ONE.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:08 AM   #90
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Say what you want, but when you look at season 1, you start out from the very first scene seeing things with Jack. What Jack thinks and does seems to account for a lot of the way the show presents itself. Nothing Jack did was ever mysterious. Locke is a different story. He would disappear, you wouldn't know what he was doing or where he was. i was just pointing out that if Jack thinks Locke is going to be a problem, it kinds of leads the audience into thinking the same. There seems to be a science vs faith them that is gaining some momentum into season 2.

Clearly some of your comments indicate that a little turning on Jack is in store at some point. Lucky for me, I don't know what season(?) But that's only natural. They turned Jin around once already in season 1, and perceptions of kate certainly changed. They lightened up with Sawyer towards the end of the season, but I still think he's a selfish git and I don't like him. This seems like the kind of show where there isn't a large dichotomy of good and evil, and that characters are fluid in who we're supposed to like and not like.

On the whole, I'd say the characterization in season 1 was very well done. But I still find myself annoyed at the longer flashbacks. I fear for too many characters added in the coming seasons, just base on the commercials I've seen over the years. Is that bitch (I had an instant dislike of her for some reason) that jack met in the EDIT: AIRPORT bar with the people that were in the back of the plane? They took care at thevery end of the season to introduce her, and spent quite a bit of time. She must be on the show next season.

And I will certainly not wait 8 months!

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-20-2007 at 11:23 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:16 AM   #91
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I really wish I could feel that again... that feeling of hopelessness and wonder after seeing Walt get taken away, Michael Jin and Sawyer screwed in the middle of the Ocean, Wondering just what in the heck is down that dark tunnel leading into the ground. I hope you like Penguins.

After having to wait the 4 months for another episode it drove me crazy... therefore I went and found anything and everything spoilerish on Lost..... perhaps that's why Season 2 wasn't as fun?? But I stopped right before the season finale of Season 2 and haven't looked back since (as far as spoilers go). So when you get Season 2 and watch it, take it from me it's not fun to spoil it.... it will be awhile before Season 3 is released on DVD so there might be temptation there. Just roll with it.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:20 AM   #92
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Is that bitch (I had an instant dislike of her for some reason) that jack met in the hotel bar with the people that were in the back of the plane?
I can't wait to read your Season 2 thoughts.

I can't wait.

Hurry. Go today.... I bet you could find them at half price books? You have until tomorrow.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:23 AM   #93
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

yes, the long wait was a big drive for me to look at spoilers, too. but i quickly learned the episodes were not as enjoyable, so I stopped.

Ah, Michelle Rodriguez. The best thing to happen to the show since penguins.

everybody loves penguins. except for locke.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:25 AM   #94
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Old 06-20-2007, 11:27 AM   #95
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
yes, the long wait was a big drive for me to look at spoilers, too. but i quickly learned the episodes were not as enjoyable, so I stopped.

Ah, Michelle Rodriguez. The best thing to happen to the show since penguins.

everybody loves penguins. except for locke.
I don't know if anyone ever confirmed this, but I heard a rumor that the penguin farm was introduced and integrated in the show because of JJ Abrams love of Linux. That seems far fetched, but I've seen crazier things.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:31 AM   #96
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

dooby-dooby-doo.

i loved those commercials, flaco.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:39 AM   #97
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

any news on when season 3 dvds hit the stores?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:39 AM   #98
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So...Season 1 Finale: Good stuff.

Also, WTF????? Who in the bloody hell were the guys in the boat? Where the hell they did they get a boat from? and gas for the boat? and power for their spot light? And where were they going in the first place? And why in the hell do they want Walt?

The "Others" (whom I still haven't seen) want babies right? (claire and ugly french chicks baby?) Is that connected to wanting Walt? Are those "the others"?
Did you also notice that the dudes on the boat spoke english with an american accent? What are the odds that a very small boat full of random critters floating around the south pacific would have american accents? So yeah, I figure they're the *others*......the french chick with the adam's apple said that she heard the others say, "they want the baby," but then she got more specific and said, "they said they're coming for the boy."

Quote:
Michale and Jin are screwed. Their raft got blown up. I don't care about Sawyer, hope he's dead.
I hope not, but they are a long way from home so it's improbable that they'll make it back....and we all know that improbable things almost never happen on tv shows.

I really liked Jin...I thought he was a pretty noble character. Sawyer is funny in his own way, but I kind of think Michael is a twit so I don't care if he drowns or gets eaten by a shark.

Quote:
I get the feeling that bc Jack feels like there's going to be a problem with Locke, that I will also come to dislike him fairly quickly now? Jacks perceptions seem to anchor what is "good" on the show from the audiences' point of view. I'm not sure Locke has done anything bad really, but already I don't like him and his faith in the island.
Astute point about Jack's perceptions anchoring good and bad on the show.

One scene during the Do No Harm episode, Sun was telling Jack to give it up because there was no way to save Boone. Jack's response was an animated, "Don't ever tell me what I can't do," a quote extremely and unmistakeably reminiscent of Locke's frequent assertions of the same. So reminisicent, in fact, that it made me think that the two have some spiritual bond. Also, I've always thought that Jack, like Locke, was really in his element on the island, in a way that he's not expressive about. He gets to be the doctor, leader, hero and saviour, and that's really his gig.

point being...Jack and John are two sides of the same coin.

Quote:
What is the monster? what was that cloud? Where did that hole go? Why are there so many questions?
the monster thing had a definite mechanical sound to it.....i somehow doubt that i'm the first to notice and observe this.

the hole went down, like the hatch.

there are so many questions because humans have limited and imperfect cognitive abilities. this is why faith in certain things is a necessary ingredient in life. It keeps us from wondering aimlessly and meaninglessly through the darkness. (but perhaps that's not what you were really after when you asked "why are there so many questions?")

Quote:
Oh and Charlie and heroin.... yawn. predictable.
yeah

the 2nd season needs more shots of kate and sun in their underwear, and maybe claire too. that's predictable too, but still...

Last edited by alexamenos; 06-20-2007 at 11:40 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:57 AM   #99
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

In response to U2's thoughts on spoilers and season 2, I've never read one single spoiler on Lost, and I was HIGHLY disappointed in Season 2.

However, remember that I watched season 1 in a span of a few days. Season 2 was my first experience of having to wait week to week. So I think that compounded what I would qualify as a sub par season (for Lost, which equals amazing work for most other shows).

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 06-20-2007 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:59 AM   #100
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Just wait... I will spoil a little something for you.... we do get alot of a specific girl in her underwear in Season 2.... ROSE!!!!!
Old 06-20-2007, 11:59 AM   #101
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

are there lots of questions on LOST? hmm, can't say i ever noticed.

and Rose is teh hot.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-20-2007 at 12:00 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:13 PM   #102
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

who the hell is rose? did she make an appearance in season 1?
Old 06-20-2007, 12:16 PM   #103
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

you know... they may not have mentioned her name enough for you to truly know who she is. but she definitely was on the show a good bit. The older black lady.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:22 PM   #104
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
who the hell is rose? did she make an appearance in season 1?
Don't pretend you that don't want to get a great big whiff of Rose
Old 06-20-2007, 12:22 PM   #105
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
you know... they may not have mentioned her name enough for you to truly know who she is. but she definitely was on the show a good bit. The older black lady.
oh, that rose.....so disappointed.....I was looking forward to some material in the rotation.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:29 PM   #106
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

oh, there's plenty of material. i'm thinking at least a size XXL.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:20 PM   #107
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I've started reading through our season 2 thread to kind of remind myself of talking points, in preparation for Flac starting season 2.

Man is it funny to read some of our theories and predictions from that time. Good stuff.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 06-20-2007 at 02:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:25 PM   #108
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

add the link here, thig. (and from season 1, too). it'll be cool to find those links here rather than search for them every time.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:27 PM   #109
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Season 1: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19488

Season 2: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23057
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 02:40 PM   #110
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Thanks, Kiro. Nice to know that I'm the originator of this whole thing.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-20-2007 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:23 PM   #111
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

What's funny about the season 1 thread, is that you guys started to get really crabby about wanting answers and no more questions about half way through and more so approaching the finale.

Especially sike, who savagely called for boone's head for weeks and weeks before it came to pass. There seems to be a lot of discussion on who whould kill who. Watching by myself with no other influences, it never occurred to me once that any of them should kill anybody.

You also spent shockingly little time discussing the numbers. That to me, was the most interesting part of the season. But I'm a computer science guy. I like numbers.

Lots of displeasure with the monster though. I'm pretty unhappy with the state of that after 1 season myself.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:09 PM   #112
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

man, i called that Alex was a girl waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay early. ha ha. that is fun reading. gotta love sike's boone hatred.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:26 PM   #113
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

In the Season 1 thread there was also practically an entire page dedicated to what jack was eating in a promo? That was sad. I expect better from you guys.... not really, that's about what I expect.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #114
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

That was obviously a joke. I don't think you can truly understand how obsessed we were with the show and getting answers. remember, you didn't have to wait a week between episodes. The "what is jack eating" thing was a joke about that.

I thought you had a sense of humor, man...

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-20-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:10 PM   #115
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Just wait until the see the constant whining about the two and three week breaks in the Season 2 thread. You just will never be able to understand how frustrating that was.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 06-20-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:40 PM   #116
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Well Heroes was pretty frustrating with the breaks. I definitely understand that.

Don't worry, I'll be done with season 3 whenever that's available and then I'll be waiting waiting waiting with the rest of you.

The only thing that starts in the fall is Heroes. And the Office.

Lost and 24 I have to wait until January and February. Which blows.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:39 PM   #117
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Ok so according to wikipedia, season 1 takes place over 44 days, season 2 takes place over 26 days, and season 3 takes place over 23 days. Consecutively, I assume?

That's 3 years of shows and only 93 days?

If they hold true to that form for 3 more seasons, the entire story line will have taken place in around 140 days. That's less than 5 months.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:51 PM   #118
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

Re Sawyer: I've watched all three seasons, and I still can't stand him. The only time I liked him is when he was "interacting" with someone I disliked more.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:05 AM   #119
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

More importantly Flac.... Season 3 ends on Christmas Eve 2004.

Okay, don't guess that's too important (that I know of)... I just thought it was funny. So Season 4 will start out Christmas in February....!!!!?????
Old 06-21-2007, 11:03 AM   #120
alexamenos
Diamond Member

I still maintain that Michael is the biggest twit on the show. At least Sawyer is kind of funny. Michael is just a twit.