View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 11:24 PM   #40
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
RJ Hampton looks damn good...this draft was funny all we heard about from the "experts" was how "bad" it was......and I see a bunch of guys all through this draft that made impacts this year.

I disagree about Maxey. From what I see he could start RIGHT NOW for the Sixers....they are just committed to Simmons but if I had the choice of Simmons or Maxey....at least I know with Maxey he can go out there and close games...I have to sit Simmons because he can't hit free throws....

I'm biased on Maxey because he's from Garland but I thought he was one of the most talented prospects in this draft. I understood he had issues in college but the potential was always there.....
I love Maxey he would’ve been a great pick. I just said I don’t see a future star. He could be. He may be a notch or two below that though. Depends on his shot.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote