View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #86
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah a lot of us liked Mitchell if Knicks took DSJ. It appears early on that Mitchell has a chance to be the steal of the draft. Then again I still think DSJ will end up being the real steal it's just he's micromanaged in this offensive system that limits what he can do currently. He's a guy who is fantastic with the ball in his hands creating for himself or others and often he's on the floor with Yogi or JJ or Devin(or sadly a combination of 2 of them) who are "taking the pressure off him" as Rick has said. So maybe next year he will get the full reigns and we will get to see real breakout games. I honestly think if he wasn't sharing the load he'd be putting up 18-20ppg 5-6dimes 5-6rebs even if on bad perecentages with high turnovers, it's just what rookies go through adjusting. And we'd see the occasional explosion game. We haven't really seen the explosion game and I'm not sure we will with all these vet guards.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 12-06-2017 at 11:36 AM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote