Thread: DrBio
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 11:45 PM   #48
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
that could have something to do with the fact that he flames any newbie whos first couple of posts arent completely to his liking. Like i said i think doc is entertaining but lets not act like him flaming a newbie is anything different.
Yes but I remember he gave a pretty accurate description of him early on. Credit devoted a whole thread to congratulating himself for signing up on a thread, and while everyone was welcoming him, Doc noted how arrogant the guy sounded, which I didn't notice until he mentioned it.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote