Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2005, 11:34 PM   #1
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default I'm such a dufus...

So my husband and I are sitting on the couch discussing how our days have been when I tell him about the messages exchanged by xerxes and me today. I took xerxes'#1 spot in blackjack in the arcade and now hold spots 1-4. I explained to the husband that I was trash talking through pms with xerxes. He said something about how I would be jealous and mad if he talked to some girl on the internet to which I responded, "Come on. Let's think about this. Why would I be jealous of you talking to the types of girls who sit around playing games online all day?'" He just kinda giggled. A few seconds later I said, "Oh, I'm the type of girl who sits around all day playing games online."

Thought it was kind of a funny moment.

edit: I promise this was quite amusing last night (and it actually made sense). Although almost everything was amusing last night. I have a horrible upper respiratory infection and have only slept a total of 3 hours since Tuesday. Add to lack of sleep the cough medicine with codeine, and giggles ensue.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.

Last edited by raefformvp; 12-23-2005 at 06:53 AM.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote