Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2007, 11:34 AM   #24
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Probably what Dirk did all summer in the Outback.
I truly believe that as well. I think the Mavs just need to look internally at themselves and hopefully they will find the answer. I believe in the Mavs players/coaches, but I think they need to believe in themselves more. Maybe it is time to be more arrogant on/off the court. Put a little swagger in their step. I think this would go a long way in the end. MAYBE too many times, we were too modest in our success. Lets put a chip on our shoulder, and force teams to deal with it. I think that could put a big fire under this team. Just a thought, but I do think it would work out for the best. Lets start hitting teams in the mouth early and often. Lets become borderline dirty as well. We need to send messages to all the 2 guards in the league about coming into the lane. A clear message like that will go a long way in the playoffs. Just ask MJ
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote